Pages:
Author

Topic: Ore-Mine.org - Signature campaign - Earn 0.08 BTC for two weeks - page 3. (Read 16579 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Not trying to rush you. but a few more days are the deadline. i scare later there will be a lot of people blaming here and there becuz the update is not there so they thought they have met the number of post but it is not actually.
legendary
i also agree. i really hope this campagin can keep in the same rate in btc. It should not be much different since ore mine is also generating and taking in btc.

The campaign will be paused after next payment. It does not have needed advertising effect.
After 2-3 months we will try to continue our campaign and see, if it will going better.

This is the signal for all investors to take back your investments. It looks like site may be down any time soon because this is how all these ponzi schemes works but this site bit different spent money on signature campaign to get more investors to the site and now since prices went up good time for them to sell all coins. Hurry to withdraw your money otherwise you will cry here
Post from your main account chickenshit. I dont know whats going on, all i know is OP said campaign isnt producing the sign ups hed like to have and if you look at the camapign history hes spent a decent chunk of money. Ore mining has been around quite a long time

yahoo, sry to trouble you again but it is possible to update on the post count cause i want to make sure that i will hit the target for the last wave, i dont wan to end bad for this campagin cause it is really an awesome campagin.

Yea ill get everyone updated tonight. ive been busy with my house and the MD campaign. Check back in the evening n ill have it updated

thanks a lot. i know MD and a lot of other campagin go through a lot of changes. so take your time(but dont too long) i will keep posting but it is just to make sure things r all right.
legendary
i also agree. i really hope this campagin can keep in the same rate in btc. It should not be much different since ore mine is also generating and taking in btc.

The campaign will be paused after next payment. It does not have needed advertising effect.
After 2-3 months we will try to continue our campaign and see, if it will going better.

This is the signal for all investors to take back your investments. It looks like site may be down any time soon because this is how all these ponzi schemes works but this site bit different spent money on signature campaign to get more investors to the site and now since prices went up good time for them to sell all coins. Hurry to withdraw your money otherwise you will cry here
Post from your main account chickenshit. I dont know whats going on, all i know is OP said campaign isnt producing the sign ups hed like to have and if you look at the camapign history hes spent a decent chunk of money. Ore mining has been around quite a long time

I don't think any thing wrong in that post. He just warned investors. Practically this site do not have any working model to give investors profits and it is completely a ponzi scheme so it has close soon or later but now may be right time because of high btc price.

this is so funny. how come all so many new account start to speak against this campagin. i am definitely not surprised that it is from the same person. it is too obvious especially with post count 1. take so much effort to create an account just to frame it. any website can be a ponzi scheme.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440

yahoo, sry to trouble you again but it is possible to update on the post count cause i want to make sure that i will hit the target for the last wave, i dont wan to end bad for this campagin cause it is really an awesome campagin.

Yea ill get everyone updated tonight. ive been busy with my house and the MD campaign. Check back in the evening n ill have it updated
legendary

legendary

legendary

I see that i will not join this campaign Sad .. Is it really because of advertising effect, or maybe because of rising Bitcoin price?

well currently, this campagin has the best rate. maybe they will do have the best rate by den, and if so why not?? i think every campagin is hitted by the rising bitcoin price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I see that i will not join this campaign Sad .. Is it really because of advertising effect, or maybe because of rising Bitcoin price?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
I would like to join this campaign if possible.

Username: ChrisPop
Member rank: Sr.Member
BTC address: 1LPJbUqhDuvyzd7UYQaUkm2d7BTp3GCNN7

Denied this campaign is not accepting any new members right now. sorry but youll have to try a different campaign

Received my payment. Thank you. Smiley
legendary

Denied this campaign is not accepting any new members right now. sorry but youll have to try a different campaign
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

There is your answer ladies and gentlemen. Let's respect the decision of the campaign owners as they are the one hugely hit by this increase of BTC rate.

Hugely hit by what ?! For one - it's possible that they reserved funds before the price rose, and for two - They are not affected by anything until the payout date comes.
Because by then the price could be 200 $ for all we know.
If the campaign is closing, fine, it's their choice and everyone should respect their decision, but please don't make martyrs out of them, because the're not.
people here are entitled as fuck; theres no reason for thhem to keep running the campaign if their advertising isnt attracting more traffic to their site; ie theyre wasting money as it is right now. here you have the spamposters saying "hey no i want your money you have to stay now." appalling how entitled as stupid people on this forum can be.

Hugely hit by what ?! For one - it's possible that they reserved funds before the price rose, and for two - They are not affected by anything until the payout date comes.
If the campaign is closing, fine, it's their choice and everyone should respect their decision, but please don't make martyrs out of them, because the're not.
its a sensible business decision. also, dont think 'martyr' is the word you want to use there.

It seams to me that you didn't understood me. And i was using word 'martyr' - "as the one who is suffering" - so it's exactly what i wanted to use.
Read my quote one more time, and if that doesn't help, i don't know what will.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

There is your answer ladies and gentlemen. Let's respect the decision of the campaign owners as they are the one hugely hit by this increase of BTC rate.

people here are entitled as fuck; theres no reason for thhem to keep running the campaign if their advertising isnt attracting more traffic to their site; ie theyre wasting money as it is right now. here you have the spamposters saying "hey no i want your money you have to stay now." appalling how entitled as stupid people on this forum can be.
its a sensible business decision. also, dont think 'martyr' is the word you want to use there.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

Activity: 938
So the next payment which is also the last paymnet is 15th Nov. And after that campaign will be paused??

Is that means user can leave/ join another campaign??
legendary

As you can see this campaign rates have not been affected by the recent spike in btc price.

Also thank you sector for responding in this thread
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
They should not use the USD value of bitcoin for the campaign because of its fast increasing and decreasing value.
Pages:
Jump to: