Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 97. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
please keep the discussion coming

a conversation with you does not make sense when we suspect that you have hidden purposes according mention that currencies like scams

Maybe you have hidden purposes going on too ?

of course not! , If you want to make this thread a success, be honest, be informed that currency is good scam and what is not, and you argue reasons.

When I give evidence that Spaincoin is not a scam, you do not apologize, I can only suggest hidden desires in the thread.

Then tell me why the dev needs to have the 50% premine to us ?

for viral marketing, seriously do you not understand?

If having a large premine gives you any advantages why not make a 100% premine coin like NXT or other coins??
Every dev is just here to get their pockets full of Bitcoins and kill off the investors in these area's.

You just do not understand that with your coins and scam behavior are killing the crypto market.

because the best advantage you can have a coin is its community and Miners

markets are in the hands of people with many btc, that's what you have to understand, they just want more btc
That is a scam ?
Spaincoin or those people who knows his potential and they  pumping ?

a conversation with you does not make sense when we suspect that you have hidden purposes according mention that currencies like scams

of course not! , If you want to make this thread a success, be honest, be informed that currency is good scam and what is not, and you argue reasons.

When I give evidence that Spaincoin is not a scam, you do not apologize, I can only suggest hidden desires in the thread.

If having a large premine gives you any advantages why not make a 100% premine coin like NXT or other coins??
Every dev is just here to get their pockets full of Bitcoins and kill off the investors in these area's.

You just do not understand that with your coins and scam behavior are killing the crypto market.

because the best advantage you can have a coin is its community and Miners
Activity: 182
Ask me about Karmacoin
Regulation in one form or another has to be in place. How this is done I am not sure. The very fact there has yet to be any real classification other than its a crypto currency is mind boggling. But can it be regulated?  

make an other sub-thread only for coin launching. have it approved by mods to post a coin launch there. make a check list of requirement from the coin dev before the thread is even made. thinks like :
 all working wallet.
 only one or two blocks mined as "check"
have at least 2-3 nodes up before lunch so evenryone can synch and mine
have at least 3 respected pool ready for you coin.
make the first 100 blocks very low payments. unless the difficulty readjustment is long. then have the first 1000 blocks low reward.
No entry to an exchange before 1-2 months.
dev must be active (at least one post every 2 days)
dev must show a 6 moths plan on the coin.

get all exchnages in one page. ask them to come to terms and agree to remove any coins that does not apply up to the checklist up there or else they will be banned from posting in this forums.

this will create at least a two -way of checklist for a good coin.

does this bring any good solutions?

you know, bring the respect back to this forum. everyone should agree and accept a good coin will have to go through this method.
if we create the importance to be in this category , we can police the good coins
Ask me about Karmacoin
Regulation in one form or another has to be in place. How this is done I am not sure. The very fact there has yet to be any real classification other than its a crypto currency is mind boggling. But can it be regulated?  

make an other sub-thread only for coin launching. have it approved by mods to post a coin launch there. make a check list of requirement from the coin dev before the thread is even made. thinks like :
 all working wallet.
make the first 100 blocks very low payments. unless the difficulty readjustment is long. then have the first 1000 blocks low reward.

get all exchnages in one page. ask them to come to terms and agree to remove any coins that does not apply up to the checklist up there or else they will be banned from posting in this forums.

does this bring any good solutions?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Activity: 274
a coin approval community is the only real way.  we would need to prevent the shit coins from ever coming to the market.  once they hit the market you cannot regulate them anymore, that in itself is the antithesis of crypto in the first place.  
Ask me about Karmacoin
I like all coins except the ones out there to blatantly scam because they are an expression of this generation and are like art. H2O Coin I know for the fact is NOT scam so you can only label a coin a scam if the dev runs off with your money like what happened with stack coin. H2O Devs are respected members of the alt coin community that run a giveaway forum as well and have CONTRIBUTED HEAPS TO US ALTCOINERS..So before labeling a coin SCAM you need to have PROOF that a coin is scam..Just my 2 bits.. Smiley

pshh.. thisweekscoin is all about accepting bribes. i doubt he is considered respectful. all he does promotes coins that have payed him or himself is holding a bag. if anything , he is a centralized scammer
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I like all coins except the ones out there to blatantly scam because they are an expression of this generation and are like art. H2O Coin I know for the fact is NOT scam so you can only label a coin a scam if the dev runs off with your money like what happened with stack coin. H2O Devs are respected members of the alt coin community that run a giveaway forum as well and have CONTRIBUTED HEAPS TO US ALTCOINERS..So before labeling a coin SCAM you need to have PROOF that a coin is scam..Just my 2 bits.. Smiley
Ask me about Karmacoin

all working wallet.

Activity: 280
Why not just share information in a mature way with the public about what a scam coin is? I have talked to investors and they had no idea that some coins are pure POS without anything related to Bitcoin in the code, they just assumed it was a "more advanced" BTC.

Unless the OP works for the central banks, this idea is just bad on every single level. Inspire attacks and more wars in Cryptos? Give the real bad guys more bad ideas? Why not explain rationally the problems with the market cap positions (glitches/bugs/exploits) - and serious problems/dangers with 50% premine coins. IPOs also *may* be scams, but that can also be a way for startup companies to change the world without needing central authority. Think long term about this stuff.

More transparency is needed, less anonymous people asking to trust us with our Bitcoin, and people need to feel it is safe to invest - and be warned what not to invest in. Overall, we need less conflict, as conflict only creates more distrust and bad press for Cryptos and Bitcoin. I do however agree that the real scams should be explained clearly so people are aware of them. Not what coin you don't like, or the coin you are not invested in, or the coin you and your buddies didn't code, or a well made coin some company is trying to make a fair profit with, the real bad ones that are screwing up the market and taking people's money. Those should be exposed publicly. That would help the good coins and good devs, and the people that believe in them.

+1

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Why not just share information in a mature way with the public about what a scam coin is? I have talked to investors and they had no idea that some coins are pure POS without anything related to Bitcoin in the code, they just assumed it was a "more advanced" BTC.

Unless the OP works for the central banks, this idea is just bad on every single level. Inspire attacks and more wars in Cryptos? Give the real bad guys more bad ideas? Why not explain rationally the problems with the market cap positions (glitches/bugs/exploits) - and serious problems/dangers with 50% premine coins. IPOs also *may* be scams, but that can also be a way for startup companies to change the world without needing central authority. Think long term about this stuff.

More transparency is needed, less anonymous people asking to trust us with our Bitcoin, and people need to feel it is safe to invest - and be warned what not to invest in. Overall, we need less conflict, as conflict only creates more distrust and bad press for Cryptos and Bitcoin. I do however agree that the real scams should be explained clearly so people are aware of them. Not what coin you don't like, or the coin you are not invested in, or the coin you and your buddies didn't code, or a well made coin some company is trying to make a fair profit with, the real bad ones that are screwing up the market and taking people's money. Those should be exposed publicly. That would help the good coins and good devs, and the people that believe in them.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
u better add polishcoin (PLN coin) to the main post. Scam and polishcoin are synonyms.

Except airdrop already happened, so how is it a scam?
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Want to make it a fair market?

Open your own exchange and regulate. That's the best way to filter out shitcoins
Activity: 311
u better add polishcoin (PLN coin) to the main post. Scam and polishcoin are synonyms.

Activity: 364
Regulation in one form or another has to be in place.

Why?

why does everything have to be regulated?

If you want that trade on traditional markets. They are regulated like a motherfucker. Every one expects the government to hold their hand as they navigate the pitfalls of life.

Or to give them an advantage in a market.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Pages:
Jump to: