Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 5. (Read 55333 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
hey guys I'm having troubles syncing my wallet again but this time I don't know why , I'm behind like 10K blocks and the wallet isn't syncing
last time I had such problem it was my wallet staking before the wallet catches with the blockchain but now everything is good and the wallet still not syncing

can you please suggest me something to do beside deleting and redownlaoding the whole blocks ?!?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Statement in regards to a possible Bitcoin hard fork.

The Core vs. BU debate has raged on for many months, and it is starting to look like we may be experiencing a hard fork in the near future. Most of the mining power is controlled by the hands of the elite few that lead the Bitcoin Unlimited project, so it is without a doubt that unless significant hashpower starts signalling Segwit soon, the chance of a hard fork looks ever so near.

In the best interest of investors, in the case of a hard fork, Delta Investments will support the Core chain. Recent events have proved that the Bitcoin Unlimited development team is incapable of delivering a safe and exploit-free solution to the scaling debate. It also has been apparent that the bulk of the exchanges and services have expressed their support towards the Core project. As a quick reminder, the true value of a digital currency is gauged through development, adoption, and usage/ease-of-access on platforms. Roger Ver and Jihan Wu cannot attach a value to a currency through sheer mining power. Even if the Core network sits with a fraction of BU's mining power, the usage and value will stay with the Core chain and over little time, the miners will go where the money is.

In the case of a hard fork, BU reserves held with Delta Investments will be liquidated on the market shortly after the split at an appropriate time, and converted to BTC. The Core team has developed and worked on Bitcoin since its inception in 2009. We cannot have a more experienced team backing a multi-billion dollar digital currency. Hats off to them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Thanks Adam. There's alot of volatility going on right now with the whole issue of BU Versus CORE. I was wondering how many btc  the fund still have?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I haven't made a statement on BCT yet in regards to what is going on with Omicron and the trading fund. My deepest apologies for that. You'll find more frequent updates in the Omicron Slack channel.

Earlier this year (shortly after New Years), the bulk of the trading fund was liquidated on a failed BitMex BTCUSD short near the peak of the rally. Over 50 BTC was liquidated on a 25x leverage short trade. That left not much BTC to work with, and dividend yields would have been miniscule on any future profitable trades. It was the popular opinion to cease dividend payments until the fund was back to its original state. After that loss, I took a few weeks of break to rest the mind as I was ceaselessly traded during the Christmas holiday. As of recently, I have been making back and forth trades (winning and losing) on altcoins. For many currencies- mainly Ethereum and Dash- attempting to predict tops and bottoms are unwise as their parabolic trend currently lies in uncharted territory.

As of the moment, Omicron is in a slump. I'm very well aware of the many individuals that have invested heavily into the project. I'm also aware of the 3 months of non-payment in regards to dividends. I have not ditched the project or have given up. As a matter of fact, I'm a few days into an inverted sleeping schedule to watch over the margin positions I have open (it's currently 5:30 am as I type this). I want you all to realize that I very much do care about the dozens of investors that have held onto a seemingly-failing currency. Some of you I have known for over a year that have stayed with me since my initial launch of Delta Investments. You all have put faith in my trading ability, and I put my faith into the fact that I can pay investors good dividends. All I need is time. Time being the most precious thing- especially in cryptocurrency. I will be giving more frequent updates in the Omicron slack as it has been clear my communication as of late has been lacking.

All the best,
Adam Trat

Yup alts are jumping for now. I hope we can recover loses and get some good profits.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
How can you make so serious money? Let us follow you trading, sir. Nowadays the altcoins are in hype mode, so next round you will distribute serious money right?

Gladimor (Adam) From Slacks

At this rate, initial setup costs may covered by the end of next month and we'll start seeing mining profit in future dividend distributions
I know it has been a long time since the last dividend issuance (around New Years)
I don't want you all to feel abandoned or scammed in any way
We are experiencing an extended period of depression due to a single, large bad trade near the beginning of the year
Some of you put fairly large sums of money into the project and are worried about whats to come
All I can say is- I am here, I am doing my best to recoup and continue dividend payments

Wish him luck, he can do it! Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
How can you make so serious money? Let us follow you trading, sir. Nowadays the altcoins are in hype mode, so next round you will distribute serious money right?
legendary
guess who's back
Sounds good everybody, thanks for the updates!

You can also pm Adam (Omc dev) for slack address so you could get real time notification Wink

i cant login in my omicron slack somehow... could you tell me what happened the last two weeks?

you haven't missed anything , no news recently

BTW guys , yesterday I registered in PoSwallet which is a wallet for many POS coins and it's kinda nice cause it has faucets and you don't have to keep your computer on to stake
so  I was wondering if we can add OMC to that site , it may not have a huge impact but it's still nice to try
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

You can also pm Adam (Omc dev) for slack address so you could get real time notification Wink

i cant login in my omicron slack somehow... could you tell me what happened the last two weeks?

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Give 'em the pickle
how high was the last dividends?

It was 0.00000803 BTC per OMC or 0,08 per 10.000 coins.
and he said he wanted to invest some btc in new altcoins after he saw how much value pascal coin gained. I think its a good idea but its going to take more time till we get dividends payment.
Is Gladimor still with us? Its the second half of February already. Does anyone know anything, maybe from slack?

As the initial plan was to distirbute dividend for february but the dividens is just 100 sat per omc, so the major vote from slacks voted to keep voting with the balance so we can get back to a higher trading balance for more profit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Is Gladimor still with us? Its the second half of February already. Does anyone know anything, maybe from slack?
how high was the last dividends?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
yeah, i hoped we get great newsabout the updates
legendary
guess who's back
"The trading fund has seen a 30% increase in value since the loss. I'll be resuming dividends in 10 or so days" Gladimor.

That what he said in slack. So, good news Tongue

yeah I was waiting for the update so badly and finally the good news came  Smiley
I hope that the news will start move the market in yobit lol cause it's been the same for days with no volume , even stakers aren't dumping anymore it seems
"The trading fund has seen a 30% increase in value since the loss. I'll be resuming dividends in 10 or so days" Gladimor.

That what he said in slack. So, good news Tongue

for dividents you dont need the wallet open all the time, but with the vps you can stake all the time, but i would calcute before which will be higher, since it will only be worth if stake ammount > vps price

Am I correct that you DO in fact need the wallet open and running to stake?

Staking does NOT happen when the wallet is closed and computer turned off?

yes thats correct
Pages:
Jump to: