Pages:
Author

Topic: Organized crime in bounties... - page 2. (Read 1479 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
March 19, 2019, 06:31:08 PM
Regulation and policy  formulations are the solutions to organized crime in bounties, I feel in the near future developer must be contact to adhere to agreed plan on the project, Bounties is going into extinction.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 19, 2019, 05:25:50 PM
Yes the problem is real and is affecting the entire crypto community in a way or another. This is a real problem that needs to be taken into consideration and steps should be taken to address it. I have also faced many such problems as a bounty hunter. I have been deceived by many projects by not rewarding my rewards. Strict regulations should be in place.
Bounties need a new breath, otherwise it is going to be something unnecessary. It is also impossible to make a profit. And if we consider that it is difficult for projects to reach softcap, unless there is benefit to both sides, it is better not to be.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
March 19, 2019, 09:19:44 AM
It's quite unfortunate that some people derive passion in cheating and scamming others. A system should be set up to detect bots use for carrying out bounties and airdrop. It's unfair for bounty hunters to spend time and resources carrying out tasks only for one person to use bots to gather all the tokens. I do hope that this organised crime in bounties be eliminated.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 19, 2019, 09:01:03 AM
Yes the problem is real and is affecting the entire crypto community in a way or another. This is a real problem that needs to be taken into consideration and steps should be taken to address it. I have also faced many such problems as a bounty hunter. I have been deceived by many projects by not rewarding my rewards. Strict regulations should be in place.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
March 19, 2019, 07:10:04 AM
Hiring the person who can be capable of handling all these task is the only solution to remove this scammers but sadly the project team don't even have enough money to hire campaign managers then dumping their tokens by these huge amount of newbie accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
March 19, 2019, 06:57:07 AM
Recently, interest in bounty campaigns has fallen, both from bounty hunters and bounty managers. Therefore, verification of participants is often not carried out and fraudsters take advantage of this situation by participating with hundreds of accounts at the same time. No one but ourselves can affect this situation, we must defend our own awards and expose the scammers.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
March 09, 2019, 04:10:39 AM
Counterfeiting, from the participants to the ico, is now happening, so in my opinion not only the bounty hunter, but the projeck maker also deserves to be blamed because they are also investors who are down to trust.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
March 09, 2019, 04:07:40 AM
Either airdrops or bounties only the strong will survive ,gone are the days when you can depend on a bounty because you won't just know what you will get ,either you get cheated of your rewards by bounty managers or the project you joined turned scammed or even the hardcap is never met,nothing is reliable anymore in crypto space
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 09, 2019, 02:54:58 AM
Thank you for your news. In order to pay attention to the quality of project promotion, I believe that many projects are trying to avoid the opportunity for robots to get airdrops.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 08, 2019, 03:36:25 PM
The biggest problem is bounty managers are lazy and not really checking what people are doing.

But on the other hand, tokens value dropping %99 is not bounty hunters fault. Most of the times, ico owners giving out a massive amount of tokens, to partners, to freelancers, to advisors and etc. And when they dump, it is 10s of bigger than bounty hunters can do.
Activity: 1120
March 08, 2019, 01:44:00 PM
Any one found cheating under the bounty ecosystem should be seriously deal with, I think with this move the rate at which the scamming is being done and organised will be reduced.
there have already been attempts to deal with scammers in bounty campaigns, but as a rule, this does not lead to any result. waste of time
as early as possible will be a lot of people thinking the same as you. but take a look at in a long period of time, if this went ahead and cared for all of us will benefit from it. not now but in a long time.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 08, 2019, 01:40:52 PM
Any one found cheating under the bounty ecosystem should be seriously deal with, I think with this move the rate at which the scamming is being done and organised will be reduced.
there have already been attempts to deal with scammers in bounty campaigns, but as a rule, this does not lead to any result. waste of time
Activity: 630
March 08, 2019, 01:34:37 PM
I agree with you. Now there are very few good projects and if the projects are good, then the multi accounts will receive most of the rewards. I think it will be very difficult to fight this.
Activity: 574
March 08, 2019, 01:30:38 PM
I think it will be very useful to learn for beginners. I have seen many times how bounty managers treated their work not very responsibly and charged tokens to scammers who stole other people's articles and translated them into several languages. But in addition, there are thousands of ways to cheat and we have to protect themselves and independently monitor such accounts and report them to the administration.
But usually those who use other people's work must be the rank of newbie or brand new. That is very difficult to report. Because people cheat using only the eth address. Actually it is unfortunate that participants take other people's work by changing it in language again. The bounty manager should be more careful in examining articles in particular.
Activity: 780
March 08, 2019, 01:24:30 PM
I think it will be very useful to learn for beginners. I have seen many times how bounty managers treated their work not very responsibly and charged tokens to scammers who stole other people's articles and translated them into several languages. But in addition, there are thousands of ways to cheat and we have to protect themselves and independently monitor such accounts and report them to the administration.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
March 07, 2019, 06:12:07 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 07, 2019, 05:33:49 AM
Organized crime comes from the team, if the organizers are in the shadows and it’s difficult to contact them, you shouldn’t trust them. An experienced player can quickly feel the bluff in a lively dialogue with developers than in correspondence.
Activity: 518
February 17, 2019, 03:57:08 AM
many use more than one account to participate in a bounty program, but until now no organization has really taken care of this problem, but I see admin here helping find scammers, and they have managed to deal with multiple accounts, it must be done
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
February 17, 2019, 01:56:14 AM
This is a real problem all industry is facing,  i think if managers and hunters follow your advice steps scammers will be minimise.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 17, 2019, 01:43:56 AM
this is extremely bad as people who want to earn honestly tokens simply cannot compete with bots and get a penny for the bounty campaign. it should not be

In fact, these users are actually hiring professional coders in order to create bots which I can say, those who destroys the reputation of bounty hunting industry here in cryptocurrency space.
Pages:
Jump to: