Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 41. (Read 77057 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 251
365k buy order @ 4 BTC...  Not exactly chump change...  Watching closely.

I wish him the best of luck, the trend has been unforgiving this month.

Any specific day for info release...  Like a kid waiting on a new video game release lol...

Before the beginning of next week, we will give an exact time the day before.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Any specific day for info release...  Like a kid waiting on a new video game release lol...

legendary
365k buy order @ 4 BTC...  Not exactly chump change...  Watching closely.
So it is about 1 week left before we get some info about SLK's future?

One week? Where is this news coming from?  Are you guys just making up dates and features that don't exist?

Just stay tuned my friend, once the flood comes the Ark is closed. Silkcoins are running out, make your time Cool.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
For once trak4ubitl is correct, upon launch the smart contracts will not be in place, they were initially going to be, however, we are looking at the best options available instead of just cramming in smart contracts.

Also in terms of the decentralised marketplace, yes this will be a reality. The actual code work for this will be done once chainactive is in place and other issues are fixed. This is because the decentralised marketplace code is reliant upon chainactive and other elements we are working on.

However, we are focussed and have every intention of making DarkSilk/Silk as feature rich as possible without limitation.
Activity: 616

One week? Where is this news coming from?  Are you guys just making up dates and features that don't exist?

It is stated in previous posts, but since you like to spread fud around, you will obviously ignore those posts.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

One week? Where is this news coming from?  Are you guys just making up dates and features that don't exist?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If anyone is reading this, here's three reasons why you should consider this coin:

Smart contracts: Check

Asset exchange (Weaver): Check

Decentralized marketplace: Check

There is no smart contracts or decentralized marketplace..?? Why does evwryone keep saying this. ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
If anyone is reading this, here's three reasons why you should consider this coin:

Smart contracts: Check

Asset exchange (Weaver): Check

Decentralized marketplace: Check
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us

Yes, less than  Cool

Sweet!  Grin Cheesy

+1

That's very very very very good news!  Grin

Yes, less than  Cool

Sweet!  Grin Cheesy

Yes, less than  Cool
legendary
Looks like the bot war is over and someone's bot gave in...

EDIT:  The bots are stuck in limbo...
I do have a question about the SILK --> SLK exchange.

When will the snapshot of addresses take place?  How is that going to work?  Also I'm sure many addresses are toast forever... Ex Mintpal... What will ultimately happen to those accounts?

What will become of SLK in relation to the whole of the network will answer this question. What I can say for now is that no coin will be lost forever yet at the same time all addresses will be backed for the indefinite swap. Those who say you can't have the cake and eat it would be proven wrong.

So in all reality the supply will be exactly what the supply is, yet at the same time, we know the supply is actually less because of addresses that are most likely roasted...  So every address is exchangeable indefinitely, even the ones that are most likely lost?

Yes every address is exchangeable, and yes to total supply will be active. 'Roasted' Silkcoins will be salvaged by the process.

It's been so long since it was discussed that I've forgotten what's happening. Are the coins on poloniex being automatically swapped over?

No, coins will be swapped at the Weaver. The process flow will be published closer to release.
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us

When will the snapshot of addresses take place?  How is that going to work?  Also I'm sure many addresses are toast forever... Ex Mintpal... What will ultimately happen to those accounts?

What will become of SLK in relation to the whole of the network will answer this question. What I can say for now is that no coin will be lost forever yet at the same time all addresses will be backed for the indefinite swap. Those who say you can't have the cake and eat it would be proven wrong.

So in all reality the supply will be exactly what the supply is, yet at the same time, we know the supply is actually less because of addresses that are most likely roasted...  So every address is exchangeable indefinitely, even the ones that are most likely lost?

Yes every address is exchangeable, and yes to total supply will be active. 'Roasted' Silkcoins will be salvaged by the process.

It's been so long since it was discussed that I've forgotten what's happening. Are the coins on poloniex being automatically swapped over?

When will the snapshot of addresses take place?  How is that going to work?  Also I'm sure many addresses are toast forever... Ex Mintpal... What will ultimately happen to those accounts?

So in all reality the supply will be exactly what the supply is, yet at the same time, we know the supply is actually less because of addresses that are most likely roasted...  So every address is exchangeable indefinitely, even the ones that are most likely lost?

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: