Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 11. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 07:05:07 PM
It's your first ico?

what do you mean by that? are you asking if this is the first time they create a token for project, if that the question , the answer is yes. they decide that to collect more money in order to expand their business.
I think he is asking weither this is the first stage of the ICO or there are other stages . many ICO projects offer 2 or maybe even 3 ICO stages . and yeh this is the first and only ICO they will have.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 14, 2018, 07:02:39 PM
It's your first ico?

what do you mean by that? are you asking if this is the first time they create a token for project, if that the question , the answer is yes. they decide that to collect more money in order to expand their business.
Activity: 434
January 14, 2018, 06:51:35 PM
We still have 16 days more to buy FIT right? And after token sale ending have any update? all remaining FIT which not sold out will burn?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 14, 2018, 06:47:05 PM
An interesting project. As soon as the developers will launch the application for smartphones? This will enhance the company's success.

I am also waiting for the developers to launch the apps for Android, IOS. It can also gain impressions from google play, Itunes from potential investors and users.
Unfortunately missed this point, and the developer does not yet have mobile applications? I think they can not be in our time. Such firms should make mobile applications before sites.

Making mobile apps is especially important but most platforms lately just make a ios one and then take literally forever for making the the android applications
That's right, it seems like Apple has something to do with the platforms that are being made lately. I think apps that are made for iOS because only a those who can afford Apple device have assets to invest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 04:33:30 PM
Me too, It's good to know that devs are very active in updating us about the latest developments in fastinvest project. I am sure with this positive attitude the project will be successful and the developments will run smoothly. Having a good platform and a very descent ideas combined with team of experts what else can we ask for Fast Invest will definitely be a successful project because it aims not only big investors but also low profile investors.
Activity: 574
January 14, 2018, 04:30:03 PM
It's your first ico?
What do you mean? You mean first stage of Fast Invest ICO or this is first project of Fast Invest team? You can read ANN carefully to find out the correct answer.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 14, 2018, 02:56:15 PM
An interesting project. As soon as the developers will launch the application for smartphones? This will enhance the company's success.

I am also waiting for the developers to launch the apps for Android, IOS. It can also gain impressions from google play, Itunes from potential investors and users.
Unfortunately missed this point, and the developer does not yet have mobile applications? I think they can not be in our time. Such firms should make mobile applications before sites.
Maybe we just need to wait a little more time, the devs are surely taking their time and really working hard for all the concepts that will make the project better and stronger to be considered. We all know that planning a project is very easy but to give it a life, to make it real is what makes it hard. Their are lots of considerations, trials and errors, opinions and comments, positive and negative outcomes that will surely be face by the devs and the project that's why we need to be patient and be updated for their announcements and changes with the project.
Best is to wait and am sure that will be after ico and lets not forget that they are already operational and you can basically apply or invest in loans as of right now so if the actually crypto fast invest then is all for good means more investments
Activity: 560
January 14, 2018, 02:49:08 PM
Fast invest offers a lot. Exchange, borrowing and more. I hope they will be able to fulfil as stated in their project plan. Goodluck
Activity: 196
January 14, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

Maybe we just need to wait a little more time, the devs are surely taking their time and really working hard for all the concepts that will make the project better and stronger to be considered. We all know that planning a project is very easy but to give it a life, to make it real is what makes it hard. Their are lots of considerations, trials and errors, opinions and comments, positive and negative outcomes that will surely be face by the devs and the project that's why we need to be patient and be updated for their announcements and changes with the project.

Exactly I totally understand and agree with your statement about this issue.
I think that there should be multiple ports and platforms compatibility, I hope that developers are working on it
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 14, 2018, 12:39:08 PM
So where are we now with Fast Invest ?  Before they started with this project they already had over 8500 Customers. I hope this Ann Thread give them another 8500 Customers  Cool
Activity: 574
January 14, 2018, 11:45:44 AM

Making mobile apps is especially important but most platforms lately just make a ios one and then take literally forever for making the the android applications
I hope that the developers will prepare an application for all smartphone users, like iOS and Android. This will instantly increase the popularity of this project.
Activity: 112
January 14, 2018, 11:01:58 AM
Fast Invest is getting more popular. Like the other people out there, I am also looking forward for the released of the application for the smartphones. If that will come to reality, more people will become more interest to Fast Invest and surely a better progress for this project will occur. I was really looking forward for the upcoming positive updates of this great project. Let's continue to support this project to the extent of our ability. So goodluck to the Fast Invest team to make more developments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 14, 2018, 10:24:02 AM

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
It's your first ico?
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
January 14, 2018, 09:14:49 AM

I am also waiting for the developers to launch the apps for Android, IOS. It can also gain impressions from google play, Itunes from potential investors and users.a

They will have plans for this once they are finish in all their previous plans. They have a road map and Im sure they will going to make a mobile app the soonest when they already have enough funds and teams to do this.
Activity: 434
January 14, 2018, 08:58:12 AM
What I find great about thier investment program is that you can invest for as low as 1 pounds. So even if you are just beginning to venture into investing this is a good platform to start and grow your small funds
This platform gives the small investors a chance to invest with no minimum required investment. This is why there are many people who support this project because small earner businessman wanted also to invest so this platform is there hope.
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
January 14, 2018, 08:39:30 AM
Fast Invest is expanding the platform using blockchain technology, offering a wider range of financial products that include the creation of a digital banking system and investment sector to help people create safe and stable passive income streams and thereby ensure financial freedom..
Activity: 672
January 14, 2018, 08:26:43 AM
It seemed to me that this project is too young a team of developers. I do not really trust this project

There are a lot of young companies here. But they have to work hard enough to earn our trust. And this concerns not only this project.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
January 14, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

It depends on their roadmaps if they will have plan to make mobiles apps, they should follow their roadmap first before doing anything else. But mobile app still add a plus factor in their project.
Activity: 322
January 14, 2018, 06:50:33 AM
We like to be part of Fast invest a promising project that really make us understand their purpose looking to their roadmap. Delighted to be a FIT token holder.
Pages:
Jump to: