Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 40. (Read 131469 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Thanks for the answers you two.
Sounds great that the BitPay refund will happen in the following days.

Keep us updated
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Daniel please check your PMs and get back to me. Thanks
Already replied!  Thanks!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Daniel please check your PMs and get back to me. Thanks
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
<-- Jupiter 2 customer too please prodigits7.

I'm glad that raginazn came on.  It shows that he's somewhat willing to update.  I figure if he want's to flee to Mexico, he'd have done it by now.
They have t'internet in Mexico too y'know, some places even have running water.  Tongue
I'm glad that raginazn came on.  It shows that he's somewhat willing to update.  I figure if he want's to flee to Mexico, he'd have done it by now.  Wink
Guys,

prodigits07 was at my house 2 days ago and we processed refunds. Those who paid with BTC will be getting refunds in BTC back.

I have emailed johnK so he can confirm this. Again. I am NOT here to take anyone's money... I have refunded over 500BTC+ in the Avalon Chips Group Buys. It is senseless for me to run away with any money at this point. Please be patient.

Here you say that everybody who paid in BTC will be getting the equivalent amount of BTC back, but the refund from KnC will be coming in USD, how will that work?

Floaty you bring up a good point. Ideally I want to see everybody get their original BTCs back and so does ragingaz628, this is one of the key points that we spent hours discussing since I pushed hard to make everybody whole.
Guys,

prodigits07 was at my house 2 days ago and we processed refunds. Those who paid with BTC will be getting refunds in BTC back.

I have emailed johnK so he can confirm this. Again. I am NOT here to take anyone's money... I have refunded over 500BTC+ in the Avalon Chips Group Buys. It is senseless for me to run away with any money at this point. Please be patient.

When can we expect a refund for Jupiter #2? You should still have does BTC on hand since the order was not placed.

Kush, I see you're on the list for 3.0BTC.

I'll make sure you get your refund ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
Guys,

When can we expect a refund for Jupiter #2? You should still have does BTC on hand since the order was not placed.
Activity: 373
Guys,

Here you say that everybody who paid in BTC will be getting the equivalent amount of BTC back, but the refund from KnC will be coming in USD, how will that work?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
Guys,

Ashod aka prodigits07 was at my house 2 days ago and we processed refunds. Those who paid with BTC will be getting refunds in BTC back.

Thank you for the update.

We all appreciate it!

Lack of communication is really bad, especially when this group buy is currently FUBAR.

Any ETA on BTC refunds?

I know guys! I know that by now you guys are probably tired of hearing my life sob stories but everything going on in my life now is true. I am sorry for the lack of communication but prodigits7 will be my messenger most of the time. No matter how many times I say I'm sorry or tell you guys my problems, I know that most of you do not want to hear it. Like I said we are working with KnCminers to give people that want their refunds... I have about 4-5 machines left that are not being refunded most of them are real life friends in this. DO you think I will scam them too? NO! I am trying extremely hard to get back on my feet and to be stable again. I know I can make it.
OK, got KnC reply:

Dear xxxx

Our refund policy is as follows:

·         Until we start shipping a customer may get a refund.
·         PayPal refunds can only be made to the PayPal account that paid the order (to avoid money laundry, PayPal policy)
·         BitPay refunds are made in USD.

We can?t disclose customer information.

Thanks,
Carl

So far, this (kind of) checks out with what prodigits said.
But BitPay refunds are very possible, just in USD, which is what I said from the start.
Just get the BitPay refund in USD to some other account (because those were not paid via any Paypal account), then buy BTC back on an exchange.
This is the only way this can be done, they will not send you BTC back because they never got any BTC.

But again, I think what we should do is just change the shipping address to OgNasty, like he proposed.
Then he will refund everybody with his BTC, and can make some nice profit on reselling the miners (then at least someone wins in this GB). Easiest and fastest solution.

Yes exactly like I said physalis, they can't do BTC back so we can get a refund in USD instead.

So again like I said, we spoke to KnCMiner on Tuesday and we have been going back and forth until yesterday. They have agreed to refund all the machines that were paid in BitPay. But Carl did also say that the refund could take anywhere from 3-5 days to a week to be received on our end.

I have spoken to JohnK about this several times in the last couple of days and he also recommended to do it this way and gave his full approval.

Activity: 658
Caveat Emptor
Guys,

Ashod aka prodigits07 was at my house 2 days ago and we processed refunds. Those who paid with BTC will be getting refunds in BTC back.

Thank you for the update.

We all appreciate it!

Lack of communication is really bad, especially when this group buy is currently FUBAR.

Any ETA on BTC refunds?
Activity: 714
Coin Generator
Guys,

OK, got KnC reply:

Dear xxxx

Our refund policy is as follows:

·         Until we start shipping a customer may get a refund.
·         PayPal refunds can only be made to the PayPal account that paid the order (to avoid money laundry, PayPal policy)
·         BitPay refunds are made in USD.

We can?t disclose customer information.

Thanks,
Carl

So far, this (kind of) checks out with what prodigits said.
But BitPay refunds are very possible, just in USD, which is what I said from the start.
Just get the BitPay refund in USD to some other account (because those were not paid via any Paypal account), then buy BTC back on an exchange.
This is the only way this can be done, they will not send you BTC back because they never got any BTC.

But again, I think what we should do is just change the shipping address to OgNasty, like he proposed.
Then he will refund everybody with his BTC, and can make some nice profit on reselling the miners (then at least someone wins in this GB). Easiest and fastest solution.
Getting ahold of KNC seems like a great idea. Everyone's BTC could be recouped easily if these were resold on the secondary market. I'd be happy to handle this for more than just my GB if someone trustworthy was needed. Can we get KNC to respond here? Seems like there is enough orders at stake here to warrant an official response.

I would be very glad if we could handle it this way, I have no problem with you reselling the miners if you refund everybody.

Prodigits, that would by far be the easiest way. Just tell KnC to change the shipping address to OgNasty's.

Btw, it can't hurt if others try mailing KnC too. The more they hear from us, the sooner they'll answer.

Ask them about their refund policy and include in your email:

A) Link to this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/open-confirmedpaid-usa-no-vat-knc-neptune3-25-btc-17-shares-60-ghs-233624
B) JohnK's screenshot of the orders (maybe they can match them on the date, even without order number): http://i.imgur.com/LE4BLIy.png
C) Link to prodigit's post with his claims on what they said about their refund policy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3127215

By the way, I found this, where someone easily got a refund for their BitPay payment.

I payed for hosting in btc without having ordered a miner first. When I realized it I asked for a refund and they will pay back with USD (Bitpay).
I will inform when I see the money in my account. They are very professional and legit, I don't think there will be issues if asked for refund!

Yes I posted in the other thread, they refunded me 100%!
Caveat Emptor
I want my refund.

You have stolen my money!!!

The majority of people in the KNC groupbuy want a refund or for you to step back from this shitheap you have created ragin! ... do the right thing and don't be a thief!!!

How can we expect you to relay dividends if you cant even keep the thread updated, can you tell me this?

You are not fit for this work, and I want a refund! Today!
Caveat Emptor
What else can they do though to try and get KNCs attention to this problem.

Any news on this fucking joke today.

Ragin where is our money, at least login and hand over the reigns over! You really couldnt be this useless, depressed is one thing but now your just fucking with us. We want our money back..... failing that we want you to relenquish control of this GB

I WANT MY MONEY BACK
I am all for getting a refund from KnC directly.
Maybe we could set up a letter/e-mail that many people would send to them? I am not qualified enough to do that, but I am sure there is someone who is...
Spamming KNC is not a good idea...
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I am all for getting a refund from KnC directly.
Maybe we could set up a letter/e-mail that many people would send to them? I am not qualified enough to do that, but I am sure there is someone who is...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I vote for someone else to assume de GB and get the fair comission.

I am in Jupiter2, I would also like a refund for $500.
Pages:
Jump to: