Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 39. (Read 131469 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 104
I'd gladly take 9.3 out of my 10
thanks for all this prodigits
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Prodigits I'd really appreciate it if you could refund me asap too. I just moved to a new place and the whole thing turned out way more expensive than I thought, I could really use the money right now.

Refund me 4.5 of my original 5 btc. Keep the 0.5 as a tip, that's easy 70 bucks for you right there  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Is there anyway I could get my BTC refund before the end of today?

I really can't have money tied up in this venture anymore, ragin or prodigits can you please refund me today. You have all my details.

If only huh.

Raging/prodigits: What's the status of the refund with KNC?
Was a refund actually requested yet?  Also, when are they scheduled to ship?

Yes refund was already initiated last week daniel. The process is taking time since KnC said the refund to an international bank could take a week or more. We started the process last week with Carl, then on Thursday he came back and asked us for more bank info (ie. routing number, etc.) to make sure the funds get routed properly and it doesn't bounce back.

I completely understand the group's frustration and it's truly the worst when you have funds tied up, especially BTCs. I personally had to deal with the whole TradeHill debacle a few years ago so I know well. So that's why right now, I'm trying to refund people back in full from my own BTCs and out of my own shares just to not further delay this process any longer.

I've personally already refunded Daniel in FULL, txid: dada844469e8fb3ebdffc249292bf67b93db422025d047b0b6862df5e023efc7

I've also partially refunded piecinitup. They can both confirm this to the group.

Please PM me if thats something you guys are interested in.
I appreciate the refund, btw! 

About the refund, that's awesome!  I haven't been keeping up (as much) with the thread lately, so I guess I missed that.  Thanks!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

I really can't have money tied up in this venture anymore, ragin or prodigits can you please refund me today. You have all my details.

If only huh.

Was a refund actually requested yet?  Also, when are they scheduled to ship?

Yes refund was already initiated last week daniel. The process is taking time since KnC said the refund to an international bank could take a week or more. We started the process last week with Carl, then on Thursday he came back and asked us for more bank info (ie. routing number, etc.) to make sure the funds get routed properly and it doesn't bounce back.

I completely understand the group's frustration and it's truly the worst when you have funds tied up, especially BTCs. I personally had to deal with the whole TradeHill debacle a few years ago so I know well. So that's why right now, I'm trying to refund people back in full from my own BTCs and out of my own shares just to not further delay this process any longer.

I've personally already refunded Daniel in FULL, txid: dada844469e8fb3ebdffc249292bf67b93db422025d047b0b6862df5e023efc7

I've also partially refunded piecinitup. They can both confirm this to the group.

Please PM me if thats something you guys are interested in.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

If only huh.

Was a refund actually requested yet?  Also, when are they scheduled to ship?
Activity: 481
Merit: 502

If only huh.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I would suggest that as each share is refunded, the original post is updated to reflect this.

This way, everybody with a stake in this can see that progress is being made even if it is slow progress.

You could start by marking which shares on Jupiter 2 have been refunded.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Caveat Emptor

Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
I am still waiting on my paypal refund
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
prodigits7 or anyone else, what are the order numbers from KNC?  I want to contact them personally and verify that the orders have been cancelled and refunded.

If anyone has been following the other of ragin's group buys, for the Avalon chips, they were unable to cancel there order in time:
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177994.1720

To be fair this may have been largely more in part of the difficulties of getting hold of Avalon... but nonetheless I think many of us agree that we would like some sort of solid evidence of the confirmation of the cancellation/refund of our group buy order, to be safe.

btw has anyone else talked to JohnK about this besides pro and ragin? He's back from vacation now.
Activity: 252
Still the Best 1973
I'm just wondering, which machines in particular are being refunded?
Activity: 25
Can I also get my 2 BTC refunded please. I've already sent an PM to raging several weeks ago, but still haven't been refunded.
Activity: 353
Merit: 253
Giovanni , everybody from JohnK to KnCMiner has already confirmed payment of all machines, so we're way past that point of verification. That's not the main issue anymore.

I don't think he's disputing that they WERE paid, just wants confirmation of WHEN they were paid.

I don't think they don't understand what the question is. They just PRETEND not to.

Best regards,
ilpirata79
Activity: 35
Can all Jupiter 2 refunds begin?

Guys,

prodigits07 was at my house 2 days ago and we processed refunds. Those who paid with BTC will be getting refunds in BTC back.

I have emailed johnK so he can confirm this. Again. I am NOT here to take anyone's money... I have refunded over 500BTC+ in the Avalon Chips Group Buys. It is senseless for me to run away with any money at this point. Please be patient.

When can we expect a refund for Jupiter #2? You should still have does BTC on hand since the order was not placed.

Kush, I see you're on the list for 3.0BTC.

I'll make sure you get your refund ASAP.

Prodigits7 and ragingazn628 I would also welcome the refund of $500 paid via paypal to [email protected] for 10 shares in Jupiter2. It was never paid so is it possible to get soon?

Will this groupbuy continue with the remaining not refunded minners?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Giovanni , everybody from JohnK to KnCMiner has already confirmed payment of all machines, so we're way past that point of verification. That's not the main issue anymore.

I don't think he's disputing that they WERE paid, just wants confirmation of WHEN they were paid.
Activity: 56
Guys,

prodigits07 was at my house 2 days ago and we processed refunds. Those who paid with BTC will be getting refunds in BTC back.

I have emailed johnK so he can confirm this. Again. I am NOT here to take anyone's money... I have refunded over 500BTC+ in the Avalon Chips Group Buys. It is senseless for me to run away with any money at this point. Please be patient.

When can we expect a refund for Jupiter #2? You should still have does BTC on hand since the order was not placed.

Kush, I see you're on the list for 3.0BTC.

I'll make sure you get your refund ASAP.

Prodigits7 and ragingazn628 I would also welcome the refund of $500 paid via paypal to [email protected] for 10 shares in Jupiter2. It was never paid so is it possible to get soon?

Will this groupbuy continue with the remaining not refunded minners?
Guys,

Thank you for the update.

We all appreciate it!

Lack of communication is really bad, especially when this group buy is currently FUBAR.

Any ETA on BTC refunds?

I know guys! I know that by now you guys are probably tired of hearing my life sob stories but everything going on in my life now is true. I am sorry for the lack of communication but prodigits7 will be my messenger most of the time. No matter how many times I say I'm sorry or tell you guys my problems, I know that most of you do not want to hear it. Like I said we are working with KnCminers to give people that want their refunds... I have about 4-5 machines left that are not being refunded most of them are real life friends in this. DO you think I will scam them too? NO! I am trying extremely hard to get back on my feet and to be stable again. I know I can make it.

I would like to know the exact dates of the payments (and possibly a proof). If you paid the machines recently please let us know.

Best regards,
Giovanni

Activity: 353
Merit: 253
Guys,

Ashod aka prodigits07 was at my house 2 days ago and we processed refunds. Those who paid with BTC will be getting refunds in BTC back.

Thank you for the update.

We all appreciate it!

Lack of communication is really bad, especially when this group buy is currently FUBAR.

Any ETA on BTC refunds?

I know guys! I know that by now you guys are probably tired of hearing my life sob stories but everything going on in my life now is true. I am sorry for the lack of communication but prodigits7 will be my messenger most of the time. No matter how many times I say I'm sorry or tell you guys my problems, I know that most of you do not want to hear it. Like I said we are working with KnCminers to give people that want their refunds... I have about 4-5 machines left that are not being refunded most of them are real life friends in this. DO you think I will scam them too? NO! I am trying extremely hard to get back on my feet and to be stable again. I know I can make it.

I would like to know the exact dates of the payments (and possibly a proof). If you paid the machines recently please let us know.

Best regards,
ilpirata79
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Caveat Emptor
This is great news.

Im sure everyone will be happy to hear this.

I hope you guys get everything sorted out Smiley
Thanks for the answers you two.
Sounds great that the BitPay refund will happen in the following days.

Keep us updated

Physalis I'll make sure to update all you guys every step of the way. I'll do my best to try starting the refund process with my own BTCs just so people dont have to wait any longer.

You guys have waited long enough.
Pages:
Jump to: