Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 58. (Read 176798 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Oh come on, this thread is getting boring, just people acting like little children, throwing insults, accusations and threats around and crying about spilt milk. How revolutionary.

yes sounds more like the UN
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Oh come on, this thread is getting boring, just people acting like little children, throwing insults, accusations and threats around and crying about spilt milk. How revolutionary.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Asshole, (SpudNick)

You mentioned '1 or 2 years' of being a BCT vet in an earlier post.

We can see you posting history shit weasel. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/spoetnik-138471

There it is. You dont know shit and you aint shit and you aint never gonna be shit.

Try shutting the fuck up so you can learn from people who are smarter than you which is just about everyone.

hey Spots whats your point that i made 2 or 3 coins and gave 1 of them away ?
do you realize what percentage of that is ? and yeah i have been here a long time what is your point mouthy piece of shit ?
lol fucking loser stalker must have taken you a while to look through ALL of my post history to find the first thing i said basically.

oh shit you got me !
you caught me last year when i first showed up giving away coins when i only had a couple.. wow im suuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a fucking monsster AHHAHAHHAHAH

fuck you faggot loser.. try again or are you done ?
obviously after reading everything i EVER said THAT was the worst dirt you could come up with on me i mega god damn super fucking LOL on your fucking lippy punk ass

LOL

PS:
Should i royally light your ass up like a super nova Spotty bitch ?
i could post soooooooooooooooooooo much dirt on your faggot ass it's not even funny LOLOLOL
you wanna start with me ? fuck i thought you learned long ago not fuck with me 28 yr old skinny wimp / Carpet cleaner from Wisconsin ex college football player / Mesna Genius
maybe i should post a bunch of pics of you and your business's and your address and full name ? just to get started before i unleash hell fury on your scamming ass Wink

glass house bitch.. dun throw stones moron Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hi,
Just let them shit and move ahead Smiley

BR,

Gondel
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
[

fyi: Planetdollar distribution is rock solid right now.. leveraging Facebook "verified" auth

rock solid lol you do know you can buy packets (10-100-1000) of verified facebook accounts  Shocked
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
From what HKC dev said, probably there are other methods that could draw multiple times from the HKC faults within 24 hours. This again proves that the HKC faucet is a poor way to distribute HKC to Hong Kong people.

fyi: Planetdollar distribution is rock solid right now.. leveraging Facebook "verified" auth, implemented fully scalable using google app engine: www.planetdollar.org

And also.. not an IPO scam.. since we don't have an IPO Smiley   (Though ironically, I'm getting the feeling you actually get less attention if you *don't* IPO, and do something for free..these days )

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpdrlaunched-planetdollar-fair-social-distribution-openssl-patched-524080

congrats, you're a legit scammer!  Grin

so much better than those non legit scammers.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
From what HKC dev said, probably there are other methods that could draw multiple times from the HKC faults within 24 hours. This again proves that the HKC faucet is a poor way to distribute HKC to Hong Kong people.

fyi: Planetdollar distribution is rock solid right now.. leveraging Facebook "verified" auth, implemented fully scalable using google app engine: www.planetdollar.org

And also.. not an IPO scam.. since we don't have an IPO Smiley   (Though ironically, I'm getting the feeling you actually get less attention if you *don't* IPO, and do something for free..these days )

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpdrlaunched-planetdollar-fair-social-distribution-openssl-patched-524080

Activity: 252
i'm not talking to you, about you or about one particular coin. Oh you are that obsessed HK coin troll all i have to say is
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Haha.. Never mind.. Yes.. I am obsessed to do something on this HKC shitcoin .. LOL   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wait you just admitted to DDOS the exchange HKC is hosted on ? ouchhhh
 Shocked

Have I admitted I have had DDOS Bittrex? ....LOL

I am just a typical miner from Hong Kong.  I don't have such hacking knowledge.

However, I do have sufficient knowledge (legal way without hacking) for me to prove the HKC faucet is full of faults.

The HKC dev said that he had already chased and blocked those IPs (in a narrow range) attempting to obtain abnormal amount of giveways from the HKC faucet for HK people only.

Unfortunately, my HK friend has just told me (a few minutes ago) that my method is still working perfectly, because my method is not creating HK IPs in a narrow arrange.  Tongue

As I promised not to get more coins from the HKC faucet, I could not test my method anymore. However, I could not stop my HK friends to do so. I already shared my method in our HK friend forum 2 days ago.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i'm not talking to you, about you or about one particular coin. Oh you are that obsessed HK coin troll all i have to say is

Haha.. Never mind.. Yes.. I am obsessed to do something on this HKC shitcoin .. LOL   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wait you just admitted to DDOS the exchange HKC is hosted on ? ouchhhh
 Shocked

How about DDOS an exchange that causes considerable financial loss, you think that'll go unnoticed ?  Roll Eyes
Save for your lawyers i would say as the grape vine is shouting claims of evidence collected and the source of the attack being found.
I heard it wasn't wise to advocate and participate in illegal activity but went ahead and did it anyway
 Embarrassed

Thanks for your kind advice. I will discuss with my lawyer on this point further.

My lawyer also said... even we could send them HKC dev a letter to sue them. How could we bring this HKC dev to court?
How about DDOS an exchange that causes considerable financial loss, you think that'll go unnoticed ?  Roll Eyes
Save for your lawyers i would say as the grape vine is shouting claims of evidence collected and the source of the attack being found.
I heard it wasn't wise to advocate and participate in illegal activity but went ahead and did it anyway
 Embarrassed

Here is the evidence to show that Majorminers, one of the key supporters of HKC, tried to create fake supportive conversations from Bittrex. Surprisingly, in the post history of the person named "Bittrex", there are only 3 posts. ALL 3 are only related to HongKongCoin, and just posted within 1.5 hours.

I fixed a bug while depositing HongKong Coin to the exchange, it should work now.

Bittrex Team

Great work! Thanks for the timely update.

Last but not least, the Bittrex in this conversation is not anyone of those BIttrex representatives registered on 17 Feb 2014. This "Bittrex" newbie should be a fake Bittrex representative, whom was made up by MajorMiners.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

How lucky are you?

Hey, have you read my post #1020 in this thread for the evidence showing MajorMiners is a liar? .. LOL

I am not sure if we can say MajorMiners is a liar, or playing the role of Bittrex, but it does certainly look like a fake account. I believe Bittrex did comment somewhere that someone was impersonating the exchange in the forums.

Shame you don't stick to normal posts, as I never said you didn't have any valid points at all, back in the ann thread. But you just go crazy with it and focus a lot on things that don't matter (like wanting the dev's ID).

My main question I'd ask the dev is where is the coin going to be used exactly? That's one of the biggest flaws with all nation coins... lack of any underlying infrastructure. It doesn't make the coin a scam. It just makes it a waste.

Same for you. You have been chasing my posts. .. LOL

Nah, just lucky me has been following this thread here, and then you walked in.

How lucky are you?

Hey, have you read my post #1020 in this thread for the evidence showing MajorMiners is a liar? .. LOL
@cryptobuddy

Umm... yeah. I believe you also stated you were preparing a lawsuit against Bittrex for even carrying the coin. I'm sure that will work out well for you.

Yes.. Going very well.. I just talked to a lawyer yesterday. (That's why I could not be online for some time yesterday.. LOL)

To be precise, First thing is to sue HKC illegally using Hong Kong official Emblem. Then those exchange market trading this illegal coin will be sued at the same time.

Might as well sue those mining the coin too, while you are at it. At least we know you don't have an irrational vendetta against the coin.

The lawyer said.. using the CoinyeCoin as 1st example case, all those people who minted this HKC will not be sued. However, if we sue the HKC dev and exchange market, the chance of success is very high.
Sounds like you got a real ambulance chaser. I bet he said all of this while collecting his retainer?

Ambulance chasing is prohibited in Hong Kong by law.. LOL  Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Same for you. You have been chasing my posts. .. LOL

Nah, just lucky me has been following this thread here, and then you walked in.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
@cryptobuddy

Umm... yeah. I believe you also stated you were preparing a lawsuit against Bittrex for even carrying the coin. I'm sure that will work out well for you.

Yes.. Going very well.. I just talked to a lawyer yesterday. (That's why I could not be online for some time yesterday.. LOL)

To be precise, First thing is to sue HKC illegally using Hong Kong official Emblem. Then those exchange market trading this illegal coin will be sued at the same time.

Might as well sue those mining the coin too, while you are at it. At least we know you don't have an irrational vendetta against the coin.

The lawyer said.. using the CoinyeCoin as 1st example case, all those people who minted this HKC will not be sued. However, if we sue the HKC dev and exchange market, the chance of success is very high.
Sounds like you got a real ambulance chaser. I bet he said all of this while collecting his retainer?
Pages:
Jump to: