Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 4. (Read 55333 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
for people who aren't on slack , a quick update from Adam

Quick update:

[11:40]
Trading is progressing pretty well. We are fast-tracking our way to the next series of dividends (for the first time). I expect it to be soon.

[11:41]
Some of the best trades so far this year were made a couple of days.

That was on 23rd May , so it's good news guys and hopefully things will now be as it was at the launch of the project
maybe it's time to grab some cheap OMC from yobit , who knows !!  Cheesy
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
he is on

hes on daily, he will give news when something is moving, like the current situation after x trade, or x actions Smiley

Thats reassuring, at least there is some dev activity on slack.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Happened here too some while back and it looks like the wallet managed to get stuck on its very own blockchain fork. Had to resync in the end.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Give 'em the pickle
My OMC wallet has been out of sync for some time now.

"6737 block remaining"

Anyone else seeing this or do I need to troubleshoot my wallet?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
he is on

hes on daily, he will give news when something is moving, like the current situation after x trade, or x actions Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Is Gladimor still on this project, or did he has actually left it, together with funds..?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Yes, math is not very accurate... But still we can afford it. The chart doesn't look like going down. And as I see it, in a couple of weeks, after Poloniex's coins pump it will be bittrex turn, and  BLOCK might go up a lot. The only problem i see is that the stake maybe a little too big. 
Give 'em the pickle
I have a suggestion for everyone to think of. There is an altcoin called Blocknet. They are developing DEX (A Decentralized Exchange). It is possible to run a service node that will collect fees. All you need is 5000 block which now costs around 5 btc(5000$). I suggest we buy those 5000 block ( I mean Adam buys for our money) and run it. Actually, this option is not there yet. The development is going and it will take 4-8 weeks. The thing is, we can't wait for it to be ready, because the price will skyrocket when it's there. So, I suggest we buy 5000 block now and then set up a node and watch money flow Smiley

Interesting idea. Especially with all the cyber attacks recently, this may become a very relevant technology. The cost of buying 5000 block looks like it is about $9000 right now though!
I have a suggestion for everyone to think of. There is an altcoin called Blocknet. They are developing DEX (A Decentralized Exchange). It is possible to run a service node that will collect fees. All you need is 5000 block which now costs around 5 btc(5000$). I suggest we buy those 5000 block ( I mean Adam buys for our money) and run it. Actually, this option is not there yet. The development is going and it will take 4-8 weeks. The thing is, we can't wait for it to be ready, because the price will skyrocket when it's there. So, I suggest we buy 5000 block now and then set up a node and watch money flow Smiley
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
From https://omicronhq.slack.com.

----- May 3th -----

puremage111 [5:45 AM]
Hello @gladimor, vertcoin seems to be going to have its price pump soon as segwit for vtc is almost 80% now

Can expect a good price flowing up soon
How much is the investment in vtc?

Thanksj

gladimor [9:07 PM]
There are many coins that have implemented Segwit
[9:08]
Digibyte had it activated already with over 90% consensus on multiple algorithms (its a multi algo coin)
There is a general expectation for the price to rise when it gets activated
But everyone buys in prior to activation in hopes of a rise
When there is no move, the sell-off is immense
[9:09]
The reason why I moved 30 BTC from my own money to the fund is because everything was depleted.

----- May 4th -----
puremage111 [3:08 AM]
Thanks for the update @gladimor
How about the vertcoin investment? it gains 27% since 24 hour

I remember during the time you invest its around $0.11 and now its $0.17, how much is the investment size?

----- May 5th -----
puremage111 [3:02 AM]
Vertcoin is at $$0.221809 Now! If Adam still holding it, the initial investment is x 2 now

Lets wait for adam's reply, sense some good news!

joel [11:14 PM]
thanks Adam for the info. So DI funds were depleted so you've deposited your own funds to continue trading. When - realistically please - do you see any dividend payment from DI? Days/weeks/months? Thank you in advance for communicating with DI investors more frequently and good luck trading!

----- May 6th -----
someone111 [4:22 AM]
Well, from 30 to 150 BTC takes a long time...? (Adam's 30 BTC + 80 BTC cold storage + 50 BTC trading fund) Quite a while to even get recovery. I hope I am wrong?
legendary
guess who's back
How is the recovery going?

I have sent 30 BTC from my own cold storage to speed up the process, very recently.

Dividend very soon

From Adam in slack

yep it seems that we finally have good news , even no much info was given but still good to hear
hopefully we will be getting paid really soon , cause I need a lot of dividends to break even lol  Grin
Adam is a great trader so he only needs time , but hopefully not a lot of time  Smiley
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

I have sent 30 BTC from my own cold storage to speed up the process, very recently.

Dividend very soon

From Adam in slack
Give 'em the pickle
legendary
Whats the status of this project? Last time we all agreed to not receive dividends for Jan, Feb, later for March too. But its end of April already. And nothing still, no news no info. So many altcoins were performing really well last months, with some trading skills it should have been perfectly possible to get profit on such market... Aren't we back on track yet? What are the plans?

not sure if you are on slack , but even so the last news on slack isn't much recent it was like two weeks ago
Adam was telling us that mining has been good recently , and he posted about two trades in trading view and these traded turned to be profitable after he posted his opinion , but no info so far about how much he won in these trades

anyway here's the update in case you aren't on slack
6th April
gladimor [10:10 PM]
Mining is progressing very quickly to fully cover the initial setup cost, hopefully by the end of this month.

[10:10]
Will be able to issue partial dividends (less rent/electricity, half spent for initial cost and the other half used as dividends) in that case.]
For all of you that would like to keep track on what the fund is doing, I have put together a public profile on tradingview.

[10:12]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/gladimor/

Thanks a lot! No, I am not on Slack (I don't like Slack-type chat engines, and also it is too heavy on resources for such a simple thing it actually is...). Also I believe most things should be public and google-searchable, not on closed Slack groups requiring registration).

Would be nice to get bi-weekly updates from the project owner here, it could help substitute bi-weekly dividends for some time Smiley
legendary
guess who's back
Whats the status of this project? Last time we all agreed to not receive dividends for Jan, Feb, later for March too. But its end of April already. And nothing still, no news no info. So many altcoins were performing really well last months, with some trading skills it should have been perfectly possible to get profit on such market... Aren't we back on track yet? What are the plans?

not sure if you are on slack , but even so the last news on slack isn't much recent it was like two weeks ago
Adam was telling us that mining has been good recently , and he posted about two trades in trading view and these traded turned to be profitable after he posted his opinion , but no info so far about how much he won in these trades

anyway here's the update in case you aren't on slack
6th April
gladimor [10:10 PM]
Mining is progressing very quickly to fully cover the initial setup cost, hopefully by the end of this month.

[10:10]
Will be able to issue partial dividends (less rent/electricity, half spent for initial cost and the other half used as dividends) in that case.]
For all of you that would like to keep track on what the fund is doing, I have put together a public profile on tradingview.

[10:12]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/gladimor/

legendary
there is an advertisement on coinmarketcap to charter a private jet. So, when will I be able to chart mine?
legendary
hey guys I'm having troubles syncing my wallet again but this time I don't know why , I'm behind like 10K blocks and the wallet isn't syncing
last time I had such problem it was my wallet staking before the wallet catches with the blockchain but now everything is good and the wallet still not syncing

can you please suggest me something to do beside deleting and redownlaoding the whole blocks ?!?

Most probably you are on a fork. To check this, you can see which is the last downloaded block on your wallet, then open the debug window, type "getblockhash XXXX" where XXXX is the last downloaded block number.

Post the result here, and I can check and tell you if you are on the correct chian or not...

thanks for your reply mate , I already deleted the wallet and downloaded the blockchain again
everything is working fine now and my weight was around 100K  Smiley , BTW why is it forking ?? last time my wallet started staking before syncing which leaded to a fork but this time it didn't stake , it was just not syncing  Huh

Not sure, but if you keep your wallet open all the time, most definitely it wont fork Smiley
legendary
guess who's back
hey guys I'm having troubles syncing my wallet again but this time I don't know why , I'm behind like 10K blocks and the wallet isn't syncing
last time I had such problem it was my wallet staking before the wallet catches with the blockchain but now everything is good and the wallet still not syncing

can you please suggest me something to do beside deleting and redownlaoding the whole blocks ?!?

Most probably you are on a fork. To check this, you can see which is the last downloaded block on your wallet, then open the debug window, type "getblockhash XXXX" where XXXX is the last downloaded block number.

Post the result here, and I can check and tell you if you are on the correct chian or not...

thanks for your reply mate , I already deleted the wallet and downloaded the blockchain again
everything is working fine now and my weight was around 100K  Smiley , BTW why is it forking ?? last time my wallet started staking before syncing which leaded to a fork but this time it didn't stake , it was just not syncing  Huh
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: