Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 18. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
Fast Invest project seems a  history to me as i hear it is like an another kingdom like crypto Cool many development activities, upgrades and innovations handled and you are successfully inn crypto planet. We like to be a FIT holder, as we notice FAST INVEST seems promising with an excellent road map.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 10, 2018, 02:09:33 PM
We are glad to share with you, that ICO Bazaar rated us A                                                                                                                                                             https://icobazaar.com/v2/fast_invest

great news Fast Invest Team. Congratulations !   Now if you also join some decent Exchanges and gain more volume, so the token value is going to be make me happy  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 02:04:42 PM
I lost track of fast invest, please can anyone update me? The bounty is on right? Because I really need to get on this one.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Global Investment Bank
January 10, 2018, 11:13:33 AM
Another financial project? You have a very young team, do you have experience in banking? How can I see profiles in social networks?
Probably no, they are having a very young team that could make problems on their team, I suggest you to hire an experienced member to bring this project successfully.
Age doesn't measure professionalism nor maturity. Knowledge and experience is obtainable regardless of what age you have.
Absolutely true! Thanx
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 10, 2018, 11:10:59 AM
power project in the future, i'll support you, good luck.
Thank you for supporting us
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 11:03:41 AM
Their service is very responsive that they do and give some effort. As I understand on this project which the team is ready to extend the Fast Invest financial investment platform to blockchain community in the Ethereum network as a smart contract technology. Very great and encouraging project. Hoping for the success as I looking forward on this project.

Me too, It's good to know that devs are very active in updating us about the latest developments in fastinvest project. I am sure with this positive attitude the project will be successful and the developments will run smoothly.
Having a good platform and a very descent ideas combined with team of experts what else can we ask for. Fast Invest will definitely be a successful project because it aims not only big investors but also low profile investors and this is what makes the platform special.
Many people mastering elements of cryptocurrency knowledges begin to think at once in order to enclose their finances or crypto assets to anything. Fast invest project will help them in it wholly.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 10, 2018, 11:01:27 AM
Their service is very responsive that they do and give some effort. As I understand on this project which the team is ready to extend the Fast Invest financial investment platform to blockchain community in the Ethereum network as a smart contract technology. Very great and encouraging project. Hoping for the success as I looking forward on this project.

Me too, It's good to know that devs are very active in updating us about the latest developments in fastinvest project. I am sure with this positive attitude the project will be successful and the developments will run smoothly.
Having a good platform and a very descent ideas combined with team of experts what else can we ask for. Fast Invest will definitely be a successful project because it aims not only big investors but also low profile investors and this is what makes the platform special.
Thank you! We like to open a "gate" for ordinary people into the mystified investment world. Millions of people want to invest, but don't have tools to do so.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 10:51:49 AM
Another financial project? You have a very young team, do you have experience in banking? How can I see profiles in social networks?
Probably no, they are having a very young team that could make problems on their team, I suggest you to hire an experienced member to bring this project successfully.
I think youth in this project is a not good recommendation, look at Swiss projects, the average age of the student is 40-50 years old.

I am 23 and already finished my University, swiss are slow I would say. There are plenty successful ICO's with a young team as well do not forget that young people adapt to the changes 💯% faster than 50year old students. That is what we need in this rapidly changing crypto world.
Activity: 434
January 10, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 10, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 10, 2018, 09:36:25 AM
I think youth in this project is a not good recommendation, look at Swiss projects, the average age of the student is 40-50 years old.

Wait what? 40-50 year old students in switzerland? Like do you starting working at a job after the age of like 90 or what lmao? What are you on about?
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 10, 2018, 09:26:07 AM
I do agree, that team members are young. We think it is not necessary to be 40 or 50 years old to be in FinTech. We are glad that we have a young and ambitious team. We meet a lot of difficulties every day, thus makes us learn more, experience more and that makes us stronger and self-confident about what we do. We are in business since 2015 and expanding globally. Above 8000 daily platform users. 50 employees already work at Fast Invest. Everything has been done by ourselves and entirely funded by personal funds.

We are not as big as Facebook or Amazon, but we are smart enough, to go step by step to achieve company goals.
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 10, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
We are glad to share with you, that ICO Bazaar rated us A                                                                                                                                                             https://icobazaar.com/v2/fast_invest

Excellent! For us, this is another indicator of the quality of this team. Every day you prove that we made the right choice when we joined this project.
Great! Thank you for supporting us!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 08:29:42 AM
power project in the future, i'll support you, good luck.
Activity: 574
January 10, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

Excellent! For us, this is another indicator of the quality of this team. Every day you prove that we made the right choice when we joined this project.
Activity: 294
January 10, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

We feel proud to know that fast invest the platform we are experiencing got  rate "A", it is not such easy to get the top rating as many people behind put huge efforts for launching the FI by developers, technicians, managers,  supporters, analysts etc Good to invest in FI a deserving platform for ICO which is leading in the crypto planet.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 10, 2018, 07:40:18 AM
The reason why I think FAST INVEST is a good project to invest in it, is the team behind project is solid and they have a history of execution because the company already has customers, plus the skills they have, are relevant to the project. also FAST INVEST have a long term viability becuz it will become a global bank in the future.

As we know some loan platform launch before like: BTCJam or Loaning topic at bitcointalk. And this business is growth because of demand to using cash. At crypto currency world, i have attention about ETH loan services only : can buy and sell tokens Wink. Maybe we will become FIT customers at future Wink
No KYC and already operational with investors you can check their official site and see for yourself i think is amazing plus you can invest any amount. what can be more better
Activity: 294
January 10, 2018, 07:37:50 AM
copper member
Global Investment Bank
January 10, 2018, 07:27:21 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 10, 2018, 07:26:51 AM
Everyone has to have giant goals, to be able to spread among all the people that wanna use it for it. So it's better for you haters to stay away.
Compared to other ICO's i don't really see that much hate going on in here . They have nothing to fuel their anger with ,because everything in this project is well thought and have a visionairy team . The price shouldn't really matter at this point .

Agree, the project is still new so I don't agree that fastinvest already have some haters? And haters are not the issue here. The main goal is for this project to get more investors and be successful in the coming months.
Pages:
Jump to: