Pages:
Author

Topic: Optimistic for 2018? - page 2. (Read 1159 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 05:39:18 AM
I think the bitcoin rating will reach a new record that will surpass the $ 50k price because in 2018 bitcoin will become very intense and investors start to have bitcoin. I am very optimistic bitcoin can reach that price in this year.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
January 01, 2018, 05:32:18 AM
yes right. because we are all optimistic that bitcoin will grow to a higher value and will increase the value of our investment in bitcoin with a lot of profit
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 05:31:16 AM
Yes I am very Optimistic about Bitcoin and ALT coin
The Reason Few Country very much Interested about Bitcoin and Few County Like Australia has btc ATM Machine too

Thanks
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
January 01, 2018, 05:24:59 AM
I hope in 2018 it will rise to 4th rank and hopefully with bitcoin can improve my finances
Activity: 37
Merit: 7
January 01, 2018, 05:09:34 AM
i’m very Optimistic for bitcoin even price of bitcoin down less than 1000$. great to send same money for every one and easy to open new wallet "no id needed or must have real job"
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2018, 01:32:22 AM
what makes you very optimistic, while challenges and obstacles always come in front of bitcoin.
Remember ! that a trader does not always think about the benefits, but he always thinks of the risks and challenges.
if between the advantages and the risks you think, then you will reach optmis! because optimistic it will appear after you think of everything.

Yes thats true, qe can say that most of the successful people comes with the great challenges and risks that they dare to endure and embraced , which is good to be acquire to us which is a worker here in Bitcoin, we must be more effecient and optimistic regarding this platform that a single dump will not deprived us to think how we can be peofitable.
Activity: 47
January 01, 2018, 01:28:59 AM
The majority of American Bitcoin investors are quite optimistic that Bitcoin by 2018 will be even better. While for conventional investors may still think unreasonable, while the millennial seems to be leaving the past. Instead, we see more millenials following the flow and choosing Bitcoin as their top choice above other investment options.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 01:11:10 AM
yap. bitcoin getting stronger every year and i hope in 2018 bitcoin always keep up and growing up.
btw happy new year everyone.  Grin Grin
Activity: 510
January 01, 2018, 01:06:57 AM
I am very optimistic on bitcoin for this year 2018. I'm sure bitcoin will continue the upward movement for the future. especially now that bitcoin is experiencing price decline. can be sure investors who have taken profit taking action at the highest price yesterday will make another purchase. so optimistic that bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
January 01, 2018, 01:02:59 AM
Optimism is the right attitude in welcoming a new year, 2018. Being optimistic is allowing thyself in welcoming the possibilities of good and positive energy to enter and occur. It is setting up your mind with your goals, being positive about reaching it, having a strong determination in overcoming trials and challenges or any hindrances you might face over the year.

If I will going to rate how optimistic I am in this coming 2018, I would give it a 8.
Activity: 33
January 01, 2018, 12:49:16 AM
yes, I agree with you. Optimism is an attitude that a successful person must possess.
I am optimistic with bitcoin from the first I know bitcoin, I am sure that bitcoin will develop well, even I am sure that someday bitcoin will be equivalent to lamborghini price.

I can definitely tell that bitcoin 2018 wiill be a good year. Being optimistic to all possibilities that bitcoin will raise like a tower, trust me people who don't know what bitcoin is, that's the time that they will cry and beg to go back in past to invest to bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 12:43:46 AM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?
A lot of us here really would rate his/her optimism with no less than 10. We are confident that the coming year would bring us success not just with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency out there. It would really help if we worry less about problems we might encounter along the way and be positive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 12:32:13 AM
Im optimistic that bitcoin will be still the leading coin in cryptocurrency by Y2018.
The volatility is still there because it's normal for bitcoin.
Everything can happens but I will give 7.5
Activity: 210
January 01, 2018, 12:30:01 AM
I think this is going to be an even more spectacular year for crypto than 2017. There are many people who are now getting interested in this and that will take it to the next level.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
January 01, 2018, 12:27:43 AM
Yes i am very optimistic,i believe that bitcoin and altcoin will continue to rise. I am planning to buy more altcoins.
Activity: 189
December 31, 2017, 11:51:48 PM
As long as bitcoin is still in the first list, I will always be optimistic although there is a news of a ban on the existence of bitcoin. Because of the bitcoin, I can work on tis forum and can fulfil the needs of my family. Thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 31, 2017, 10:07:41 PM
Optimistic on the rate of 11/10. I would still trust bitcoin and will focus on my other trades while leaving my bitcoins alone on my cold storage. Will still have some trade for the whole 2018 and this will never end as I get that much enough on it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
December 31, 2017, 10:00:28 PM
in this new year, i always believe bitcoin will have a great year, so that its value wil keep effecting the cryptos market and the world more and more, i wont say i will always optimistic about bitcoin future but i put my trust on bitcoin so much that i believe the price will  keep rising in the up following year.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
December 31, 2017, 09:38:51 PM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?

I always believe in bitcoin and its fate. No matter what happens to it, I will stick on it. That is why I am giving it a 10. I am optimistic in a way that even other people say that the time could nearly come that bitcoin will go down, for me it won't. I still believe that the time will come that its value will rise again.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
December 31, 2017, 09:13:54 PM
I am very confident in 2018 I will be more successful in earning bitcoin earnings by way of trading, because I have prepared and understand the science of good trading, with the science that I have for trading, I am more optimistic to get profit in 2018.
I like the principles of your life and your optimism. it is true what you say science and knowledge is the main capital to achieve success after that in the accompaniment with a confident attitude of success. then it will be a powerful weapon for you in fighting in this crypto world. although bitcoiners are currently worried about the decline in bitcoin prices last month but that is one of the challenges for investors and traders.
Pages:
Jump to: