Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 14. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
May 13, 2018, 01:15:51 AM
Best Opportunity to sell bitcoin but opinions are that its best time to purchase bitcoin and if you having no problem with funds and money its best that you hold it for a some time than you got a big profit.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 12:41:21 AM
I won't sell my stuff just to swap it with bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I'd better use my savings to buy some bitcoins. But this kind of concept is also good, people can exchange their goods in the form of cryptocurrency. This may be said to be barter. And there may already be ico with this concept as well.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 13, 2018, 12:36:51 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
Yes, of course, I am very ready to trade on cryptocurrency. With me having huge capital and buying Bitcoin in large quantities, of course, I imagine how much profit I will get later. I am willing to sell the things I have to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 12:16:43 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I there is an opportunity to sell my stuff for bitcoin or other altcoin. I will sell a part of our land for ethereum. Because i really like this altcoin. And i believed that ethereum has a bright future ahead of us.
Well it is your own way of thinking that you have found Ethereum as good source of investment and you are ready to sell your land for it, but I would suggest you to try bitcoin once and I am sure you would love to buy it again and again, price of bitcoin these days is really affording so you should try right now, I am lucky to have bitcoin already as last year I sold my house for bitcoin investment and now only with my profit I am able to buy 3 house same as I have sold one year ago, so I choose bitcoin only and suggest you to try as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 05:46:25 PM
No I did not sell everything just to buy for bitcoin. I just bought bitcoin because I have an extra money for this. For now I will not buy for bitcoin anymore instead I will work here in order to earn for bitcoins. Since I am a part of this forum I did not have time to buy for bitcoins buy to sell for bitcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 12, 2018, 05:11:06 PM
I think that I would not be willing to risk this, because I understand how dangerous the currency is and how dramatically the exchange rate can change! I'm just not ready to lose it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
May 12, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

Nope, I would never do that. I would just like to invest the money I can afford to lose and will not break my heart someday.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 03:48:14 PM
Bitcoin is an alternative source of income and it is advisable to invest what you are able to lose. I do not think selling a valuable asset to buy bitcoin as a wise idea and you do not need to know when and you will lose them all. Use bitcoin should not put yourself in a position where you will regret. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
May 12, 2018, 03:10:07 PM
Bitcoin is still speculative. Therefore, I will not sell anything to do bitcoin trading and prefer to use other ways to get bitcoin and start trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 12, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

I advise against selling the items we have to invest in bitcoins. it's better to buy bitcoin with existing money because we can make it a lot by way of trading and fortunately can to add bitcoin that we have. besides that we can also get bitcoin for free by working on bounty campaign.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
May 12, 2018, 02:20:44 PM
It a bad choice to sell your personal stuffs in other to buy bitcoin, well life is all about taking risk so if you feel the only way you can invest in bitcoin is by selling your car,PC,or house then you have to do so as long as you have other alternative to those stuffs you are selling because after investing in bitcoin you still need rose this such as the PC to monitor the progress of your investment.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 02:08:45 PM
I think I will... becaus why not, if I dont need that money, just will have new stuff, and wanting to sell old, why not then...
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
May 12, 2018, 01:59:58 PM
Whenever we are free to sell bitcoin, do not worry because the volume of daily transactions bitcoin reached more than $ 30 billion, the most important is to choose trusted exchanges because at this time many are scam.
Activity: 105
May 12, 2018, 01:55:24 PM
Bitcoin selling is always available, it depends your target in price and how profit it is from the the initial price.
Activity: 78
May 12, 2018, 01:51:21 PM
I think for now there is no chance to sell bitcoin because the red market and bitcoin prices are declining and you should have more patience to wait for bitcoin prices to rise again new opportunities selling bitcoin will open
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 01:45:53 PM
I still do not dare to sell my assets in the real world, to do a fortune in the world crypto. Because it is too difficult to predict the fate of bitcoin or other coins.
I just look for capital from mekakukan bounty campaign or anything else without having to sell my personal items.
Activity: 434
May 12, 2018, 01:22:53 PM
of course, and now that I've done that, I swapped some coins including bitcoin as well and that's very profitable. I think if you have the ability to trade crypto, bet some of your possessions.
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 01:21:42 PM
I myself am not ready to sacrifice many of my valuable things, because to make sure bitcoin will last forever is very difficult, bitcoin is currently very good for investment, but I still fear if trading in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 281
May 12, 2018, 01:17:17 PM
I think selling a my own things for a good one is a brighter idea than holding your pride to keep your things in your hand. If I buy a bitcoin and it rise then definitely your investment may became higher and higher.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
May 12, 2018, 01:14:24 PM
I won't sell my stuff just to swap it with bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I'd better use my savings to buy some bitcoins. But this kind of concept is also good, people can exchange their goods in the form of cryptocurrency. This may be said to be barter. And there may already be ico with this concept as well.
Pages:
Jump to: