Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 59. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Might as well sue those mining the coin too, while you are at it. At least we know you don't have an irrational vendetta against the coin.

The lawyer said.. using the CoinyeCoin as 1st example case, all those people who minted this HKC will not be sued. However, if we sue the HKC dev and exchange market, the chance of success is very high.

And now that you have gotten your lawsuit prepared, you can spend more time posting here ... nonstop, nearly 24hrs daily, like you did in the previous HK threads.  I'm sure everyone in this thread would love to see your progress. Just don't forget to post in oversized red letters, like you normally do -- it's so much better for all.

Same for you. You have been chasing my posts. .. LOL
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Might as well sue those mining the coin too, while you are at it. At least we know you don't have an irrational vendetta against the coin.

The lawyer said.. using the CoinyeCoin as 1st example case, all those people who minted this HKC will not be sued. However, if we sue the HKC dev and exchange market, the chance of success is very high.

And now that you have gotten your lawsuit prepared, you can spend more time posting here ... nonstop, nearly 24hrs daily, like you did in the previous HK threads.  I'm sure everyone in this thread would love to see your progress. Just don't forget to post in oversized red letters, like you normally do -- it's so much better for all.
@cryptobuddy

Umm... yeah. I believe you also stated you were preparing a lawsuit against Bittrex for even carrying the coin. I'm sure that will work out well for you.

Yes.. Going very well.. I just talked to a lawyer yesterday. (That's why I could not be online for some time yesterday.. LOL)

To be precise, First thing is to sue HKC illegally using Hong Kong official Emblem. Then those exchange market trading this illegal coin will be sued at the same time.

Yes.. correct. We did discuss about this point yesterday, as I don't want to hurt any innocent people who minted, sold or bought some HKC.

@cryptobuddy

Umm... yeah. I believe you also stated you were preparing a lawsuit against Bittrex for even carrying the coin. I'm sure that will work out well for you.

Yes.. Going very well.. I just talked to a lawyer yesterday. (That's why I could not be online for some time yesterday.. LOL)

To be precise, First thing is to sue HKC illegally using Hong Kong official Emblem. Then those exchange market trading this illegal coin will be sued at the same time.

@cryptobuddy

To be precise, First thing is to sue HKC illegally using Hong Kong official Emblem. Then those exchange market trading this law-breaking coin will be sued at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
post in the OP which coins you have actually managed to destroy! and try listing it before it is destroyed so that everyone knows you guys did it!
@cryptobuddy

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
chinese-anything to me is a third-rate or rip-off scam anyway  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 362
Red text doesn't make a post more legitimate.

I know... SO.. what..

People should disapprove me by posting FACTs!

I'm just saying, red text makes me skip posts.

I know... SO.. what..

People should disapprove me by posting FACTs!
Here One Evidence to show that Majorminers is a Liar.

He (owner of one HKC pool) is working with HKC dev to SCAM people.

Here is the evidence to show that Majorminer tried to create supportive conversations from Bittrex. Surprisingly, in the post history of the person named "Bittrex", there are only 3 posts. ALL 3 are only related to HongKongCoin, and just posted within 1.5 hours.

This is just a good show to SCAM people's trust on HKC.

I fixed a bug while depositing HongKong Coin to the exchange, it should work now.

Bittrex Team

Great work! Thanks for the timely update.

A Good Show!!! Why Bittrex's posts in Bitcointalk only related to HongKongCoin.. LOL. There were only 3 posts in his history!

Activity: 362

I agree with OP. Even if Auroracoin does get distributed to Icelandic citizens, any other country coin likely will capitalize on this success and pump and dump their premine.

Please tell everybody here that HKC's wallet address is NOT starting with "1" or Coingen Coin wallet address is NOT starting with "1".
Evidence, PLEASE!

If NO evidence, please shut up, Mainland Chinese Scammer!!!
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

You just had to make me go look for it, didn't you?

Anyway, main ann thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518669.640

page 33, evidence by majorminers.

I guess 'Mainland Chinese' is considered a xenophobic comment from Hong Kong people? Again, I am in the US... and again, I have no idea where the scam is exactly.

Majorminer, in fact, he posted some deceiving information, and tried to distract people. Professional miner/coin dev just laughed at this evidence. LOL

Tonight after I go back home, I will download HKC wallet and more coingen coin wallets in my Windows 8.0.

I will show here to all people here that all wallet addresses, including HongKongCoin starting with "1".

FACT is FACT. LOL

Please tell everybody here that HKC's wallet address is NOT starting with "1" or Coingen Coin wallet address is NOT starting with "1".
Evidence, PLEASE!

You just had to make me go look for it, didn't you?

Anyway, main ann thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518669.640

page 33, evidence by majorminers.

I guess 'Mainland Chinese' is considered a xenophobic comment from Hong Kong people? Again, I am in the US... and again, I have no idea where the scam is exactly.

Don't try to distract again..  Please just do you research by yourself !!!! Please use FACT to disprove my FACT!! NOT Just by saying!!!

Umm... don't try to distract you by saying anything? Afraid I can't go to whatever asylum you are in, and provide hard proof... sorry.

You saw the same info I mentioned in the ann thread, but you chose to ignore it.

Evidence, PLEASE!

Don't try to distract again..  Please just do you research by yourself !!!! Please use FACT to disprove my FACT!! NOT Just by saying!!!

Umm... don't try to distract you by saying anything? Afraid I can't go to whatever asylum you are in, and provide hard proof... sorry.

You saw the same info I mentioned in the ann thread, but you chose to ignore it.

Hey Mr. Crazy, I was wondering how long it'd take you to find this thread. Anyway, the wallet image you posted in that thread was either doctored, or you had the wrong wallet, as it definitely looked different than the real one. I believe someone in that thread also showed mining addresses which couldn't have been coingen.

Last night I just found out the issue of "Bitcoin" label on the HKC wallet. What I found that for Windows 8.1, it showed up as Bitcoin; for Windows 8.0 it showed as HongKongCoin.

Regardless whether I used the wrong wallet or not,

the FACT is all HongKongCoin wallet addresses starting with "1", same as all other Coingen Coin.

Could you deny this FACT?

In the ann thread, I believe someone did, by showing addresses starting with a '2'. I think they also stated something about how the wallet logo starts up, as it is different than how coingen does it -- although I don't recall the details.

Don't try to distract again..  Please just do your research by yourself !!!! Please use FACT to disprove my FACT!! NOT Just by saying!!!

Evidence, PLEASE!

If no evidence, please shut up on this point. LOL

Hey Mr. Crazy, I was wondering how long it'd take you to find this thread. Anyway, the wallet image you posted in that thread was either doctored, or you had the wrong wallet, as it definitely looked different than the real one. I believe someone in that thread also showed mining addresses which couldn't have been coingen.

Last night I just found out the issue of "Bitcoin" label on the HKC wallet. What I found that for Windows 8.1, it showed up as Bitcoin; for Windows 8.0 it showed as HongKongCoin.

the FACT is all HongKongCoin wallet addresses starting with "1", same as all other Coingen Coin.

In the ann thread, I believe someone did, by showing addresses starting with a '2'. I think they also stated something about how the wallet logo starts up, as it is different than how coingen does it -- although I don't recall the details.

the FACT is all HongKongCoin wallet addresses starting with "1", same as all other Coingen Coins.

You guys just tried to distract people from the FACT! This is what a SCAMMER usually does. LOL
it may have no point)... I'm just anti-troll.

Hey poornamelessme, Mainland Chinese HKC Scammer, how dare you come here? LOL

NO matter what you or I said. People will make their own judgement.. LOL  Grin

Afraid I've never been to China or Hong Kong, I'm in the US.

As for scamming, I'm not even recommending the coin to anyone. Honestly, I think most nation coins are a silly idea. But if a dev does what he says he will, to me, he's not scamming anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: