Pages:
Author

Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card! - page 38. (Read 10891 times)

copper member
Activity: 597
Merit: 22
When new design, guys? You mentioned it before
Hello coiningz!

New design is coming this year for sure.
At the moment doing our best to launch the fiat-to-crypto purchase and desktop version.
It's gonna happen really soon !

Activity: 185
Merit: 7
When new design, guys? You mentioned it before
copper member

We actually have a desktop version in beta, available on https://get.ownrwallet.com/. Please welcome to try it, but keep in mind that it's still beta and my advice is to use it on your own risk.

Oh, you actually have even macos vesrion. +rep for your project.
I hope that it works without crash, i will test it, i guess
Sure, MacOS is must have.
Please welcome with your feedback here or you can find our email on the download page.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10

We actually have a desktop version in beta, available on https://get.ownrwallet.com/. Please welcome to try it, but keep in mind that it's still beta and my advice is to use it on your own risk.

Oh, you actually have even macos vesrion. +rep for your project.
I hope that it works without crash, i will test it, i guess
copper member
Are you guys developing another one usual wallet without nothing special? Why i should choose it? Shill me your project

Btw what would you name 'special' for you?
Something that will motivate me to change my wallet. I dont know what it may be exactly. Maybe unic feature
Also, do you planning to launch PC version?
As we can see on the market any feature has just couple month to stay unique for a particular wallet, then you can find that feature anywhere  Smiley

Are you guys developing another one usual wallet without nothing special? Why i should choose it? Shill me your project

Something that will motivate me to change my wallet. I dont know what it may be exactly. Maybe unic feature
Also, do you planning to launch PC version?
copper member
Hello oxgroth!

Cryptowallets today are stepping into a vast space of numerous integrations, OWNR wallet won't be an exclusion here. However, being at the very beginning of its story let us make basic features work perfectly. I mean features like purchasing crypto with fiat money still be the function with the highest demand, coming soon in OWNR.

copper member
Yeah, a new version of your design is cleaner. But when we will see all these features from your site? For now, this wallet is no different from others. Forced address allocation sounds useful for somebody but not for me. 2 addresses is more than enough
Hello fenixosup !
Nice to know that updated design works better for you.
The main of the next functions to be added is an opportunity to purchase crypto with bank card. Hope it will make our wallet a bit more outstanding  Wink
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Yeah, a new version of your design is cleaner. But when we will see all these features from your site? For now, this wallet is no different from others. Forced address allocation sounds useful for somebody but not for me. 2 addresses is more than enough
copper member
Check out the updated design of
OWNR Wallet in the newly released
1.0.9 version
and let us know what you think!

More drastic changes are coming soon,
as we are about to present a totally different UI logic
and brand new design.
Stay tuned! 🚀

I hope that next design will be really impressive!
Sure it will! Stay tuned Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
1.0.9 version

and brand new design.
Stay tuned! 🚀

I hope that next design will be really impressive!
copper member
1.0.9 version

and brand new design.
Stay tuned! 🚀

P.S. Now the coin list for the Android price widget
can be customized too.

Visit our website
and follow us on social media

Download OWNR Wallet on

copper member
As i know some banks apps doesnt work on rooted devices, so if you want block is possible but i think that a lot of crypto fans have rooted devices and due to it this idea is not so good

No, you can't.

There are multiple techniques to detect whether a devices is rooted.
But there are at least the same amount of techniques to pretend that the device is not rooted.

One could simply debug the application and remove the checks of the rooted devices (accessing the program flow of android applications is pretty easy).

While you can make it way harder to let your app being run on a rooted device, you can never prevent that.

So, i need to recompile the app to remove all checks? I guess that this is not so simple task for almost every rooted device users. Especially, if app is for banking and obfuscated.
My max lvl is xposed tweaks hah. It will be nice to create a simple solution for it. Maybe you know some of them?
I believe if one can recompile the closed source app he has no need in using mobile cryptowallets, as he's name is Satoshi Hackamoto  Smiley
You should probably try some other threads here or another dev forums to find a solution.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
As i know some banks apps doesnt work on rooted devices, so if you want block is possible but i think that a lot of crypto fans have rooted devices and due to it this idea is not so good

No, you can't.

But there are at least the same amount of techniques to pretend that the device is not rooted.

One could simply debug the application and remove the checks of the rooted devices (accessing the program flow of android applications is pretty easy).

While you can make it way harder to let your app being run on a rooted device, you can never prevent that.

So, i need to recompile the app to remove all checks? I guess that this is not so simple task for almost every rooted device users. Especially, if app is for banking and obfuscated.
My max lvl is xposed tweaks hah. It will be nice to create a simple solution for it. Maybe you know some of them?
copper member
Still put off setting up OWNR cryptocurrency price widget
for your iPhone ? Now's the time!
Watch our helpful video and stay always
informed about the price of the assets chosen.

Visit our website

Available at

copper member
I quite like your app, but will the interface be improved over time? The interface seems to me some primitive, although the functionality suits me, even without buying, although I hope soon it will be implemented
Hello kecha1!

Can't disagree with concerns of the interface ... it's all about lightness and entire software performance.
Our next release scheduled for this Friday will include interface improvements, it will get sharper and darker, hope you'll like it  Wink
Purchasing crypto with FIAT appears within a month or so.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I quite like your app, but will the interface be improved over time? The interface seems to me some primitive, although the functionality suits me, even without buying, although I hope soon it will be implemented
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

No, you can't.

unroot your device,not work?

copper member
From now on,
you can install OWNR wallet on your OPPO smartphone.
Download OWNR in OPPO AppStore
and let us know what you think

Visit our website

Available at

Pages:
Jump to: