Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 42. (Read 77057 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I do have a question about the SILK --> SLK exchange.

When will the snapshot of addresses take place?  How is that going to work?  Also I'm sure many addresses are toast forever... Ex Mintpal... What will ultimately happen to those accounts?
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
It's about to pop!

Mmm silky silk Smiley chomp chomp chomp
legendary
It's about to pop!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
The bots having their fun, orders added and removed all the time, wonder what good that will do?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
As you sow, so shall you reap.
Loving the trend...  Broke 1k mark...  Moving steadily along....  No huge spikes - good thing.

Like I forecasted during the past couple weeks. We are heading towards 2000 satoshi within weeks of the ICO announcement and then that's when things will really take off. We are still in the baby stages. I'm still accumulating as we speak.   Cool

Smart contracts: Check

Asset exchange (Weaver): Check

Decentralized marketplace: Check

Unified ecosystem: Check

Dedicated developers: Check

Amazing community: Check

The Silk Network is hands down the most exciting crypto project to date. I am glad to be on board. See you at Pluto fellas!  Cool
legendary
Loving the trend...  Broke 1k mark...  Moving steadily along....  No huge spikes - good thing.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I think no coin has behaved like this one ever before.
We so many dead projects and there's a countless list of dead shitcoins around.

Look at the volume, simply unbelievable.

I'm a proud staker and contributor. Hope more people will come onboard so that the silkcoin devs will get what they deserve.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Buy support looks excellent, these sell walls will melt soon and price will go to 2k easy!

Yeah its gonna be a wild ride no news and already nice volume

Yeah for sure, when everything is released it will go full retard!
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
legendary
It is good to see an increase in activiy in here.
Welcome (back)  Grin

Patiently waiting....   Wink
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
It is good to see an increase in activiy in here.
Welcome (back)  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Buy support looks excellent, these sell walls will melt soon and price will go to 2k easy!

Yeah its gonna be a wild ride no news and already nice volume
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
legendary
Buy support of 17.6 btc atm from 3, two days ago. Hope it stays like that and slowly going up.  Smiley

Looks like chatter has begun...  I see more and more talk mentioning SILK on Poloniex chat than I have in months...

Exciting times ahead.  Waiting on news...
Buy support of 17.6 btc atm from 3, two days ago. Hope it stays like that and slowly going up.  Smiley
Silk Network team:

What marketing plans do you have in place for the Silk Network? Also, when you guys announce the ICO will there be any bounties?

We believe to be involved in a project that will change things and if we communicate this well we will surely grow in number. Right now things are a bit quiet here, but that is because the development team has retreated to their own little space to concentrate their efforts. The Silkcoin thread used to be much more lively and those days will return. We will first monitor the response to SLK's place in the Network, change in volume will be a good gauge to where we stand as a whole.

Community members are more than welcome to step up to the plate and do things that they feel comfortable in doing. Behind bitcointalk we are looking to integrate many people to an organised workspace as more members join the caravan, coordinated efforts are key. No bounty schemes have been proposed.

Thanks for the response Orestes. I was not here for the pre SILK fiasco, but I'm glad that there is a dedicated dev team taking on a new task that seems will blow most of our expectations. I also believe getting the community more involved is an excellent effort for this project.
Is this coin with the ticker SILK on poloniex?

Yes.
Activity: 546
Is this coin with the ticker SILK on poloniex?
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Silk Network team:

What marketing plans do you have in place for the Silk Network? Also, when you guys announce the ICO will there be any bounties?

We believe to be involved in a project that will change things and if we communicate this well we will surely grow in number. Right now things are a bit quiet here, but that is because the development team has retreated to their own little space to concentrate their efforts. The Silkcoin thread used to be much more lively and those days will return. We will first monitor the response to SLK's place in the Network, change in volume will be a good gauge to where we stand as a whole.

Community members are more than welcome to step up to the plate and do things that they feel comfortable in doing. Behind bitcointalk we are looking to integrate many people to an organised workspace as more members join the caravan, coordinated efforts are key. No bounty schemes have been proposed.
Silk Network team:

Pages:
Jump to: