Pages:
Author

Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card! - page 35. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Im using your wallet for several weeks now and i have small feedback. I want to see exchanges rates of every coin even if i dont have it rn
copper member
Activity: 597
Merit: 22

The interface of OWNR wallet is excellent, but I want to notice that the KYC process did not get more advanced. Why don't you add a bank statement to the proof of address point? Not everybody has a correspondence, let alone utility bill at the place of registration

We've actually updated it some time ago and expanded the list of documents we accept as PoA, feel free to check

Well okay, but what about comfort login to the account? In the mobile app this is not very visible

If you click on the coin, then choose Purchase, there's a side menu with sign in / sign up option.

Activity: 30
https://i.postimg.cc/5yxm8wxb/medium-bitfinex-ownr.png

We are excited to let you know that we have partnered with Bitfinex — one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges.

From now on, Bitfinex’s customers will be able to purchase USDT via OWNR, just in a few clicks.

If you are a verified customer of Bitfinex, check out the new, seamless experience of purchasing Tether with credit and debit cards.

I do but USDT from time to time happy to see that finally there is easier way to do it, also would be handy to buy it through wallet directly
Activity: 60
Merit: 1

The interface of OWNR wallet is excellent, but I want to notice that the KYC process did not get more advanced. Why don't you add a bank statement to the proof of address point? Not everybody has a correspondence, let alone utility bill at the place of registration

We've actually updated it some time ago and expanded the list of documents we accept as PoA, feel free to check

Well okay, but what about comfort login to the account? In the mobile app this is not very visible
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
I just made an account on your website and even though, there is a mention of SEPA on the first page, I can't seem to find how to make a sell order for it?

After filling this form (seems to allow buying orders only for some reason), I got redirected to another page which only let me put my credit card credentials.
copper member
OWNR Wallet website redesigned

This winter is going to be rich in redesign updates! We are excited to let you know that we’ve rolled out ownrwallet.com website with clearer UI logic and enhanced interface which is now aligned with the design of mobile and desktop applications.

Visit https://ownrwallet.com to check it!

copper member
Are you planning to add trc network support?

Not in the foreseeable future. However, if there's demand for it, we'll consider adding Smiley Thanks for bringing this to our attention
copper member
Still can't understand is it possible buying usdt just on ownr?

If you mean buying USDT directly through OWNR Wallet app or website, not Bitfinex, - not yet.
Activity: 129
Are you planning to add trc network support?
Activity: 115
Still can't understand is it possible buying usdt just on ownr?
Activity: 78
We'll consider publishing it. Sounds like a good idea.
What do you mean by advanced functionality here?

At least what is stated on the site Smiley historical price data, memos for transactions
copper member
What about the 2020 roadmap? Will there be features for developers soon? Still, I would like to see testnet for more coins and advanced functionality for existing coins.

We'll consider publishing it. Sounds like a good idea.
What do you mean by advanced functionality here?
Activity: 78
What about the 2020 roadmap? Will there be features for developers soon? Still, I would like to see testnet for more coins and advanced functionality for existing coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
You are talking about user-friendly but you have a lot of not so obvious features. Forced address allocation and asset autodiscovery are not so easy to understand things. I think that you guys need to make everything simpler. Any kind of tips/app tutorial will be a great intro for people who want to just buy crypto

Ease of use doesn't mean denying advanced features. Those who want basic options like buying crypto / sending / exchanging  don't need to care about the details like address allocation or autodiscovery. Video tutorials would be a great thing though, thanks

I already bought some USDT and BTC on bitfinex and i want to say that the process is really faster from now. Fees are the same if we aggregate fee you'll pay for a purchase with fiat on bitfinex. The interface is not so user friendly but it was comfortable for me
copper member

Activity: 60
I have been using the OWNR wallet for several months and everything is fine, but I would like to pay attention to a bit complicated process of buying crypto. After buying coins in 'account', it is not convenient to log in to the account again, I should go to the 'buy' section on the website... too long. Intuitively I`m looking for a button 'Log in' but it doesn`t exist there. It is especially difficult to log in using a mobile app. When I used it the first time I had to ask the support team for help.

This will be considered on the new, revamped website we are about to launch

Activity: 31
Recently Bitfinex announced its new opportunity for its customers to purchase crypto by the credit and debit cards via new partners of OWNR and Merkurio. However, I found an interesting fact that the media cover only one of the partners - Merkurio. No one news resource mentioned OWNR wallet in collaboration with Bitfinex. My question is, is this a disrespect to the new wallets from the media or what? I think the OWNR is worthy of being mentioned in the news because Bitfinex does not take bad projects as partners, isn't it?  Huh
copper member
UPDATE: The redesigned Android app has hit the store, too.

Please force your app update in Google Play if it didn't start automatically.

We’ve taken on board your feedback and transformed it into a new, streamlined user interface.
Check out the latest 1.0.21 version for iOS and enjoy smoother and simpler cryptocurrency experience.

copper member
What profits will receive the usual customers from this partnership? Better exchange rates?

Ease of buying USDT by card. Speaking of rates, with USDT's volatility close to none and peg to USD, that's not the point
copper member

We’ve taken on board your feedback and transformed it into a new, streamlined user interface.
Check out the latest 1.0.21 version for iOS and enjoy smoother and simpler cryptocurrency experience.

Pages:
Jump to: