Pages:
Author

Topic: Opinion on the US - page 17. (Read 18959 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 07, 2013, 08:48:59 PM
your a fucking idiot to post that , go read a book on Chinese history man  

your a twat...............  what the fuck you talking about!!!!!  your an R-Tard!!
your such a massive fucking stupid fucking twat cunt fuck face prick cunt . people like you make me fucking sick with your short sighted opinion

Dose anyone talk about the Spanish killing millions of people in the south Americas NO THEY DONT
Dose anyone talk about the Millions Killed By Ghengas Khan NO THEY DONT
Dose anyone talk about the 6 Million Horses Killed in world war 2 NO THEY DONT
Dose anyone talk about the Millions Killed by Man Made Virus's that are produced by multiple country's NO THEY DONT  

you are a fuck-tard go fuck your own face

To all other members of this forum im sorry for my rage at this person

I do think you are over reacting, mate. Why all the insult? Did I call you any names? The topic of this discussion is about "Opinion on the US". So of course I only focus on the US!!

You should calm down, I have my right to my opinion. All those insults are uncalled for.  Wink

Also shouldn't you be saying sorry to me, instead of to all the other members of this forum, which you didn't insult to?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 07, 2013, 07:49:34 PM
I am beginning to think China is a country with more democracy then the US. I can't wait when China is the most powerful country in the world, and knock US off the rank. Roll Eyes

You may get your wish, but the recent experience of countries like the Philippines gives a preview of how much fun it is to deal with an ascendant China.

There is no doubt that US power is eroding and the NSA spying is horrible but there is still a lot of idealism in the US and its problems are on the front page for everyone to see.  Many other countries try and hide and cover up their problems often attempting to deflect blame somehow to the US.   

Actually according to the history lesson, China explore the entire world in 1405. They were peaceful and just do trading and visiting different countries. http://www.economist.com/node/5381851

Whereas, when the Westerner explore around the world in 1492. They went around conquering different countries and killing other native people to steal from them.

If China become the most powerful country in the world. There will be no more war. Unlike the US, which love war. If you look at all the history, how many countries have they ruin? Just recent years; Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and they are targeting Iran next. How many war has China started in the recent years?

I do believe the world will be a much more peaceful place to live in. 

your crazy man ..............so the Chinese didn't brutally murder the monks in Tibet shutting down all the monastery and crushing there religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!  that the Chinese didn't kill 100,000,s of there own people when they decided to rise up against them. im sorry but your a fucking idiot to post that , go read a book on Chinese history man   

How many people and countries have the American destroy, including their own soldiers who goes to war? How many people have the American killed? Compare that to the Chinese, I think the US killed more people. Also fire work was invented by the Chinese to do celebration. The western countries reinvented the gun power to kill. How many people have been killed by the weapons sold by the US? Count all that then tell me, isn't China more peaceful? If you talk about religion US is attacking all the Islam countries. China only attacked Tibet. You said China had kill 100,000s of their own people. How many Native American Indian was killed by the American? How many people was kill in the civil war? 

your a twat............... did i support the US NO, did i defend the US NO....... what the fuck you talking about!!!!! dosnt matter how many people one people killed they still killed people your an R-Tard!! the chinese are taking over the planet and that alone will lead to war and the deaths of millions of people , your such a massive fucking stupid fucking twat cunt fuck face prick cunt . people like you make me fucking sick with your short sighted opinion i hate WAR i hate the need for the killing of people for resources of the greedy oligarchs of this world . your comment was ANTI American and ANTI HUMANITY i seek peace for all mankind and advocate war to the mentally ILL people like you.

Dose anyone talk about the Spanish killing millions of people in the south Americas NO THEY DONT
Dose anyone talk about the Millions Killed By Ghengas Khan NO THEY DONT
Dose anyone talk about the 6 Million Horses Killed in world war 2 NO THEY DONT
Dose anyone talk about the Millions Killed by Man Made Virus's that are produced by multiple country's NO THEY DONT 

you are a fuck-tard go fuck your own face

To all other members of this forum im sorry for my rage at this person
October 07, 2013, 07:36:31 PM
I am beginning to think China is a country with more democracy then the US. I can't wait when China is the most powerful country in the world, and knock US off the rank. Roll Eyes

You may get your wish, but the recent experience of countries like the Philippines gives a preview of how much fun it is to deal with an ascendant China.

There is no doubt that US power is eroding and the NSA spying is horrible but there is still a lot of idealism in the US and its problems are on the front page for everyone to see.  Many other countries try and hide and cover up their problems often attempting to deflect blame somehow to the US.   

Actually according to the history lesson, China explore the entire world in 1405. They were peaceful and just do trading and visiting different countries. http://www.economist.com/node/5381851

Whereas, when the Westerner explore around the world in 1492. They went around conquering different countries and killing other native people to steal from them.

If China become the most powerful country in the world. There will be no more war. Unlike the US, which love war. If you look at all the history, how many countries have they ruin? Just recent years; Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and they are targeting Iran next. How many war has China started in the recent years?

your crazy man ..............so the Chinese didn't brutally murder the monks in Tibet shutting down all the monastery and crushing there religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!  that the Chinese didn't kill 100,000,s of there own people when they decided to rise up against them. im sorry but your a fucking idiot to post that , go read a book on Chinese history man   

How many people and countries have the American destroy, including their own soldiers who goes to war? How many people have the American killed? Compare that to the Chinese, I think the US killed more people. Also fire work was invented by the Chinese to do celebration. The western countries reinvented the gun power to kill. How many people have been killed by the weapons sold by the US? Count all that then tell me, isn't China more peaceful? If you talk about religion US is attacking all the Islam countries. China only attacked Tibet. You said China had kill 100,000s of their own people. How many Native American Indian was killed by the American? How many people was kill in the civil war? 
Activity: 56
October 07, 2013, 07:11:55 PM

There is no doubt that US power is eroding and the NSA spying is horrible but there is still a lot of idealism in the US and its problems are on the front page for everyone to see.  Many other countries try and hide and cover up their problems often attempting to deflect blame somehow to the US.  

October 07, 2013, 07:01:07 PM

There is no doubt that US power is eroding and the NSA spying is horrible but there is still a lot of idealism in the US and its problems are on the front page for everyone to see.  Many other countries try and hide and cover up their problems often attempting to deflect blame somehow to the US.  

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2013, 06:39:55 PM

legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
October 07, 2013, 06:18:27 PM

In some sense I see things organizing much like Orwell predicted in his 1984 with Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia, but Western Europe ended up being part of Oceania (aka, 'the West'.)

no, that's still gonna play out. Anti-US sentiment at governmental level here is rising with the recent NSA revelations, they have even been talking about an "European Internet" (not that they have any clue, but just to show the tendencies).

Ya, I sometimes muse about the most likely way for Orwell's prediction to complete.  One must define such an entity by the makeup of it's 'inner party', and I think that it is as true in Europe as it is in the US that individuals of the 'inner party' and those who comprise the government are not particularly the same set.  My best scenario is if we went through a global economic collapse period where value was defined by gold, and the US simply flat out appropriated Germany's (which is pretty much certain to happen.)  At that point, coupled with Russia's energy supplies and favorable geography to gain control of energy transport routes, I could imagine Germany simply switching sides.  Being such a powerhouse, I've little doubt that the rest of Europe would follow (sans GB of course.)

Ultimately I suspect that the PNAC folk were right in that there is room for one more period of hegemony in a multi-polar world before a single entity takes over completely.  Even if they are right it does not mean that such a structure could not fragment but it might be difficult to provoke.  Anyway we are looking out several centuries for this stuff.  I personally, for whatever reason, find myself more comfortable and preferring a plethora of smaller states who jealously guard their independence and do the right thing as much as possible.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
October 07, 2013, 01:54:33 PM
Where is OWHH?
October 07, 2013, 09:38:15 AM
I would like to know the general opinion of my country.
Nobody seems to like it, I don't really like it and it has this weird dollar thing.

I think the US government is worse than China. Given it's core value as democracy, but the ironic thing is the US government go and fight other countries just to take away their oil reserve, but often using some excuse to attack to justify their reason. For example, where the hell was the Weapon of Mass Destruction which the US claim could target US? It was never found, because it never existed.

The NSA spying program and also a lot of power the FBI use to control the Internet globally. Is just not democracy. Where is the freedom?

China is a communist country, they suppose to be very bad at human right. They do monitor China's Internet and placed a great firewall of China. But that is just China, not globally like the US is doing. Then the oil aspect, China invest in foreign countries and help them improve their key infrastructures, such as roads, railways, telephone, clean water and so on. Then they work with the countries with oil and buy shares into their oil reserve.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
October 07, 2013, 09:21:18 AM

In some sense I see things organizing much like Orwell predicted in his 1984 with Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia, but Western Europe ended up being part of Oceania (aka, 'the West'.)

no, that's still gonna play out. Anti-US sentiment at governmental level here is rising with the recent NSA revelations, they have even been talking about an "European Internet" (not that they have any clue, but just to show the tendencies).
Activity: 112
Coffee makes it all better!
October 07, 2013, 05:13:21 AM
I am grossly disappointed.

The www is a 2-edged sword, on one hand, great access to information, on the other, it can be just a click away from absolutely devastating information about the absolute abuse of power going on.

Wikileaks, the latest Snowden scandal, the alphabet soup gang terrorizing US citizens, it gets overwhelming. Sometimes, this shit makes me downright suicidal. The past month of learning all about Bitcoin actually gave me a speck of hope, for freedom and a new economy.

At least I can verbalize the cynicism, 9 out of 10 people are still asleep, buying the crap peddled by the mainstream media. aka corporate media. I do what I can to help educate people via social websites.

I just recently listened to 1984 audio book, ugh, totally depressing.

Humans, please, evolve, wakeup, and work together to change things. Before it's too late!
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
October 07, 2013, 01:58:08 AM

Lots of Europeans like to piss and moan about the US pushing people around militarily, yet their governments almost universally join right in when instructed.  Economically even more-so.  Many, if not most, individuals in the US are getting pretty fed up with the belligerence in foriegn policy (and numerous other maladies) but at this point we have no real democracy at the federal level.  I would say that it must be pretty similar in the rest of the Western countries and thus their pliability.

Just as some of our leaders (or at least the think-tankers) dream of a 'better Middle East' and re-draw the maps to amuse themselves, I think it would be ultimately beneficial for humanity if the U.S. broke up into 5 or 6 separate states with at most a rough and narrowly defined mutual defense pact to deal with our strategic nuclear stockpile.  Some of the states, at least, would learn from the past mistakes and halt the influence of money in politics in their founding papers.  Those who were serious about this one critical thing would likely prosper given the fantastic infrastructure and nature wealth of the nation as it is currently.

Activity: 784
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
October 02, 2013, 08:08:18 PM
I actually compare EU to the USA, the difference is Federal Government has too much power over the states, this can be good or bad, it depends what issue is being analyzed, the EU does not have much power over the countries, it's all about economical agreements.

Ah, if only that were true! Yes, the US federal government is too powerful and dangerous. The EU has little power over its member states... other than over 100.000 pages of legislation, regulations, directives, etc. It has a strong tendency toward democratic deficit (power lies with the Commission and Council, not so much the Parliament), and centralises the wrong things (e.g. driver licence design) while failing to protect the so-called "benefits" of EU citizenship, such as equal sociopolitical treatment in all member states for all EU citizens (there are limited exceptions, but, generally speaking). Whatever "benefits" EU citizenship offers could be implemented through voluntary agreements, as kind of happens, for example, between Australia and New Zealand, without the need for an Australasian Union or Australasian Commission/Council/Parliament, and so on.

The economic agreements were/are centred around the EFTA (European Free Trade Association), and to some extent the EEC which was the forerunner to the EU, but even that was built upon political motives (a brief look at the Treaty of Rome confirms such). The EU is a bad move because it centralises power more and lots of people still identify with nations or nation states and not the imperial EU bloc. The EFTA is ok.

The tendency around Europe is for decentralized government, my country, Portugal, is not a good example, but in the Nordic countries many of the important decisions are being made at the local level.

True decentralised and democratic government in Europe is more or less limited to Switzerland, and perhaps a few little outposts like the Isle of Man, and the microstates, e.g. Andorra, San Marino.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 02, 2013, 07:55:47 PM
The problem is the general rhetoric of USA and how it has too much power compared to other countries.

Meaning how they always say it's the greatest nation ever existed, everything there is right and better than any where else and so on...

If it was on level of France, Germany and UK. It wouldn't be such huge problem for most. Then you could just ignore it like Israel, NK and other lunatics Middle East...

Activity: 810
October 02, 2013, 07:05:47 PM
Nobody seems to like it, I don't really like it and it has this weird dollar thing.

We don't like your country because of its addiction to war. There's really nothing else to say. Everything else is irrelevant.

+1
Activity: 37
October 02, 2013, 06:27:12 PM

We don't like your country because of its addiction to war. There's really nothing else to say. Everything else is irrelevant.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
October 02, 2013, 01:56:23 PM
I follow US politics as much as I can, and the republican/tea party/libertarian crowd are just too hilarious, for me it's almost unbelievable how such stupid people got into a power position, but like John Kerry said, in America you have the right to be stupid.
But they're the ones that want to balance the budget.
And John Kerry was the douschebag who had the nerve to declare war on syria on the president's/congress behalf.  Angry

There is much more to politics than a balanced budget.

I also have no sympathy for the Democratic Party, but usually they make a little more sense, at least when it comes to social liberties.

But isn't the unbalanced budget and it being used as a political tool among the reasons why we are all here on bitcointalk?
I have no sympathy for the Democrats and I thought I was more inclined to the Republican party but if we keep this game alive nothing will change on a deeper level as this entropy* on the top will stay alive like a giant black hole.

* the degradation of the matter and energy in the universe to an ultimate state of inert uniformity
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
October 02, 2013, 12:03:49 PM
I follow US politics as much as I can, and the republican/tea party/libertarian crowd are just too hilarious, for me it's almost unbelievable how such stupid people got into a power position, but like John Kerry said, in America you have the right to be stupid.
And John Kerry was the douschebag who had the nerve to declare war on syria on the president's/congress behalf.  Angry

There is much more to politics than a balanced budget.

I also have no sympathy for the Democratic Party, but usually they make a little more sense, at least when it comes to social liberties.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
October 02, 2013, 11:23:29 AM
I don't like it.  I don't like any nation but America takes the cake for having the most corrupt, overreaching and powerful state with the most passive, sheepish (albeit paradoxically angry) people.  What they're putting in the water is working.  I'm on the first plane out once I can save enough, which is tough since they keep taking what little I earn to pay for the lives of people who I've never met and pay their own debts that have nothing to do with anyone; any entity which makes no money but forms a debt (and lets not even get to how big this nation's debt is) is essentially saying, "We spent your money frivolously and now you're going to pay for it."  And then we wonder how we're going to pay off all this debt like it's supposed to be our problem, which is twice as funny knowing that we won't be paying for it, it's future generations; to support the state is to sell your kids to debt, and you will be supporting the state, or else.

America: "I drink the kool-aid and so should the rest of the world."

D.P.R.K. is heaven in the sky and Belarus its oasis on Earth...  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 02, 2013, 11:11:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: