Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 30. (Read 77057 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Ad Libertas!

You see arteleis name in the Ann? Whos idea was darksilk, silk and the Silk Weaver? Who paid for it and suddenly vanished from the extreme dedication he showed all of you..  think about it.

We've given arteleis credit where its due. We've said many times that Art is the reason we're here. Its not our fault he disappeared. He could have an important role but he left. We all wish he'd come back, he was great for the community

He was real good, few people like him exist.
I still have his email, so i will try and contact him again, we used to be in lots of contact Smiley

Please do.

Finally found my way over to the new new new thread!  I also have a few ways to contact him.  I'll see if I can.

Great work with everything guys!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Almost a 1 million buy order @ 14 BTC!  Damn...  Someone is putting their money where their mouth is!
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
More buy orders today, looking better and better.  Smiley

The seed hasn't even sprouted yet, can't wait to see the day of a mighty oak! Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
More buy orders today, looking better and better.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
traK>POS

Yep staking on the old wallet.  Works brilliantly.

you will be rich without even knowing why  Cool

I also noticed the total network weight has drastically increased: maybe that's because of you  Cool
Activity: 168
traK>POS

Yep staking on the old wallet.  Works brilliantly.
Activity: 232
Intersting, will follow!

Welcome Smiley Good times ahead!
Activity: 490
CTO - Silk Network

You see arteleis name in the Ann? Whos idea was darksilk, silk and the Silk Weaver? Who paid for it and suddenly vanished from the extreme dedication he showed all of you..  think about it.

We've given arteleis credit where its due. We've said many times that Art is the reason we're here. Its not our fault he disappeared. He could have an important role but he left. We all wish he'd come back, he was great for the community

I still have his email, so i will try and contact him again, we used to be in lots of contact Smiley

Please do.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

CTO - Silk Network
Weaver was actually my idea.

Silkcoin was originally destined just for a relaunch.

Me and Arteleis decided on DarkSilk.

The rest is history.

You have your facts very wrong and I am very very excited for the day Arteleis reappears and sets you straight.

It's cool though dude, stay anonymous and hide behind your keyboard calling me a thief with absolutely no reason to and no proof to show.

In the real world Arteleis was struggling with his business due to underhandedness from competition and was going through the courts which completely sapped him financially. The last thing I would do is rob a man that has been robbed already. Go away and stop with these false accusations because now this is becoming personal and not just about a project and the future of a cryptographic currency.

Why I should have to trawl his issues publicly in a thread I do not know.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/old-thread-silk-network-silk-darksilk-and-weaver-1427296

It's due here right at the top.  Instead of saying after being approached by a number of community members; it should say after being paid gratuitously by arteleis, we took his ideas and turned them into a corporation.

And thanks for that, I'll give him the message when I see him next.
Activity: 232

I know who the developer was.

CryptoExpert.

Cool so who is this guy? He a loser or a winner? Haha

https://github.com/Crypto-Expert?tab=repositories

Hmm seems like a boss.. world coin, hobonickels... Is this the guy working on the new silkcoin?

CryptoExpert.

Cool so who is this guy? He a loser or a winner? Haha
CTO - Silk Network

CryptoExpert.
CTO - Silk Network
REALLY looking forward to DarkSilk ICO. I missed the Silk train dammit. I would surmise that the DarkSilk train will be quite similar??

Edit: whose is the idiot that has another (fake) Silk on coinexchange? AND why does CMC list it under the true SILK Markets tab? Is that trak up to no good?

Great that you take actions fast so people dont get tricked to buy that useless coin.

Market has been renamed to Silkcoin2. That's something.
REALLY looking forward to DarkSilk ICO. I missed the Silk train dammit. I would surmise that the DarkSilk train will be quite similar??

Edit: whose is the idiot that has another (fake) Silk on coinexchange? AND why does CMC list it under the true SILK Markets tab? Is that trak up to no good?

Great that you take actions fast so people dont get tricked to buy that useless coin.
CTO - Silk Network

Which train are you talking about? The prices you see now are still super low.
Pages:
Jump to: