Pages:
Author

Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card! - page 36. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
What profits will receive the usual customers from this partnership? Better exchange rates?
copper member
Activity: 597
Merit: 22

We are excited to let you know that we have partnered with Bitfinex — one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges.

From now on, Bitfinex’s customers will be able to purchase USDT via OWNR, just in a few clicks.

If you are a verified customer of Bitfinex, check out the new, seamless experience of purchasing Tether with credit and debit cards.

copper member
You are talking about user-friendly but you have a lot of not so obvious features. Forced address allocation and asset autodiscovery are not so easy to understand things. I think that you guys need to make everything simpler. Any kind of tips/app tutorial will be a great intro for people who want to just buy crypto

Ease of use doesn't mean denying advanced features. Those who want basic options like buying crypto / sending / exchanging  don't need to care about the details like address allocation or autodiscovery. Video tutorials would be a great thing though, thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
You are talking about user-friendly but you have a lot of not so obvious features. Forced address allocation and asset autodiscovery are not so easy to understand things. I think that you guys need to make everything simpler. Any kind of tips/app tutorial will be a great intro for people who want to just buy crypto
copper member
Will there be EOS and XMR listed any time soon?
Imo they're vital

Most likely in QI 2020
copper member
Today, the wallet was loading for a long time, about 40 seconds. But it's still faster than Exodus(sorry)...

But that's not why I came here. The main Question: Will there be 2FA? I use my wallet on different devices, it is important for me.

Normally loads faster, but it depends. The internet speed also matters.

We currently have PIN, touch ID, face ID. Planning to launch 2FA, too, but no ETA now. Will keep you posted
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Will there be EOS and XMR listed any time soon?
Imo they're vital
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
Today, the wallet was loading for a long time, about 40 seconds. But it's still faster than Exodus(sorry)...

But that's not why I came here. The main Question: Will there be 2FA? I use my wallet on different devices, it is important for me.
Activity: 58
Well I know OWNR mostly works for erc20 tokens. It would be great to store there ecr721 as well, but I don't know whether it's available somewhere except for Metamask and MEW (and I can't say there ones are user friendly).
copper member
I have been using the OWNR wallet for several months and everything is fine, but I would like to pay attention to a bit complicated process of buying crypto. After buying coins in 'account', it is not convenient to log in to the account again, I should go to the 'buy' section on the website... too long. Intuitively I`m looking for a button 'Log in' but it doesn`t exist there. It is especially difficult to log in using a mobile app. When I used it the first time I had to ask the support team for help.

This will be considered on the new, revamped website we are about to launch
Activity: 60
I have been using the OWNR wallet for several months and everything is fine, but I would like to pay attention to a bit complicated process of buying crypto. After buying coins in 'account', it is not convenient to log in to the account again, I should go to the 'buy' section on the website... too long. Intuitively I`m looking for a button 'Log in' but it doesn`t exist there. It is especially difficult to log in using a mobile app. When I used it the first time I had to ask the support team for help.
copper member
Are you planning to implement coinjoin or others mixing features?

So far not. May be a good idea in future, but we have other priorities ATM (if you check the website, just a third of features planned has been implemented as of now).
copper member
checked the AMA. wonder what stack are you working with

Hi. We weren't planning to cover it in the nearest time, but probably we should. Some of the tools include JS ES6+, Node.js, Flow, React, Java. And you can see more here in 'Tools we use'
Activity: 185
Merit: 7
Are you planning to implement coinjoin or others mixing features?
Activity: 139
Merit: 12
checked the AMA. wonder what stack are you working with
copper member
Why don't you add a deposit option? I would like to have a deposit so that I can use it later.

Well, it's not that easy. At least in the foreseeable future  Cool We'll take it on board
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Why don't you add a deposit option? I would like to have a deposit so that I can use it later.
copper member
If you are wondering what it's like to build a cryptocurrency wallet, you might be interested in an AMA with our CTO - Sergey Burmisov. The first part is available here.

Things discussed:

- how one gets a job in blockchain
- which problems developers of a crypto wallet inevitably face
- problems of the crypto industry one bumps into if they decide to make any serious cryptocurrency project

Activity: 129
Merit: 2
So, how is everything going? Which feature are you planning to implement next?
copper member
I contacted your support the other day because I wasn't able to exchange btc to bch.
Bch is back, it's all good for now.
But Imo you can not rely on changenow.io only.  It'd be better for you (and for your users) to parner with other exchange service aswell.

Thanks for expressing your concerns. Apologies for the BCH issue. We'll consider some workarounds (I cannot guarantee it will happen in the nearest future though)
Pages:
Jump to: