Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 15. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 03:54:11 AM
If this is really the way developers tell us. Then they should have good investors who are ready to contribute to this project for the fact that they will do it all anonymously!
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Global Investment Bank
January 12, 2018, 03:52:09 AM
how much the minimum of investment on this platform? then how much we can get from these investment?

I think there is no minimum and you should visit their website to know what do you need before investing. However they have a video on their channel explaining the investment method,
check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knNp4SK7NX4 ,

Yes, no minimum investment is required!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 03:37:31 AM
The people's interest to this project is incredibly increasing. This project is really a very promising project. The team is creating a crypto community, allowing people to move money at a low cost and high processing speed. Also, no doubt to the potential of this project. The Fast Invest's platform users will have an opportunity to invest, borrow, exchange in both crypto and fiat currencies without having technical knowledge of crypto and blockchain technology, thus making Fast Invest a user-friendly, reliable, secure and accessible global platform.
the increased interest of the community towards this project is nothing more than how interesting the project is with the ideas they give so many mita so we believe in this project and are willing to join this project.

The platform user base of Fast Invest is good, and this is a promising project for future development. Yes, more and more encrypted money hobbies are coming up to it.
Activity: 434
January 12, 2018, 01:23:10 AM
The people's interest to this project is incredibly increasing. This project is really a very promising project. The team is creating a crypto community, allowing people to move money at a low cost and high processing speed. Also, no doubt to the potential of this project. The Fast Invest's platform users will have an opportunity to invest, borrow, exchange in both crypto and fiat currencies without having technical knowledge of crypto and blockchain technology, thus making Fast Invest a user-friendly, reliable, secure and accessible global platform.
the increased interest of the community towards this project is nothing more than how interesting the project is with the ideas they give so many mita so we believe in this project and are willing to join this project.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 12, 2018, 01:22:05 AM
Cheap? This is one of the most expensive ICOs I've seen so far.

Having the price tied to ethereum was a big mistake.
Since this project has started before the Ethereum price goes up I think that's how they evaluate it. In the long run as the price of Ethereum goes up I think you can say that it won't be cheap but I think that means the value of the Fast token will go up as well, that's the good thing about a token that is tied up with Ethereum.
Activity: 112
January 12, 2018, 01:13:27 AM
Activity: 308
January 12, 2018, 12:22:06 AM
Smart people have a majority of the world's inhabitants. Therefore, developers urgently need to create a mobile version of the program.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 11:21:54 PM
Cheap? This is one of the most expensive ICOs I've seen so far.

Having the price tied to ethereum was a big mistake.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 11, 2018, 10:24:00 PM
how much the minimum of investment on this platform? then how much we can get from these investment?
They didn't put any information about minimum investment, but you can check it in their website maybe there is an auto suggestion out there for minimum investment.
No minimum investment here if you can buy 1FIT they will send it to you as far as you will manage your own gas and gwei yourself so anything 1$ you will be good
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
January 11, 2018, 09:59:26 PM
There is NO MINIMUM INVESTMENT in joining the ICO. If you'll invest now you'll get 1200 FIT per 1 ETH since the soft cap has not been reached yet. After reaching it you'll get 1000 FIT per 1 ETH. If you want to calculate how much you'll receive for a random amount of investment, you could use their token calculator in the right pane of their site: https://fastinvest.com/en/ico

You'll see accurate information about the ICO and project in their whitepaper https://fastinvest.com/documents/fast-invest-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 11, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

I think there is no minimum and you should visit their website to know what do you need before investing, However they have a video on their channel explaining the investment method,
check it out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knNp4SK7NX4 ,
Activity: 112
January 11, 2018, 07:18:30 PM
The Fast Invest project is indeed a very promising project that lots of people are getting interested and looking into it. I am we amazed that the team is very progressive. I was hoping that this better performance of the team and the project as well, will continue for the creation of more interesting developments and for the success of this project. Keep striving and sooner or later, Fast Invest will be able to reach its goal and ultimate objective.
Activity: 238
January 11, 2018, 06:25:46 PM
Activity: 294
January 11, 2018, 06:14:22 PM
Fast invest Road map looks great with their plan and the team seems so dedicated to their project as they are so responsible for all the queries, a facebook live Q & A session for this platform is really a great deed it is setting, its plans FI supporters and team with their active good work is much dedication for the investors.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 06:01:46 PM
Hello, everyone! We would like to thank you once again for participating in our ICO Crowdsale and supporting us. We want to share some necessary information about the sale. So far we have 120 participants. Total 55 477.6621 of 777 000 000 tokens have been distributed. Crowdsale is LIVE. Tokens will be distributed until 31st of January. Currently, we are distributing our FIT tokens per ratio 1 ETH = 1200 FIT.

Good job! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 322
January 11, 2018, 04:58:52 PM
Its pride to be a FIT holder as they got huge experience and records proves they had 8544 daily users, 21 certified lends also their success in 36 Global client origin countries. Who need words about ICOs Huh Huh Huh we need data, ratings, records proving project is deserved for us to invest and Fast invest results are more high and we see a business with FI.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 04:08:14 PM
I'm not surprised the project is struggling to raise fund, I don't know why the team need that much money for what, this is just to give you my money to loan it to others, I believe the end for all these lending platform has come and see most of their value going to Zero
Activity: 266
January 11, 2018, 03:37:34 PM
I believe in your project, I read technical documents - you have a promising future. And those investors who still ponder - think faster) project is worthy!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 03:26:55 PM
Hello, everyone! We would like to thank you once again for participating in our ICO Crowdsale and supporting us. We want to share some necessary information about the sale. So far we have 120 participants. Total 55 477.6621 of 777 000 000 tokens have been distributed. Crowdsale is LIVE. Tokens will be distributed until 31st of January. Currently, we are distributing our FIT tokens per ratio 1 ETH = 1200 FIT.
Great news! I congratulate command and of course thank you to the investors for such good result, I think, the command will not disappoint  you as well all will receive its good share of dividends.
Activity: 154
January 11, 2018, 03:16:57 PM
I have added this project to my list, I will keep eye on it, it seems promising one and with big team and experience, I'm still read the whitepaper. glad to see FAST INVEST get more support from users.

I am also following this project and I must say that they already improved some developments. Also the devs are active and answers all questions. This good attitude will surely attract more investors to join.

Waiting for social media campaign if available soon
Pages:
Jump to: