Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org - Signature campaign - Earn 0.08 BTC for two weeks - page 2. (Read 16579 times)

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
still any free slots?

campaign is closed, today is the last payout

yah, but since the btc also go back to the original price. is it possible that this campagin will carry on? if so, i will be happy to carry on with the campagin too.

I have not received any word from the owner that he wants to continue so far, so after today this campaign will be paused.

Also working on the payouts now so you guys should be paid soon if qualified
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
still any free slots?

yah, but since the btc also go back to the original price. is it possible that this campagin will carry on? if so, i will be happy to carry on with the campagin too.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
still any free slots?

Activity: 759
still any free slots?
legendary

today is pay day right i think?  Smiley

for us it seems like it is so. but need to give it a few days. i am sure yahoo will do his best to process the payment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I saw a girl on twitter promoting this game yesterday. I have joined your site it looks good.
Do you accept more people to promote on twitter?
No twitter campaign for ora-mine dude, you can also promote self
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I saw a girl on twitter promoting this game yesterday. I have joined your site it looks good.
Do you accept more people to promote on twitter?
Activity: 546

today is pay day right i think?  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Username: TriggerX
Member rank: Sr.Member
BTC address: 1TrigxAy2MpBjxEJDTmcNnMMtkJ9eZYHe

Please PM me if I have been accepted or not. Also when does the campaign start/end?
This campaign is not accepting new registrations at this time sorry

Okay thanks!
legendary

Please PM me if I have been accepted or not. Also when does the campaign start/end?
This campaign is not accepting new registrations at this time sorry
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

legendary
Please update my addy, I see on first page my addy is still use an old address, here the new one 1LYysrVJu2XUwHiBpJ49u5vFhF5GHNdWUp
No worries i have your addy in my pms. I just havent added it to the payout post as of yet. Ill do that now
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Please update my addy, I see on first page my addy is still use an old address, here the new one 1LYysrVJu2XUwHiBpJ49u5vFhF5GHNdWUp
legendary
@lorylore check it more carefully i am seeing any problem with post count it looking accurate and updated corrected i think you didn't check it carefully.

thanks for telling me. I must be really careless to mix the 2 numbers.

Now youre testing my patience with you man. How silly can you be? The number outside the parenthesis is where the post count start for this pay period. Its pretty easy to read. Im sorry you dont understand but the numbers are correct here.

I am so sorry. I have been refreshing that pages for like a week. And i must have overlook as the updated number were kind of similar to the previous number. Really very sorry for that.

I also agreed with yahoo post count updated after 1 week of previous sig campaign period but its accurate to where i ended from, you been here with yahoo for long why you complaining for having without doc sheet now? Even though sector said this period will be for the last payment we can have from this campaign?

i never complain. Please dont be like me, never read properly and end up getting on the nerves on someone else.

Yahoo, once again, i am sorry.

No worries man. I think i just woke up the other day and read your post about the numbers not being updated and got aggravated. I knew i had updated them. My apologies for going off here. We are all human
legendary
@lorylore check it more carefully i am seeing any problem with post count it looking accurate and updated corrected i think you didn't check it carefully.

thanks for telling me. I must be really careless to mix the 2 numbers.

Now youre testing my patience with you man. How silly can you be? The number outside the parenthesis is where the post count start for this pay period. Its pretty easy to read. Im sorry you dont understand but the numbers are correct here.

I am so sorry. I have been refreshing that pages for like a week. And i must have overlook as the updated number were kind of similar to the previous number. Really very sorry for that.

I also agreed with yahoo post count updated after 1 week of previous sig campaign period but its accurate to where i ended from, you been here with yahoo for long why you complaining for having without doc sheet now? Even though sector said this period will be for the last payment we can have from this campaign?

i never complain. Please dont be like me, never read properly and end up getting on the nerves on someone else.

Yahoo, once again, i am sorry.
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
legendary
Activity: 714
legendary
Not trying to rush you. but a few more days are the deadline. i scare later there will be a lot of people blaming here and there becuz the update is not there so they thought they have met the number of post but it is not actually.
Scare me? I dont think youve checked out the update yet or you wouldnt be saying this period. I did the updates yesterday so all post counts listed are correct

i check alrdy. the 5th post of this thread is still not updated with regards to the latest post count. been checking that post count since days ago. unless there is a ore mine excel sheet which keeps the record that i have no idea where to access.

'I will be managing this campaign for Sector. Waiting for funds to be escrowed with master-p and i will start accepting members. To everyone looking to join this campaign keep an eye on this post to know whether accepted into campaign.

Hero/Legendary                         Post Count                                                       Btc Addy
2 btc-facebook  left
3 slark                                        1280                                            176eS5XnE9ZAknqbh8Z3dQDxMJ82fyWB9o
4 jeffthebaker                            (706)746                                 17o4Dyfc7GMbwMgaeXhQQ74nqDcdmP7RVM
5 fraxinus                                 (1091)1117                               184GZennhfxZGiLtdEY5tQJWKkjYXJpNif
6 tiggytomb                               (1283)1330                              1NESQiLjxA27ErwbTczHK4QpVSxvYhnTcB
7 foxkyu                                   (1188)1234                               1BmpoJkVYHtRcYXmnE1Hepdkj3yQWHUmLi
8 jaberwock                               (1713)1756                               1C6goLCyLrdLbAf3ihVScWJ1DykCHRrFMC
9 lorylore                                  (1441)1484                                    14ohJQacYpBKxLfgrZHBST8u95ahx2ocV6
10 light                                     (1863)1888                                    1Light1BN9Lu38Jab9iqVmJXt4Rc66WAoB

Sr Members
1 electronicfactura                     (538)580                                165tZYvdmBBFynjxttuk3dWqmuAHkp2t7y
2 iram66680                             (422)457                                17BbBE9zxPgvbA9U1VPCCWP3esHr9pawWG
3 roadbits                                (445)490                                 3DKRd7Arpcq9qb3h1UBHrShd1WUZL66ukV
4 mari88    not enough activity removing
5 RussianRaibow   neg rep banned
6 bitllionaire not enough activity removing
7 sana9821                              (392)433                                 1Kb8PZBiwbw99D7Dd6MDNsNr8sdHEXcvPt
8 Aemon                                 (548)611                                  1D966zeEFPnQmP6MvDbNbACN3pYjx8Ev3z
9 Fruegreads                            (353)399                                 17fwjpc3fvJwLJG2SqudpcGdVJ1urCZ4sx
10 newcripto                            (968)1011                                 155DA7x7DfXdKpBcQD5qoYPMJXgxPgSwMg
11  maxhor                              (650)712                                  1Q3qPaepv3p7Q9AVwWcv5PF5xuykhvMQi6

Full Members
1 Pro Gamers                           (324)366                                 18feFdt77ABKyRthbRxWo4N4LJroaeHBov
2 mirana12345                         (204)299                                     18RMQZZH8uvuGXt98vrePNm5iJEMzV7ZEx
3 euripide  changed sig
4 btc-user                                (121) 162                                    1P2A6FYC9JKqWUHgxHSKn7fAtKjvYudMEi
5 adolf84   not enough activity removing
6 doublemore                          (183)225                                  1MrJBuR9iVLTopF35go1KGaRxWBQuiS3mj
7 ashfaq   not enough activity removing
8 amrulshare  not enough activity removing
9 Pursuer   changed sig
10 lol3c  not enough activity removing'

my post count stated 1484 should be for the previous wave. unless u wan to take my 1484 as the start of my current wave too.
legendary
Not trying to rush you. but a few more days are the deadline. i scare later there will be a lot of people blaming here and there becuz the update is not there so they thought they have met the number of post but it is not actually.
Scare me? I dont think youve checked out the update yet or you wouldnt be saying this period. I did the updates yesterday so all post counts listed are correct
Pages:
Jump to: