Pages:
Author

Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card! - page 37. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I contacted your support the other day because I wasn't able to exchange btc to bch.
Bch is back, it's all good for now.
But Imo you can not rely on changenow.io only.  It'd be better for you (and for your users) to parner with other exchange service aswell.
copper member
Activity: 597
Merit: 22
Why does forced address allocation for eth not work?

It works for BTC and Bitcoin-like blockchains only
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Why does forced address allocation for eth not work?
copper member
Is there any limit of money (in crypto) I can hold on ownr without passing kyc?

You must mean purchasing. Currently we allow buying $25 - $50 without KYC, only dynamic descriptor is needed to confirm you are the card owner.
copper member
Why you are holding competition only in FB/twi?
I dont like social networks but i like competitions with money prizes!

This BTT thread is not for competitions, it's about product development updates Smiley So please let's stick to the rules
Activity: 68
Why you are holding competition only in FB/twi?
I dont like social networks but i like competitions with money prizes!
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
Is there any limit of money (in crypto) I can hold on ownr without passing kyc?
copper member
I want to try your wallet but I have a question. Does it matter which bank issued my card if I want to buy Bitcoin? Or is it important for the card to be just supported by the Visa / Mastercard payment system?

The country matters. Feel free to check the list of the countries allowed for purchase in the reply above. If one uses the card of a country we don't work with, the card will be declined. We are working on new design now and will take care to exclude such countries from the very beginning, so that their residents don't spend time entering the details.
copper member
Is OWNR wallet available in each country or it should be used somewhere with the help of a VPN?

At the moment the list of countries for purchasing crypto is quite limited. It takes time and efforts to obtain licenses.

But anyone can use the app for exchanging, sending and receiving crypto. And answering your question about VPN, no, it won't work. We take this very seriously, and the system won't let you through if you are a resident of a 'restricted' country.

Activity: 113
Merit: 5
I want to try your wallet but I have a question. Does it matter which bank issued my card if I want to buy Bitcoin? Or is it important for the card to be just supported by the Visa / Mastercard payment system?
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Is OWNR wallet available in each country or it should be used somewhere with the help of a VPN?
copper member

Are you planning to add sell crypto opportunity?

We are, but it's one of the features of lower priority. Now adding more coins, fiat currencies and bringing to life the redesigned interface with improved UI
Activity: 38

Currently you can buy two coins — BTC and ETH — with EUR or USD.

Are you planning to add sell crypto opportunity?
Activity: 15

We are excited to let you know the functionality of OWNR’s mobile version is now available on your PC, which means you can:

• send, receive and exchange 11 popular coins and all the ERC20 tokens
  • purchase crypto with your card (so far only BTC and ETH, but that’s pretty good for a start, isn’t it?)
  • create, restore and import any HD wallet regardless of the seed phrase length
  • enjoy the features like autodiscovery, forced address allocation and more
  • get round-the-clock support from our friendly team

No matter whether it’s Windows, Mac or Linux — we’ve got it all! Download the desktop wallet and check it out.

Visit our website
and follow us on social media

The desktop app would be great for me since through the day I am most of the time glued to my PC because of work. Gonna try it out.
Activity: 139
Merit: 12
Wow, you finally add support of fiat in your wallets. You are constantly improving your small app and I like it
copper member

Buy crypto effortlessly while surfing the web

Want to check how it works without downloading the desktop app? Or just hate to grope for your mobile every time you need to buy crypto? Well, we know how it feels.

Just click the ‘Buy crypto’ button on the website or go straight to buy.ownrwallet.com. That’s it!

copper member

We are excited to let you know the functionality of OWNR’s mobile version is now available on your PC, which means you can:

• send, receive and exchange 11 popular coins and all the ERC20 tokens
  • purchase crypto with your card (so far only BTC and ETH, but that’s pretty good for a start, isn’t it?)
  • create, restore and import any HD wallet regardless of the seed phrase length
  • enjoy the features like autodiscovery, forced address allocation and more
  • get round-the-clock support from our friendly team

No matter whether it’s Windows, Mac or Linux — we’ve got it all! Download the desktop wallet and check it out.

Visit our website

copper member
Today is the big day for OWNR:
it’s finally possible to purchase crypto with fiat
in our mobile app!

Currently you can buy two coins — BTC and ETH — with EUR or USD.
We are now working to enable purchase for all the coins supported
and expand the list of fiat currencies.

Should you have any questions, refer to this step-by-step purchase guideline
or contact our helpful support.

Visit our website

To buy crypto install
OWNR WALLET

copper member
OWNR joined the 90K army of the Zilliqa
 powered uncensorable domains
by acquiring ownrwallet.zil from Unstoppable Domains

Wow thats great. What about .onion domain too?  Smiley
Hello MinerVGA!

.onion domains deserve to be paid with attention, no doubt. But actually there's no rush with it today and .zil option is more relevant as many other companies from the industry are joining it as well
copper member
OWNR joined the 90K army of the Zilliqa
 powered uncensorable domains
by acquiring ownrwallet.zil from Unstoppable Domains

If you are as concerned with the risks of centralization as we are,
blockchain domains, which are not subject to ICANN regulation,
may be the solution.

Visit our website

Available at