Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟OMIRON COIN - [SMART CONTRACTS] - [INTEROPERABILITY] - [DAPPS] - [MASTERNODES] - page 2. (Read 4018 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 1
I think our community need a official forum , we  can talk to  discuss more . because discord app just is small community .
Many other things have a higher priority than building an official forum, at least at the moment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I think our community need a official forum , we  can talk to  discuss more . because discord app just is small community .
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I hope that this return of the developer is not just for temporary augmentation of the CMOS price.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
Omiron is actually a great and nice project for us. Is a fresh start Grin

Then please explain why.
I was there when he was still Cosmo.
Now came the name change and a picture with the idea, that's it.

Current activity = 0
Website no longer exists

No information

That is not enough to build attention and trust.

I would like it if the Omiron established itself. But it will not happen like that.

Well the dev is just back because he has personal issue (based on the announcement)

I'm sure the website and the other think will live again soon when dev fix it, just give the dev a time. I'm sure it will be worth it.
Activity: 28
I hope this project gets a great advance!
Spotless plan, aware plan, very nice job!

Then please explain why.

Current activity = 0
Website no longer exists

No information

I would like it if the Omiron established itself. But it will not happen like that.
I would say, simply wait and see if the problems get solved in the near future.
Activity: 270
Merit: 5

Then please explain why.

Current activity = 0
Website no longer exists

No information

Activity: 7
Activity: 270
Merit: 5
Something must happen now as well.

1 TwitterTweet is not enough anymore. It has been right style in the last month.
Website still does not work.

Do you want to achieve something or do you want to play a bit to see what happens.
Then, despite the ideas, it would be a waste of time.

What is it failing currently that somehow nothing happens?

How big is your team?

What's Next?
Activity: 98
On CryptoBridge is still CMOS When the name will change to OMR?
The developer returned and announced: Work for the decentralized autonomous swapping exchange between NBL and CMOS begins today
no thats wring it give no swarping just rebranding from cmos to omiron and the nbl token are just to use the ETH network Wink

Yeah so the coin has a lot potential because it has its own blockchain and also utilize the Ethereum blockchain
The privacy coins  (anonymous transactions) will have the greatest future. Coins like Monero (XMR), Verge (XVG), Zcash (ZEC) or OMIRON cannot lose.
Activity: 294
The developer returned and announced: Work for the decentralized autonomous swapping exchange between NBL and CMOS begins today

Phew.
I was scared for sometime lol
Go OMIRON Smiley
Good luck
We need marketing, more devs? and community management.. Also a new design / website / whitelpaper
I second that - each of the mentioned sections needs to be larger (as in persons) and, in any case, better than they are now.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175
no thats wring it give no swarping just rebranding from cmos to omiron and the nbl token are just to use the ETH network Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
Yeah a fresh start, i think there shoukd be a fresh concept..

We need marketing, more devs? and community management.. Also a new design / website / whitelpaper

Yeah I heard the same too. The dev just came back and will continue according to the roadmap.

Is a fresh start  Grin
copper member
Activity: 11
Hi,

since few Days i have "No Connection" to CMOS Network.

Whats Wrong? Huh

Someone the same Problem?

You need to get some addnodes added to your .config file most likely.

Try these:
addnode=23.95.246.180
addnode=45.77.214.210
addnode=45.63.115.230
addnode=45.76.28.239
addnode=80.211.161.229
addnode=108.61.203.58
addnode=188.226.191.184

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Hi,

since few Days i have "No Connection" to CMOS Network.

Whats Wrong? Huh

Someone the same Problem?

Let's go straight to CB exchange with all your cmos. So that you dont need to worry about Cmos wallet issues. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: