Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 34. (Read 77057 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
rip silk..price so fuckin bad 900sat!  Shocked lol

if im still holding some of it maybe im gonna kill my self right now!but hey im still losing!!!!give me back my 2btc!! Angry Angry Angry Angry

RIP? It barely started, the price is back to what it was 4-5 days ago, it is your own responsibility when you do trades, if you sold or bought at a high price that is noone elses fault.

Do not listen to FUD, trading advices by others and research before investing.

we are investor assholes not stupid miner like you!!no investor no money dumbfck!!your coin is useless if we wont buy it! gtfo

Angry Angry Angry

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I replied to your private message Orestes, thanks for taking the time to involve us.
Anyway, I would feel you need to be like this with everybody else not just us.

As I said I'm still staking and leaving my coins on the wallet to support the network.

Following as usual but with both eyes wide open
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

if im still holding some of it maybe im gonna kill my self right now!but hey im still losing!!!!give me back my 2btc!! Angry Angry Angry Angry

RIP? It barely started, the price is back to what it was 4-5 days ago, it is your own responsibility when you do trades, if you sold or bought at a high price that is noone elses fault.

Do not listen to FUD, trading advices by others and research before investing.
Extremely poor form.

I totally agree, a lot of new investors/potential supporters got fucked in the ass yesterday.

Very poor form indeed.

As someone who has been holding/following for nearly 1 year, I'm upset at the tactics used yesterday.

Shame on everyone involved.

I agree all trust is gone and will have a hard time to recover

no need to recover..silk already dead.move on  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
rip silk..price so fuckin bad 900sat!  Shocked lol

Relax, invest some time into reading what the project is about. You will soon find out that while the urge to profit took you here, you've found something much more worthwhile Wink

In the OP you can find the white paper to DarkSilk by clicking on the first image. Today you've bought into its future success, sound investment you will see!

Extremely poor form.

I totally agree, a lot of new investors/potential supporters got fucked in the ass yesterday.

Very poor form indeed.

As someone who has been holding/following for nearly 1 year, I'm upset at the tactics used yesterday.

All trust isn't gone, we only had a big correction due to those taking a profit. It has lessened yes, but that is always the case after a spike. This has no bearing to the project though, we will be steadily marching on! (little bit of wordsmithing for trak Grin)
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
Extremely poor form.

Very poor form indeed.

I honestly wonder what reality some of you guys are living in.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Extremely poor form.

Very poor form indeed.

Most of the people that got burned by the dump after the so called "pump" (wouldn't even call this a pump) are those that wanted to make fast profit.

There was no promise of a release of anything more than information about Silk's future, if you are not sure about what is coming, it is easy to just ask.

Althought in my opinion, the release of the news could have been better and more simplified, because I dont think I was the only one not really getting the concept of everything said there. This could also be one of the reasons why a few people sold their coins because they simply did not understand the news.

A lot of people that invest in coins just want easy and understanable news that leaves no doubt about their investment.

I ran the text by a few people and was comforted that the idea was explained well enough, and simplified enough, so i ran it with confidence. No regrets there, just need to deal with the reaction which happened to have blowback. The direction/focus is clear now, that is most important.

There are bound to be questions, raise them if you have any.

I think I got a grip on how it will work so I feel confident that this will be something very good even if it will take time to kick in.Im holding and will keep doing so.

About the text that you ran by a few people, even so it might not been good/clear enough in this case but that's my opinion, since you felt good with it obviously you should go with it.

And thanks for your dedication tho, it is great to have someone here answering almost at all times.

Thank you for the kind words.
Most of the people that got burned by the dump after the so called "pump" (wouldn't even call this a pump) are those that wanted to make fast profit.

There was no promise of a release of anything more than information about Silk's future, if you are not sure about what is coming, it is easy to just ask.

Althought in my opinion, the release of the news could have been better and more simplified, because I dont think I was the only one not really getting the concept of everything said there. This could also be one of the reasons why a few people sold their coins because they simply did not understand the news.

A lot of people that invest in coins just want easy and understanable news that leaves no doubt about their investment.

I ran the text by a few people and was comforted that the idea was explained well enough, and simplified enough, so i ran it with confidence. No regrets there, just need to deal with the reaction which happened to have blowback. The direction/focus is clear now, that is most important.

I think I got a grip on how it will work so I feel confident that this will be something very good even if it will take time to kick in.Im holding and will keep doing so.

About the text that you ran by a few people, even so it might not been good/clear enough in this case but that's my opinion, since you felt good with it obviously you should go with it.

And thanks for your dedication tho, it is great to have someone here answering almost at all times.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I don't see how anyone got F'd in the A. There would be more info about silk and exactly that is what we got. If you were expecting a release of the new silk you have been ill informed and drawn to hype. I'm looking forward to the whitepaper (hopefully) in the upcoming 2 weeks and it would be great if (the end of) Juli would still be able for launch of the new silk as has once been stated and has been withdrawn to be sure the tech (both Silk and Darksilk) would be ready for it. In that case we can expect Darksilk before september, which sounds reasonable to me and should be for investors too.

Can't have sympathy for daytraders though. They don't care one bit for the project, but if anything they try to take enthousiast's silkinvestors money by the end of the day. I guess the hype made people blind for reading the real info, not unlike the works of gossip.
Extremely poor form.

Very poor form indeed.

I think I started following this coin in February. It looked like a very nice project, different from the others.
I totally agree with what you said.

I give them one last chance before dumping my coins.

Hmm I would take that one on me then. Enthusiasm might have gotten hold of me because this project is different from any other. I sent you guys a private message, if you are ok with it I would like to straighten things out.
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us

How so?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Extremely poor form.

Very poor form indeed.

I think I started following this coin in February. It looked like a very nice project, different from the others.
I totally agree with what you said.

I give them one last chance before dumping my coins.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Extremely poor form.

Very poor form indeed.

Activity: 263
Extremely poor form.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
A picture paints a thousand words

There cannot be Darksilk(Camel shadows) without Silk(real Camels)

Perfect!
Pages:
Jump to: