Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 38. (Read 77057 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Cool, yes I want the product. Release date for DarkSilk ICO?

This announcement has never been about DarkSilk, but all about Silk and its future. Silk will be intimitely linked to DarkSilk in market cap, inseparable. If you want to check out the product got to github(it's in the OP), compile and log on to testnet Wink
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
I seriously dont understand anything I read there. Way too complicated for me to understand the concept of why silk would go toe to toe with DRKSLK.

But that might just be me.

So what you’re saying is Silk is the asset that backs darksilk (the currency). A two coin system

I try to find something that relates to me, and since i am a plumber we have something called Thermal Expansion. In the plumbing world, Thermal expansion happens when water is heated, it expands and needs somewhere to go. It takes up more room in the pipe and needs a place to go or it creates un-needed stress/pressure on all pipes and appliance. Its like having high blood pressure. So we install a thermal expansion tank to absorb the times when the water expands.

Correct me if i’m wrong, but it appears that Silk is the “expansion tank” that will keep the price of darksilk in equilibrium. The goal is to create a stable currency, and to do this we’ve implemented a binary coin system to move the flow away (price fluctuations) from darksilk.
water gets heated takes more room more pressure on the tank
market cap rises (more darksilk) more pressure on silk(higher price)

water cools down, market cap decreases
volume water drops volume supply darksilk drops
air in tank increases, silk collateral increases

That pretty much sums it up right there Smiley
So yes, basicly any excess movement in DarkSilk will be relayed to Silk. Their market capitalisation will tend to reach parity. Although DarkSilk supply will very much, Silk supply remains more or less constant. In price, DarkSilk will remain more constant, so we can have an actual currency, and Silk price will vary much.

DarkSilk a users currency
Silk an investors asset

So if you want to buy into DarkSilk's success; Buy Silk!
If you want to use DarkSilk as a product; Buy DarkSilk!

Cool, yes I want the product. Release date for DarkSilk ICO?
I seriously dont understand anything I read there. Way too complicated for me to understand the concept of why silk would go toe to toe with DRKSLK.

So what you’re saying is Silk is the asset that backs darksilk (the currency). A two coin system

I try to find something that relates to me, and since i am a plumber we have something called Thermal Expansion. In the plumbing world, Thermal expansion happens when water is heated, it expands and needs somewhere to go. It takes up more room in the pipe and needs a place to go or it creates un-needed stress/pressure on all pipes and appliance. Its like having high blood pressure. So we install a thermal expansion tank to absorb the times when the water expands.

Correct me if i’m wrong, but it appears that Silk is the “expansion tank” that will keep the price of darksilk in equilibrium. The goal is to create a stable currency, and to do this we’ve implemented a binary coin system to move the flow away (price fluctuations) from darksilk.

That pretty much sums it up right there Smiley
So yes, basicly any excess movement in DarkSilk will be relayed to Silk. Their market capitalisation will tend to reach parity. Although DarkSilk supply will vary much, Silk supply remains more or less constant. In price, DarkSilk will remain more constant, so we can have an actual currency, and Silk price will vary much.

DarkSilk a users currency
Silk an investors asset

So if you want to buy into DarkSilk's success; Buy Silk!
If you want to use DarkSilk as a product; Buy DarkSilk!

Activity: 232

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Are there any dates known?
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Getting place, i will read it carefully!
Activity: 245
Hmmm, not really any news in that. That was the plan for awhile now. I think I will wait for Darksilk as it seems to me it will still be superior to silk. Looking forward to the Darksilk ICO. Until then, have fun with all the PnD going on.

I am sure Polo is glad since they just made a shitload in fees off this. LOL.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
hhmmm new coin reborn? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Drumrolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllll.................
20 minutes.

Will the news be presented here in this post or anywhere else?

You are in the right place
Activity: 148
Merit: 101
20 minutes.

Will the news be presented here in this post or anywhere else?
Activity: 56
Woooow.. The announcement isn't even there and the price has gone crazy, how did that happen and what does that do with the price afterwards. Damn!
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
This is going to be awesome!!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
T minus 1 hour...  Prepare rocket boosters...
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
This is starting to look really promising good job guys.
Activity: 490
CTO - Silk Network
Finalising Silk for launch readiness:

Activity: 14
Hi all,

I just bought some silk, did my back reading in the forum. I'm curious and excited about your announcement later today.

Cheers, and let's get this rocket started up 🚀🚀
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Well isnt this interesting
Pages:
Jump to: