Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 37. (Read 131469 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
:takes the podium:

As one of the larger investors in this venture (33 BTC) I'd like to throw my two cents into the pile.

Legal engagement is a costly option. There's a growing sentiment of running this through the legal system. Know that lawyers love money almost as much as we do, and will likely take a large share of the recoupment. If someone knows a pro-bono guy, that's a different story.

Regarding other options, there is a growing lynch-mob sentiment growing here. JohnK has yet to unload the nuclear option. Should he do so, it will most likely be to one or two trusted members of this group buy. ragin's info will not be publicly posted until all other options are exhausted. That's just bad business to send the mob out with pitchforks.

Give it a break guys, or get in direct contact with JohnK. Put pressure where pressure is most effectively put. Personally, I went into this with the knowledge that there is risk inherent in this type of investment. Act like men and shit or get off the pot.

:drops the mic:
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Ethics and Science need to shake hands
I just emailed him,

I have his real name and his personal email address, which I will be releasing if I don't get my money.

FYI Stephen Lincoln is his housemate. Raging's first name is Tom.

That's not the name I sent paypal funds to.

Are they in the US or elsewhere?

From post 21-22

Here's his "roommate":

Stephen Lincoln
[email protected]

From post 31
Toms Ebay name is toms.technology
http://www.ebay.com/usr/toms.technology

He bought this for his aquarium
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181140083038

If you have more information post it, there is nothig else to wait on. If you paid with Paypal you may get it back, if you paid with BTC like many of us you are fucked.
West Hartford, Connecticut
Activity: 481
Merit: 502
I just emailed him,

I have his real name and his personal email address, which I will be releasing if I don't get my money.

In the US near Connecticut I believe
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I just emailed him,

Activity: 481
Merit: 502
I just emailed him,

I just emailed him,

Activity: 29
As I can see some people recived their refunds - is it still ongoing or it's just a few people ?
When can i await my refund? I think only daniel gor refunded from the list of people who paid bitcoin ...
Activity: 27
Please add me to the refund list.

1.5 BTC paid for 3 shares
Activity: 56
Just to let you know guys, yesterday I sent an email to Sephen Lincoln and today I received the refund of $500 USD I have paid for 10 shares in Jupiter2.

Thank you to him.

How do we reach him?

I contacted the same email that I have sent the money via paypal.
Just to let you know guys, yesterday I sent an email to Sephen Lincoln and today I received the refund of $500 USD I have paid for 10 shares in Jupiter2.

Thank you to him.

How do we reach him?
Activity: 57
So many pages...and a PM regarding refunds. This mean everyone is being refunded from any of the units, or jut specific ones? if anyone, ill take my BTC back if it is an option.
Activity: 10
For what it's worth: I also would like to have my 0.6 BTC back. You can send them to my receivin adress, that I gave you.
Activity: 56

Thank you to him.
Activity: 25
Please add me to refund list also. Should get 2.0 BTC, but any amount of refund is appreciated.
Activity: 11
Please add me to refund list as well!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

I too wish to be added to the refund list.
Activity: 219
Ethics and Science need to shake hands
Enough is enough.

Not refunding Jupiter GB #2 is proof that this is a scam. He is not refunding the funds he should technically have on hand.

SCAM tag needs to be applied here, all info on him should be released at this point and if necessary legal action should be taken by everyone involved. I will definitely go trough small claims court since I only went in 3BTC and will contribute, if group decides to do something collectively.

He has successfully pacified everyone for this long and prevented JohnK from taking any action by making empty promises and refunding couple of people.

I like this forum, I like the community, I would hate for it to loose any credibility because of few rotten apples. Hence, we can not let anyone think there wont be any recourse if they try to screw us over.

This, shouldn't even have gone this far, at first sign of OP being MIA, the ball should start rolling on reverting and preventing any financial burden to the members of this community.

I know JohnK did not escrow this GB. However, I believe it is still his responsibility to release Regins info since that individual is clearly scamming at this point, on this forum.

+1

+2
Activity: 40
Activity: 530
https://www.pax-coin.io/
Enough is enough.

Not refunding Jupiter GB #2 is proof that this is a scam. He is not refunding the funds he should technically have on hand.

SCAM tag needs to be applied here, all info on him should be released at this point and if necessary legal action should be taken by everyone involved. I will definitely go trough small claims court since I only went in 3BTC and will contribute, if group decides to do something collectively.

He has successfully pacified everyone for this long and prevented JohnK from taking any action by making empty promises and refunding couple of people.

I like this forum, I like the community, I would hate for it to loose any credibility because of few rotten apples. Hence, we can not let anyone think there wont be any recourse if they try to screw us over.

This, shouldn't even have gone this far, at first sign of OP being MIA, the ball should start rolling on reverting and preventing any financial burden to the members of this community.

I know JohnK did not escrow this GB. However, I believe it is still his responsibility to release Regins info since that individual is clearly scamming at this point, on this forum.

+1
How the hell did this happen??

Send me back my $200 sent by Paypal or send me the same in BTC to:

1D2LEhpu1H4RmGTTbxn81vRBbM1F2nnvjn
Pages:
Jump to: