Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 94. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
we have another 50% premined scam. are you kids still willing to deny the truth?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=520249.340
I think people need to understand what the definition of fraud or scam is.

Having unrealistic goals or having your head in the clouds about creating the next Bitcoin or turning on a whole nation into cryptocurrency isn't criminal in character, it's just being naive. Until we see the creator of AUR run off with the premine for instance, any accusation of fraud is questionable at best, having suspicions is one thing but throwing out accusations without evidence is another.

Personally to me the biggest shenanigans of all revolves around Litecoin with its massive amounts of fake volume going on in the Chinese exchanges, one exchange in particular that is owned by the BROTHER of the developer for Litecoin. Imagine if Satoshi's brother opened up an exchange and tried to sell you Bitcoin? I know it wouldn't make me comfortable. But whatever, it is obvious there is a clear schism between the "old crypto money" and the "new" crypto money and the 1st generation has hated most alts from the very beginning so I take any accusations of "scam" with a grain of salt.

Remember, Doge was called a scam and the creator was verbally assaulted and accused that he'd premined a bunch and would run off with it and crash the currency. Not only did this NOT happen, the guy even turned down 500k in venture capital money! How many of the professional trolls in btc-e who spend 8 hours a day trashing alts would have such strong hands? I bet very few.

bullshit. your posts fails to make any credible point at all. try again, scam pumper.

Wow. How can you even say that? What he said has some valid points (some of what he said is fact, even) and you are just dismissing them on principle. Please refute what he just said. Has the creator of AUR ran off with the premine yet? Is the brother of Litecoin's developer not the owner of an exchange? Is DOGE a scam? Did the DOGE dev not turn down 500k venture capital?

In my book, people who throw around accusations without anything to back them up are the ones who get labelled "scammers".

yeah no fucking shit. this is worse than a bar that doesn't card when it comes to daily rape. ffs people are not even trying any more. where is the innovation? this is just bulls shit.

you just agreed with him, and he was disagreeing with my premise. so which is it? you're either for these scams or against them. pick a side.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
You cannot stop the shitcoins. You can kill one, but there will be 10 more to replace it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Personally I'm a believer in the free market, I got burned and lost ALOT of money chasing alts, if anyone wants to see all the crap coins go away its me. But sometimes reality is the best dose of medicine. I've woken up and realized there is no get rich overnight coin, hell I haven't even found a "make 2-3 months of rent" coin yet. I think alot of people have to realize that though who adopted Bitcoin early on or are inside on the P&D groups are the only real winners here and everyone else is running around hoping to find a coin for pennies that will be worth 500-1000 dollars someday, but the odds are very, very slim. It hurts and I wish I could even recover half of my money but that's just the way the chips fall, it is this realization that will kill the alt market once and for all, not some high and mighty self-appointed regulatory group made up of people who probably already have thousands of bitcoin themselves and haven't even been stung with huge financial losses personally.

It's a good thing you didn't lose A LOT of money though.

This thread is going to be fun.  I can see it now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
This seems like a fun thread, let's see if the madness here will reach middlecoin thread level.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Personally I'm a believer in the free market, I got burned and lost ALOT of money chasing alts, if anyone wants to see all the crap coins go away its me. But sometimes reality is the best dose of medicine. I've woken up and realized there is no get rich overnight coin, hell I haven't even found a "make 2-3 months of rent" coin yet. I think alot of people have to realize that though who adopted Bitcoin early on or are inside on the P&D groups are the only real winners here and everyone else is running around hoping to find a coin for pennies that will be worth 500-1000 dollars someday, but the odds are very, very slim. It hurts and I wish I could even recover half of my money but that's just the way the chips fall, it is this realization that will kill the alt market once and for all, not some high and mighty self-appointed regulatory group made up of people who probably already have thousands of bitcoin themselves and haven't even been stung with huge financial losses personally.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
LOL WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD ??
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
its sad that  one of the best solutions is to close this whole sub forum.

as to the question regarding removing buy orders. if there is no one to buy no one will mine. simple supply vs demand.

So you didnt make any shitcoins at all? right.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
its sad that  one of the best solutions is to close this whole sub forum.

as to the question regarding removing buy orders. if there is no one to buy no one will mine. simple supply vs demand.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist

Having unrealistic goals or having your head in the clouds about creating the next Bitcoin or turning on a whole nation into cryptocurrency isn't criminal in character, it's just being naive. Until we see the creator of AUR run off with the premine for instance, any accusation of fraud is questionable at best, having suspicions is one thing but throwing out accusations without evidence is another.

Personally to me the biggest shenanigans of all revolves around Litecoin with its massive amounts of fake volume going on in the Chinese exchanges, one exchange in particular that is owned by the BROTHER of the developer for Litecoin. Imagine if Satoshi's brother opened up an exchange and tried to sell you Bitcoin? I know it wouldn't make me comfortable. But whatever, it is obvious there is a clear schism between the "old crypto money" and the "new" crypto money and the 1st generation has hated most alts from the very beginning so I take any accusations of "scam" with a grain of salt.

Remember, Doge was called a scam and the creator was verbally assaulted and accused that he'd premined a bunch and would run off with it and crash the currency. Not only did this NOT happen, the guy even turned down 500k in venture capital money! How many of the professional trolls in btc-e who spend 8 hours a day trashing alts would have such strong hands? I bet very few.

bullshit. your posts fails to make any credible point at all. try again, scam pumper.

Wow. How can you even say that? What he said has some valid points (some of what he said is fact, even) and you are just dismissing them on principle. Please refute what he just said. Has the creator of AUR ran off with the premine yet? Is the brother of Litecoin's developer not the owner of an exchange? Is DOGE a scam? Did the DOGE dev not turn down 500k venture capital?

In my book, people who throw around accusations without anything to back them up are the ones who get labelled "scammers".

yeah no fucking shit. this is worse than a bar that doesn't card when it comes to daily rape. ffs people are not even trying any more. where is the innovation? this is just bulls shit.
Activity: 868

legendary
What about proving that some kind of crime happened?

That's a pretty good point.

No its not. try again scammer.

Clearly we have a scholar here well versed in centuries of Western legal practice!
Activity: 364
why are you calling me a scammer?

No its not. try again scammer.
legendary
Activity: 1876
I think most the newbies don't realise, if this alt sections not cleaned up its likely to be gone for good. So weeding out the obvious scams is doing everyone a favor.
legendary

Oh so tell me what I am pumping before you go hurling accusations.
Activity: 364

Ix
Activity: 218
Merit: 128
But the point I'm trying to make is this: didn't early adopters became richer without making anyone poorer? Did they make someone lose for them to win?

The simplest way to show that it does is to drag it out to the extreme: everyone adopts bitcoin before the fiat rich do, then people stop accepting fiat. The fiat rich are now broke with all of the bitcoin adopters having benefited. This happens on a smaller and shorter scale all the time. Most people don't like to talk about losses though. Wealth isn't created merely by the price of something increasing (hello housing market), it is created via production and trade and reducing the barriers thereof. Bitcoin does very little of that so far.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: