Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 34. (Read 131469 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This is pretty slimy.  Regardless of personal circumstances, there has been more than enough time process refunds.

Do you really believe his story?

If he suffers from depression and his doctors told him to "do nothing work related" why doesn't he simply scan his medical certificate and post it to a trusted member?

I hate it so much when people exploit compassion and sympathy. That's just plain evil.

This is such a fucking scam, but, I do love a good "security breach" excuse.

Time for ALL information to be released.  Gather up those pitchforks! 
Activity: 522
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!
This is pretty slimy.  Regardless of personal circumstances, there has been more than enough time process refunds.

Do you really believe his story?

If he suffers from depression and his doctors told him to "do nothing work related" why doesn't he simply scan his medical certificate and post it to a trusted member?

I hate it so much when people exploit compassion and sympathy. That's just plain evil.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Crap, I've been away from the internet for a while and I come back to this... I don't even know what to say, just that I would like to be put on the refund list for my 12.5 BTC. A big thanks to the guys working really hard to fix this, though it seems pretty dark at the moment.
He is just plain lying. The next excuse will be that this fish ate his private keys.
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
We just got off the phone with KnCMiner and it seems that people have been calling trying to impersonate Ragin's identity. So whoever is responsible for that, please stop. This has caused a serious security breach situation with the KnCMiner team and they have frozen the refund process. They had to notify the their bank and put a stop to the wire transfer.

So Ragin now has a Skype video call scheduled with them on Monday to verify Ragin's identity and continue with the wire transfer.

I urge everybody to stop meddling in the refund process and allow this to go through, thank you.

For those that have been waiting, I apologize that you have to wait just a little while longer but it will happen.

WHY do i have to wait if the Jupiter GB#2 was not even ordered.

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THIS QUESTION? Where are the BTCs from this group buy?

WHAT the hell is wrong with you two. Just refund the DAMN coins already.

Regin, sell your damn fish tank if you have to.
rro
Activity: 6
why i'm not on the refund list?Huh  Angry

i have send 24 btc for the second Jupiter and 0,5 btc for Saturn #5. Jupiter #2 is not ordered, what is the problem???

i will a refund of my full 24,5 btc!!!!

when i will get the refund???

Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
We just got off the phone with KnCMiner and it seems that people have been calling trying to impersonate Ragin's identity. So whoever is responsible for that, please stop. This has caused a serious security breach situation with the KnCMiner team and they have frozen the refund process. They had to notify the their bank and put a stop to the wire transfer.

So Ragin now has a Skype video call scheduled with them on Monday to verify Ragin's identity and continue with the wire transfer.

I urge everybody to stop meddling in the refund process and allow this to go through, thank you.

For those that have been waiting, I apologize that you have to wait just a little while longer but it will happen.
bulshit. Why would you not record this conversation and post it here if nothhing else to keep people in the loop.

Words are wind my friend, words are wind.
Activity: 658
Caveat Emptor

Thanks for the update by PM prodigits, I really appreciate that! Thanks

So does this mean the refund process from ragin and you has stopped and will continue on monday or is it still currently on-going?

I'm also still waiting for my refund.
Activity: 108
Merit: 100
i am on the spreadsheet, but no refund yet for 2.5BTC...
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
For the people who paid in BTC, ragingazn628 / prodigits7 already have our payment addresses.  Since you still have the BTC, just send out the BTC refunds to those addresses and you are done.  Easy, right?  ... right???
Activity: 158
I have been fully refunded of my 2 BTC.  Just be patient guys, it's coming.

what machine were you on

Both Jupiters
Activity: 35
Prodigits, what is the hold up for the Jupiter 2 btc refunds? No miner was purchased so why is there a delay with refunding people on this list? This seems pretty straightforward

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

what machine were you on
Activity: 158
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

Alright, here's the thing: why can't you dip into your own stores of BTC and refund people while you wait for the money from KnC? Also, what's the deal with the spreadsheet Raging posted? My payment was marked as returned but I haven't got anything.

Edit: Wrote an eMail to the mods, explained situation and asked for scammer tags.
Activity: 481
Merit: 502

Ha, wow, bullshit.

I urge you to provide some proof and stop stalling with these non-stop delay tactics.

Provide proof of this KNC communications and the transaction IDs of the people that have been refunded.

If it was that fucking serious of a security breach, the Skype call should be scheduled for TODAY, but hey, you know, it's only $50k. It can wait til after the weekend
Activity: 120

Activity: 481
Merit: 502
He said he will be getting to it. He's helping me a lot. Now if you would like a refund from Paypal please file a transaction dispute on paypal and you WILL be refunded. It's just a lot less headaches for everyone. This way you can get your own money back too. I will not be refunding USD if you paid with BTC (I believe most people want this) and I will NOT be refunding BTC if you paid with USD. It just does not make sense. Again Prodigits7 will be in charge of refunds now. He will post to confirm this. He just emailed JohnK all the bank account info.

I would like a refund via BTC, as I paid in BTC, and I have been waiting for this refund for far too long now... The address is in my signiture.

Strange how you say people should file disputes now, when earlier it was said that the dispute were causing problems with your PayPal account... Care to elaborate on that?
Pages:
Jump to: