Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Dating - page 37. (Read 6704 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 11:50:50 AM
Online dating seems to be popular these days and there are many that people now  can use to do these thing. It is not a bad idea but people who do online dating must get to know the person they are dating first and they should not trust easily because online dating is not that reliable because of the risks of meeting people than can do you harm.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 09:51:52 AM
I think that it is similar to online shopping.
You can see something exposed on the net with photos and description. And when you buy it it might be something completly different.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 09:50:00 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?
Majority of this thing was a short time or past time only, and there are few of them taking the relationship on a long term case.
But there lot of online dating in the social media who did this especially the person who work in abroad who is far from HIs/Her love ones.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 09:24:00 AM
I dunno, online chicks are even more crazy than rl ones
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
October 13, 2017, 09:23:13 AM
I've now retired from the laydeez, I simply can't be fucking bothered no more, but I did quite a bit of it once upon a time and met geniuses, arseholes and flat out nutters.

I don't think it's psychologically healthy to do it at length, and it definitely promotes a box ticking culture which means more and more people will remain alone or wait for some mythical creature who'll never come along.

At the same time everyone is now so cut off from each other there aren't many alternatives. Overall it's not one of humanity's triumphs, more of a symptom of the disgusting society that's being shaped by living through the internet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
October 13, 2017, 09:20:59 AM
What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
I dont see any advantage in online dating until now. I still prefer the traditional one. Imagine dating someone you only see one side of him in a flat screen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 08:12:13 AM
I am not really a fan of online dating. Its still better to discover the characteristics of a person you like when you have their presence physically, and you can decide if you want to pursue them or level up your relationship, Physical presence is a must whatever kind of relationship you want to get into. There are also relationship that lasts from online dating as long as both person want to work on their relationship.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 13, 2017, 03:43:39 AM
In my own thoughts about online dating it does not affect a long term relationship. Most couple who were known each other only through internet they will eventually breaks up , and there is small possibility that a relationship through internet will be a successfull one. Its nice knowing more people through online dating sites , but many online dating sites are scams , and into cybersex. They earn money through it and mostly they used women to business through online dating.
Activity: 211
Santa Coin
October 13, 2017, 03:28:22 AM
I had this conversation actually today with a girl friend of mine and we seemed to be on the same page. I like a lot of aspects of dating and flirting in the real world. A lot of that interaction and flirting gets lost in online date.

To me I think this is the whole fun of dating is getting to explore a new person and what they are all about. How you do this if full information is given upfront? Makes it boring for me  Undecided
Activity: 73
October 13, 2017, 03:05:18 AM

Online dating Huh I'm all for good old dates live. I do not think that on the Internet you can find your destiny)
Activity: 67
October 13, 2017, 03:05:12 AM
I think we still can have online dating but many of them will get break up soon
Activity: 6
October 13, 2017, 02:58:46 AM
Why do it online if you can do it personal, by doing that you can know the person more.
Activity: 66
October 13, 2017, 02:50:44 AM
dating on line has it rewards both negative and positive...i have dated a lady for 10 years and we meet online..she turn out to be an amazing woman and the bad thing or nagative thing about out relationship is she always can make it...i see her like 1 in 3 month...at that time iwas very busy and she was al well but now that i have a lot of time at my hand i just have to break up
Activity: 47
October 13, 2017, 02:41:43 AM
If you want to find your partner easily then you can choose online dating site.You can get your partner easily.That is amazing for search partner.If you want only dating that's why your best choice is online dating.Online dating doesn't waste your valuable time.
Activity: 13
October 13, 2017, 02:30:25 AM
At first glance, online dating looks efficient. You think you can find people who match your criteria rather easily using the search function and all you have to do is to exchange a couple of message with them. Since you already 'know' the people from their profile before you meet them, you think there is a good chance that you will get along well.
Activity: 325
October 12, 2017, 12:34:18 AM
I like Dating to cafes or night clubs, or on the street than online. But I know many people who are online and they love it.
kie
Activity: 202
October 11, 2017, 08:38:45 PM
Most of the new relationship now comes from online dating. Some last and others end so soon. But i think it depends to the lover if their relationship would last or not. Online dating is for the people who are so busy.
Activity: 24
October 11, 2017, 07:21:44 PM
I think its much better to not find for love and just wait for God's perfect timing so Im not a fan of using any dating apps
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 07:17:16 PM
Online dating is not too bad. Today we are given access to get acquainted with others even when separated by great distances. I have friends in the Internet, one even online dating even though our relationship fails, it's because of the lack of trust from side by side. If we are loyal, distance sometimes does not matter much. One bad thing of online dating is when one loses internet connection, it can be a big problem.

Activity: 335
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 07:01:21 PM

Funny thing this is how i met my wife this way. I was searching over the internet in new city, just for dating and entertainment but finaly we are more than five years together. I wouldn't be so serios about dating via internet but life can give you some big surprises. You never know. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: