Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 16. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 02:47:04 PM
Hello, everyone! We would like to thank you once again for participating in our ICO Crowdsale and supporting us. We want to share some necessary information about the sale. So far we have 120 participants. Total 55 477.6621 of 777 000 000 tokens have been distributed. Crowdsale is LIVE. Tokens will be distributed until 31st of January. Currently, we are distributing our FIT tokens per ratio 1 ETH = 1200 FIT.
The number of participents seem fairly low ,but i hope from the time you posted ,many have joined and you guys still have time to spread the word more and increase that number to the maximum.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 02:29:14 PM
Can I buy tokens and sell them after ICO by making a profit?
At the current rate you're basically buying into an expected market cap of nearly 1 billion USD.

Much fun with that.

Yeah I think I don't quite understand the financials here. The soft cap seems to be 40M USD. Seems somehow high for me without clear budgets. But more impressive, if the 20% team allocation is of the total number of tokens, how much is that? A few hundred million USD? Just to split between friends?

The exchanges? Wording is "exchanges like.." so nothing really confirmed but not going to say it?

The token gives you what? If you have 1000+ FIT then you can borrow something through their website but it has no other value?

There is a team, whitepaper, stuffs, ... not looking entirely bad but not quite convinced either.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 01:46:06 PM
A lot have been said now we look forward to the team keeping up with what their whitepaper said. The idea is brilliant , but we want result and hardwork for that will gear people into positively viewing the project
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 11, 2018, 01:44:55 PM
Hello, everyone! We would like to thank you once again for participating in our ICO Crowdsale and supporting us. We want to share some necessary information about the sale. So far we have 120 participants. Total 55 477.6621 of 777 000 000 tokens have been distributed. Crowdsale is LIVE. Tokens will be distributed until 31st of January. Currently, we are distributing our FIT tokens per ratio 1 ETH = 1200 FIT.

I appreciate the update. Even the participant volume is less, I see a great potential for this project and I am sure till end of january they are going to gain more investors. Good Luck Fast Invest Team ! 
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 11, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
Great I wish more sale before January end am really counting on fast invest to go beyond limit here so we will be there all time
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 11, 2018, 11:19:36 AM
The FAST INVEST white paper introduces a lot of customers, a little large, so it should be good Cheesy

Yes mate. Many whitelisted companies are all collaborating with this site to work with investors for both investors and the sites to profit in terms of lending and investing.

First of all, whitelisted companies, which whitelisted companies? Who whitelisted them? That's like a random buzzword for crypto lol, unless you give proper details it doesnt mean anything
Activity: 434
January 11, 2018, 10:42:14 AM
That's good that there are now 120 are participating in the crowdsale. Investors have still the chance to grab this opportunity because th crowdsale is still live as for this moment. I'm hoping more will do participate in the crowdsale. Thanks for the latest announcements and im sure tokens will be sold out.
copper member
Activity: 252
Global Investment Bank
January 11, 2018, 09:51:29 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 11, 2018, 09:17:40 AM
I really hope that why they did the ICO and to enter blockchain is for the service their offering be a wide range to all countries in the world. For everyone to have an access in a digital banking like Fast Invest. Because once people knew that they gonna enter the world with blockchain then expect to rise your members and people will really take a position with your project because digital banking is really the future rathen than traditional banks that sometimes gets your money also.
Yes, you are right. Blockchain technology is a solution for global digital banking.

It is nice to know that dev are actively responding in most of posts here. But it will be more appreciated if devs will update us about the status of the project most specially the current status of the ico sales.
Activity: 294
January 11, 2018, 09:14:58 AM
 For how much can the token's price increase over the year?
Activity: 25
January 11, 2018, 09:14:12 AM
At the current rate you're basically buying into an expected market cap of nearly 1 billion USD.

Much fun with that.
Activity: 406
January 11, 2018, 09:10:34 AM
Well, the Fast Invest project seems a great project with more than 8500 customers and consist of 50 teams. Hope this ICO can be successful

Exactly my wish. Good luck to this project.

Is it true that FAST INVEST claims more than 8500 customers? If this is true, then it has a very solid foundation for development, and investors can expect it to grow and grow. Cool
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 11, 2018, 08:47:17 AM
Invest a premium payment card. The Fast Invest platform will be available as an iOS and Android app. Funds currently undergoing the ICO process will be used to advance Fast Invest’s current product operations for existing clients, and to advance the Fast Invest platform by integrating new financial instruments for digital money operations. This should be an important moment for us to support this impressive project!
I think that is the choice to invest in this project since the investors will have a more convenient way to access their funds and maybe exchange it for fiat currency.
Activity: 476
January 11, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
Well, the Fast Invest project seems a great project with more than 8500 customers and consist of 50 teams. Hope this ICO can be successful

Yes, we all hope that this project will be successful in the coming months. To be successful they need to improve their marketing strategies and they need to give a very attractive promotions so that investors will be attracted to join the project.

You're right bud, as this project is very awesome which will good for all and for many. Having a great potential that for sure will support by users and investors. Also, the team have additional partners will include any website or app that wishes to include our SDK or interact with our APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of Knowledge tokens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
January 11, 2018, 08:22:06 AM
Invest a premium payment card. The Fast Invest platform will be available as an iOS and Android app. Funds currently undergoing the ICO process will be used to advance Fast Invest’s current product operations for existing clients, and to advance the Fast Invest platform by integrating new financial instruments for digital money operations. This should be an important moment for us to support this impressive project!
Activity: 574
January 11, 2018, 08:16:13 AM
Yes, of course, this is normal way to earn any profit at any project, but i think you really need to waiting for at least 1-2 months after ICO ending for take more profit.
Absolutely right! This is a good strategy, especially if you are a beginner and you would like to increase your profits. Join the generosity campaign and you will succeed.
copper member
Activity: 252
Global Investment Bank
January 11, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

Thank you!
Activity: 574
January 11, 2018, 07:32:38 AM
Yes, of course, this is normal way to earn any profit at any project, but i think you really need to waiting for at least 1-2 months after ICO ending for take more profit.
Activity: 68
January 11, 2018, 06:59:55 AM
Activity: 434
January 11, 2018, 06:59:05 AM
I really hope that why they did the ICO and to enter blockchain is for the service their offering be a wide range to all countries in the world. For everyone to have an access in a digital banking like Fast Invest. Because once people knew that they gonna enter the world with blockchain then expect to rise your members and people will really take a position with your project because digital banking is really the future rathen than traditional banks that sometimes gets your money also.
Yes, you are right. Blockchain technology is a solution for global digital banking.
Cheesy And we hope Fast Invest will become a best solution for any project at crypto currency world. Increasing more and more user and customer comming to FI.
Pages:
Jump to: