Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟OMIRON COIN - [SMART CONTRACTS] - [INTEROPERABILITY] - [DAPPS] - [MASTERNODES] - page 3. (Read 4018 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 17
Hi,

since few Days i have "No Connection" to CMOS Network.

Whats Wrong? Huh

Someone the same Problem?

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I really hope we'll be on CoinMarketCap soon. Going into it will help us a lot in terms of exposure.
If the coin is presented at the coinmarketcap, it will definitely benefit its fame and popularity. Many investors are still guided by this indicator. But do not hope that this will solve all sorts of problems and the coin will immediately increase its price. Now is not the time
the team is working hard on the project,  the market has grown a little, the price has also grown. If this continues, it is more likely that more liquid (centralized) exchanges will appear and, accordingly, the price will be even higher.
Where did you find growing price?
Activity: 440
Merit: 1
I really hope we'll be on CoinMarketCap soon. Going into it will help us a lot in terms of exposure.
If the coin is presented at the coinmarketcap, it will definitely benefit its fame and popularity. Many investors are still guided by this indicator. But do not hope that this will solve all sorts of problems and the coin will immediately increase its price. Now is not the time
the team is working hard on the project,  the market has grown a little, the price has also grown. If this continues, it is more likely that more liquid (centralized) exchanges will appear and, accordingly, the price will be even higher.
Well, the price is not really skyrocketing... but I hope you are right!
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
I hope that there will be more activity from dev in near future.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Will be NBL available in July?
Might be, but I am not for sure. Please go to the Discord channel to ask directly to Dev.
I have to reindexing wallet every week. Why is this so unstable?
Can someone tell me why the explorer for Omiron (http://216.189.15.130) is down?
It is down for me as well - it will have to wait for the dev-team.
Good rating. The Omiron project is unique. It has great potentials.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Can someone tell me why the explorer for Omiron (http://216.189.15.130) is down?
Will be NBL available in July?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Great idea on using the NBL token for smart contract integration.  This leverages the strengths of both platforms rather than reinventing the wheel.
Merit: 104
Which programming language will the decentralized applications have to be written in? It's not an easy task to build the ground layer for these applications.
Discord is open but not very active. I cannot find there a lot of informations of this project.
Try checking the first page of this thread for more information.
The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens!
And when will be tokens available?
Soon or late, it will depend on the developers! Our expectation will be rewarded!
The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens!
And when will be tokens available?
Discord is open but not very active. I cannot find there a lot of informations of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: