Pages:
Author

Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s - page 62. (Read 131472 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 502
Whoever is on the East Coast, I would invite anybody to come meet me in Boston this week. I will also be in New York City this weekend and would be more than happy to discuss this with anybody in this group buy. I welcome you all.

Do you have skype? If so, could you PM me your skype name please?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Whoever is on the East Coast, I would invite anybody to come meet me in Boston this week. I will also be in New York City this weekend and would be more than happy to discuss this with anybody in this group buy. I welcome you all.

He will be providing the proof himself on here.

JohnK knows and sees everything that's going on and I'm confident that he will help resolve this matter with the best solution possible. We are working with him very closely.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
1) I made him log onto his KnCminer account in front of me to prove that all the orders had been made, which he did. So now I can verify that all orders have been submitted, paid for and completed, all with the exception of the second Jupiter group buy which never materialized.
You have nothing to back this up with. I want proof from KnCMiner and ragingazn himself. Why hasn't he replied to this thread when he can see things are getting out of hand?

It's obviously not because of his "depression" if he's going off and working on other projects and totally ignoring this one..

He can't refund any of the other orders as of yet because all the money is sitting in KnCMiner's account and NOT HIS, so it's out of his control. Now unless KnCMiner agrees to refund ragingazn628 first, then all your shares are currently tied up by KnCminer at the moment and out of ragingazn628.
If that's true then why does the blockchain say it's still all sat in his account? Sounds like total BS to me. And even if it is in KNCMiner's account, I still want my refund for everything that's happened so far, as we all know this isn't going to end well whether miners get delivered or not. I want nothing to do with this group buy anymore and And again, why doesn't he say this himself instead of going through you?

The other thing that is complicating matters is that anybody who is filing a dispute via PayPal is actually hurting any chances of this getting resolved in a timely matter. PayPal can't do shit because the money is with KnCMiner's PP right now, not ragingazn628 PP account.So by filing a dispute you are actually delaying things even more and making things even harder for everybody involved working to get a resolution in the matter.
Convienient...
This.  All of the money is still in his wallet...

And remember people, talk is cheap and on the internet it's free.  10 to 1 prodigits7 is a sockpuppet of ragingazn628.
Activity: 481
Merit: 502
1) I made him log onto his KnCminer account in front of me to prove that all the orders had been made, which he did. So now I can verify that all orders have been submitted, paid for and completed, all with the exception of the second Jupiter group buy which never materialized.
You have nothing to back this up with. I want proof from KnCMiner and ragingazn himself. Why hasn't he replied to this thread when he can see things are getting out of hand?

It's obviously not because of his "depression" if he's going off and working on other projects and totally ignoring this one..

He can't refund any of the other orders as of yet because all the money is sitting in KnCMiner's account and NOT HIS, so it's out of his control. Now unless KnCMiner agrees to refund ragingazn628 first, then all your shares are currently tied up by KnCminer at the moment and out of ragingazn628.
If that's true then why does the blockchain say it's still all sat in his account? Sounds like total BS to me. And even if it is in KNCMiner's account, I still want my refund for everything that's happened so far, as we all know this isn't going to end well whether miners get delivered or not. I want nothing to do with this group buy anymore and And again, why doesn't he say this himself instead of going through you?

The other thing that is complicating matters is that anybody who is filing a dispute via PayPal is actually hurting any chances of this getting resolved in a timely matter. PayPal can't do shit because the money is with KnCMiner's PP right now, not ragingazn628 PP account.So by filing a dispute you are actually delaying things even more and making things even harder for everybody involved working to get a resolution in the matter.
Convienient...
Hey guys,

I met with ragingazn628 yesterday and voiced everybody's serious concerns on all the KnCMiner group buy's behalf. So here's some of the key information I pulled out from the meeting:

2) I have asked him to take a screenshot of that same order page that I saw and post it on here for you all.

3) He said he will be refunding all people from the second Jupiter group buy because it never reach completion.

I have already been in contact with JohnK about this situation, as well as the group buy, and we're trying to get a conference call going with KnCMiner to discuss all our options.

FYI, I'm also a shareholder in the first Saturn group buy so we're all in the same boat.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
What's the latest? Has John k tried reaching out a once more before releasing info?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
For those who paid via PayPal is it possible to just claim the money back through PayPal by putting in a fraud case?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Please add me to the refund list

10 Shares @ 0.5 each = 5 BTC

Original Trans ID:  fce214cd6790402b672deb54429bc71a2188525f13fe4ec48d2b2df1b7a2fb3f-000

Refund Address:  1FPxJyh9hxTrVgiQr53UTvXm8oBzHTCAqe

Thanks danieldaniel
Activity: 48
Refund requested

4 Shares @ 0.5 each = 2 BTC

Original Trans ID:  d4e4d34a425deb9bc2e64bbb1c32e61ec500d9ef569923575010766789fa54a1

Refund Address:  1ZaaUqnouvzBmFsHPajXgK4wX4mExTCzA

Thanks danieldaniel
Please add me to the list

$150.00 via Paypal

Unique Transaction ID # 8AP98257EM0735448

Thank you!
Ok.
Activity: 32
Please add me to the list

$150.00 via Paypal

Unique Transaction ID # 8AP98257EM0735448

Thank you!
Just added to the sheet. 
Activity: 530
https://www.pax-coin.io/
Btw, I e-mailed KnCMiner as well. This was there answer.

Hi Steve,

From the information you sent we can only guess. We can’t give out information that might lead to someone being accused of fraud because there is a risk of us being wrong.

However, we can strongly emphasize the very high risks involved in a group buy arranged by someone whose identity is not known.
Thanks,
Carl

I gave them more than enough information to identify the orders: his real name, the place he lives (not exact address) and the list of orders with dates (as claimed by OP himself).

(And yes, they spelled my name wrong.)
Activity: 530
https://www.pax-coin.io/
Activity: 219
Ethics and Science need to shake hands
Just informing that ragingazn628 posted today in ASIC chip group buy thread and still no response in KNC group buy thread, so I'd like to request you to take action - PM this guy and warn him about releasing his personal info, if he won't respond or refund people in KNC group buy he was organising. If he doesnt resond, while being active in other threads it simply means it's a scam and you should consider ending this farse by releasing his info to all the investors.

Am doing that right now.  Sad

Thanks,
John

So here we go

John,
This is the correct thing to do, the audacity of this guy to not respond to this thread and then start another thread promoting some other product is unreal.
I think everyone is clued in to the bullshit excuses and rhetoric. Why would you stick around in this buy when the guy can't even take two minutes to post?
Even if he has bought or will buy units people in the group buy must face the fact you have been duped. You have simply funded whatever his new excursion is.

Ah, ok... I misunderstood.  Anyways, I actually emailed KNC yesterday asking if he made the order.  A conference call would be nice, too... I would love to be on it. 

Of course, that's assuming that he's not still BS'ing us..
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

Just got a reply after emailing ragingazn via his email listed at his neo-asics website. Thought I'd
share for those who are interested.

Dear Choadmeyer,

I totally understand your concern and can certainly empathize with you. However I can assure you that the miners were indeed paid for and I can verify this information with KnCMiner if you would like to join me in a conference call with them. I can also provide a screenshot of My Account page with the actual order details directly from their website.

So there is no need to panic and don't believe everything you hear because most of it is just FUD (Fear, uncertainty and doubt). I'm glad you reached out to me directly and went straight to the source for the truth of the matter. I promise to be in contact more frequently and to communicate much more often than in the past. This is a serious matter and you can be sure that I'm not taking it lightly at all.

Also follow my blog postings for all the latest news about all shipment status information.

Sincerely,

ragingazn628

well thats great but all he needs to do is respond here - would takie him 1 minute ...

Well, perhaps we should take him up on his offer to see if he's really telling the truth or just BSing us.
Maybe, but he can always fake a screenshot... He already has a fake account (prodigits), after all.

the way I read the statement was that KnC would also be on the call, and it would be a lot harder to fake their presence than simply making a sock puppet account.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: