Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 14. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 05:22:58 PM
All in one platform I must say, lending, wallets,exchange, and investments. I like the all market in one place platform and I so hope they pulls this through. I like to see how this goes.
Sounds pretty good because their platform is really a hassle free which makes the user to do the task in just one app. A very nice idea which will help us saves time of doing transaction. Probably investors will support this kind of platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 04:47:30 PM
We are delighted to know that FI is creating a crypto community, allowing people to move money at a low cost and high processing speed also providing users an opportunity to invest, borrow, exchange in both crypto and fiat currencies without technical knowledge. Indeed this is a unique needed platform in crypto planet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 12, 2018, 04:26:23 PM
The project is very interesting. Right now, all people want to invest in cryptoconues. So this is the best option for them. This project is one of the Cryptbank. its creating a digital bank system
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 03:24:02 PM
It seems Fast Invest is like an another new bitcoin Shocked as we see their team strength and build automation, all in a single platform setting with huge designs and features making it available to their customers is really a great innovation in the crypto market.
Activity: 560
January 12, 2018, 03:13:14 PM
All in one platform I must say, lending, wallets,exchange, and investments. I like the all market in one place platform and I so hope they pulls this through. I like to see how this goes.
Activity: 380
January 12, 2018, 03:08:08 PM
The project is very interesting.as nowdays all people want to invest into the cryptocurrency.so i think this is the best option for them.this project is one of thr cryptobank and the huge team work behind this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 12, 2018, 02:14:23 PM
Another bank from the Baltics? A lot of projects of crypto-currency banks are coming from Latvia and Estonia, why? Is there special legislation?
I know that Estonia has very good legislation for crypto currency and therefore there are a lot of financial firms there. But I do not know about other countries. In which country is the team of this project?
In my country now problems with banking industry. I hope this project in the nearest 5 years will be able to permit this situation and I consider even that project will be able to correct financial problems in this plan.
Activity: 98
January 12, 2018, 02:00:48 PM
how much the minimum of investment on this platform? then how much we can get from these investment?
They didn't put any information about minimum investment, but you can check it in their website maybe there is an auto suggestion out there for minimum investment.

Pretty sure the minimum is like 0.1 ETH which is like the standard for most token ICOs these days, anything less and they dont make any money selling the token

well, when the small investors like us do the math; you just get for 0.1 Eth = 120 FIT ... Now it all depends how much volume this token is going to be gain in the exchanges, so that also the small investors are satisfy with their profits. 
Many ICO's failed because they've lowered the minimum of the contribuation lower than 0.1 ETH . and to be honest 0.1ETH isn't really that much inconsideration of how big this project it is .
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 12, 2018, 01:35:56 PM
how much the minimum of investment on this platform? then how much we can get from these investment?
They didn't put any information about minimum investment, but you can check it in their website maybe there is an auto suggestion out there for minimum investment.

Pretty sure the minimum is like 0.1 ETH which is like the standard for most token ICOs these days, anything less and they dont make any money selling the token

well, when the small investors like us do the math; you just get for 0.1 Eth = 120 FIT ... Now it all depends how much volume this token is going to be gain in the exchanges, so that also the small investors are satisfy with their profits. 
Activity: 434
January 12, 2018, 12:17:42 PM
Btw just to ask one thing, if you don't hit the hard cap for ICO does the remaining tokens going to be burn?
I think if all remain tokens burning it good for Fast Invest incase avoid dumping, but i hope than can reach hard cap.
Activity: 574
January 12, 2018, 10:26:59 AM
Another bank from the Baltics? A lot of projects of crypto-currency banks are coming from Latvia and Estonia, why? Is there special legislation?
I know that Estonia has very good legislation for crypto currency and therefore there are a lot of financial firms there. But I do not know about other countries. In which country is the team of this project?
Tks for our explain.What about Latvia? Actually i think Russia it suitable more than a both country. And i think they have international team?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 12, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
I think with the eth price almost grown by 3x the amount of tokens per eth should also be increased during the crowdsale.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 12, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

copper member
Activity: 252
Global Investment Bank
January 12, 2018, 08:13:43 AM
There is NO MINIMUM INVESTMENT in joining the ICO. If you'll invest now you'll get 1200 FIT per 1 ETH since the soft cap has not been reached yet. After reaching it you'll get 1000 FIT per 1 ETH. If you want to calculate how much you'll receive for a random amount of investment, you could use their token calculator in the right pane of their site: https://fastinvest.com/en/ico

You'll see accurate information about the ICO and project in their whitepaper https://fastinvest.com/documents/fast-invest-whitepaper.pdf

Nice, thank you for sharing this. Many people are not aware of it, by posting this you already help them how to calculate correct amount of tokens they will get if they make investments. I hope FIT will have more serious investors.
Thats right i hope this simple post can at least inform some of the people not yet aware regarding this mater. Investors on the other hand will slowly come as soon as the verified that this is a profitable business.

Yeah, this really needs more detailed presentations regarding their project so that more investors will be attracted to join. A good advertising will also make the project more popularity in this field.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] for necessary information. We will be happy to assist you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 12, 2018, 08:05:21 AM
There is NO MINIMUM INVESTMENT in joining the ICO. If you'll invest now you'll get 1200 FIT per 1 ETH since the soft cap has not been reached yet. After reaching it you'll get 1000 FIT per 1 ETH. If you want to calculate how much you'll receive for a random amount of investment, you could use their token calculator in the right pane of their site: https://fastinvest.com/en/ico

You'll see accurate information about the ICO and project in their whitepaper https://fastinvest.com/documents/fast-invest-whitepaper.pdf

Nice, thank you for sharing this. Many people are not aware of it, by posting this you already help them how to calculate correct amount of tokens they will get if they make investments. I hope FIT will have more serious investors.
Thats right i hope this simple post can at least inform some of the people not yet aware regarding this mater. Investors on the other hand will slowly come as soon as the verified that this is a profitable business.

Yeah, this really needs more detailed presentations regarding their project so that more investors will be attracted to join. A good advertising will also make the project more popularity in this field.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 12, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 12, 2018, 05:41:33 AM
Well, the Fast Invest project seems a great project with more than 8500 customers and consist of 50 teams. Hope this ICO can be successful

Exactly my wish. Good luck to this project.

Yes, we all hope that this project will be successful in the coming months. To be successful they need to improve their marketing strategies and they need to give a very attractive promotions so that investors will be attracted to join the project.

I think there promotions and campaigns are really effective for now. Even in social media like crypto and investment sector, fast invest is the peoples topic.
Activity: 574
January 12, 2018, 05:38:14 AM

I think there is no minimum and you should visit their website to know what do you need before investing. However they have a video on their channel explaining the investment method,
check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knNp4SK7NX4 ,

Yes, no minimum investment is required!
It is very good that you give your investors the opportunity to choose the amount they want to invest in your project. You are very open to communication and this is your plus, I hope you will have a lot of good investors.
Activity: 294
January 12, 2018, 05:34:52 AM

I think there is no minimum and you should visit their website to know what do you need before investing. However they have a video on their channel explaining the investment method,
check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knNp4SK7NX4 ,

Yes, no minimum investment is required!
Really? So can I invest 0.0001 ETH or even 0.00001 BTC? I just have those assets so I wonder can I participate in the ICO with my low assets, please answer my question.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 04:23:55 AM
In the long run as the price of Ethereum goes up I think you can say that it won't be cheap but I think that means the value of the Fast token will go up as well, that's the good thing about a token that is tied up with Ethereum.
That's not how it works.
Pages:
Jump to: