Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 6. (Read 55333 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Give 'em the pickle

for dividents you dont need the wallet open all the time, but with the vps you can stake all the time, but i would calcute before which will be higher, since it will only be worth if stake ammount > vps price

Am I correct that you DO in fact need the wallet open and running to stake?

Staking does NOT happen when the wallet is closed and computer turned off?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi, I'm new to Omicron but i want to know if it is a good idea to install Omicron Wallet and run it on a paid Windows VPS and leave that VPS machine turned on to receive upcoming dividends. What do you think ?

for dividents you dont need the wallet open all the time, but with the vps you can stake all the time, but i would calcute before which will be higher, since it will only be worth if stake ammount > vps price
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm new to Omicron but i want to know if it is a good idea to install Omicron Wallet and run it on a paid Windows VPS and leave that VPS machine turned on to receive upcoming dividends. What do you think ?
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
My wallet is syncing again i think is related to the dev having his node open. I'm going to try to keep my wallet open and unlocked for as long i can to see if it help.

if gladimor is happy to chat ...

then im happy to negotiate with regards to seednodes and infrastructure ...

there is respect for gladimor - and im happy to help if i can ...

#crysx
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
My wallet is syncing again i think is related to the dev having his node open. I'm going to try to keep my wallet open and unlocked for as long i can to see if it help.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
My wallet has not been syncing, found out that perhaps I need to add the following in my peers.dat file:

London: 138.68.148.172
Singapore: 139.59.228.205
Frankfurt: 46.101.167.84
San Fransisco: 107.170.221.177
do
addnode=(ipaddress)

However when I open up with my notepad it's all in gibberish.
Would appreciate some help. Thanks!

You need to add those "addnode=" lines into your omicron.conf file, instead of peers.dat Smiley

Thanks for the reply Smiley Can you point me to where I can find 'omicron.conf'?
THanks again, in advance! Smiley

It should be in the same folder where you have the peers.dat file.

If it is not there, just create it, and fill the nodes info. Be careful not to make mistake in the name, and also make sure to disable the "Hide extension for known file types" windows explorer option, so you can be sure the file is named exactly "omicron.conf", and windows doesnt add .txt extention at the end.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My wallet has not been syncing, found out that perhaps I need to add the following in my peers.dat file:

do
addnode=(ipaddress)

You need to add those "addnode=" lines into your omicron.conf file, instead of peers.dat Smiley

Thanks for the reply Smiley Can you point me to where I can find 'omicron.conf'?
THanks again, in advance! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hi all ...

ive finally got my old profile back ...

tanx to cyrus ( bct mod ) and a few others - i now have full access to my old profile ... so will be using this one as much as possible from now on ...

the 'crysx' profile will still be in use - but will be only when necessary - not as my standard ...

a lot to sort out now ...

update ...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17653092 ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

do
addnode=(ipaddress)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
how long distribution devidend, every week or every month
and ready online wallet or not, how i can join and can get devidend, and how much minimum hold coin

It should be every 2 week,  but right now OP Dev faced some financial funds issue, dividend will be distirbute on the earlier February, but not sure, still being discuss on this.

dividend , min hold coin : 10,000 OMC / 10k
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
apparently the new dividends payment is going to start early february, that's what i saw in the slack channel for those who are not in there. 

Thanks for info! because i am not in the slack, already pm dev for invitation link

lolllllll.......good,better best should be reward for  all that of your deeds now.. Tongue Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 494
how long distribution devidend, every week or every month
and ready online wallet or not, how i can join and can get devidend, and how much minimum hold coin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

do
addnode=(ipaddress)

Dividends really depends of how trading performs. Bitcoin had a rally from 730 to over 900 dollars and alot of changes happened this month especially in the chinese exchanges. I will keep u guys update about info in slack, in case, u dont have an account there.
apparently the new dividends payment is going to start early february, that's what i saw in the slack channel for those who are not in there. 

Thanks for info! because i am not in the slack, already pm dev for invitation link
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
is this coin still paying dividends?

Not now, i think they are raising funds to start trading again, not suree i am not in the slacks

They might be collecting money for a pump. If u join in to their slack channel u will see them boasting about how much they managed to gather through voluntary contributions, despite none of them being real.

How can i join it? I pmed the dev but haven't receive any slack invitation Sad

if you pmed Adam with your email you should find the invitation in your inbox
I did the same and Adam didn't reply to my PM , but when I opened my email I found that he sent me the invitation

so maybe he did invite you without replying to your message here 
Activity: 346

Not now, i think they are raising funds to start trading again, not suree i am not in the slacks
As far as I understand trading is still going on but possible profits, as well as raised funds, are going into the investment pool to grow it back to target strength and are not being paid out as dividends. Once that target is met those profits will be paid out again, although perhaps things like the coin buyback fund and a risk reserve might be discussed and have some influence when that might be.

They might be collecting money for a pump. If u join in to their slack channel u will see them boasting about how much they managed to gather through voluntary contributions, despite none of them being real.

How can i join it? I pmed the dev but haven't receive any slack invitation Sad
Activity: 240
I just reviewed your trading history, it is amazing, you make profits in every round, you are the best fund manager I have seen so far. If you have much more fund you will make more. You are much better than those scammer fund managers, who got funds and run away with the huge fund.
Pages:
Jump to: