Pages:
Author

Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card! - page 40. (Read 10971 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 3
It'd be nice to have such a widget for iOS. Are you planning to develop this one?
Hello!

Sure, iOS widget is in development and coming soon

Agreed that widget is important but on my Android everything works fine already. Btw, Android gives more opportunities to the dev team, so I enjoy ownr there. Don't know what about ios.
copper member
Activity: 597
Merit: 22
It'd be nice to have such a widget for iOS. Are you planning to develop this one?
Hello!

Sure, iOS widget is in development and coming soon
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
copper member
OWNR Team is proud to present
the new 1.0.5 release of OWNR Wallet
with the following features added:

- Transaction info page
- Currency price widget
(for Android)
- New languages available:
German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean,
Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)

* Now you will never miss price changes of coins you follow to with our new widget
* You can check your transactions info anytime you want (fee amount, addresses)

OWNR is designed as an all-in-one multi-asset cryptowallet
targeted at both professional traders and newbies, as well as businesses and developers.

Get OWNR Wallet app on

and share your thoughts with us!

Here is a short video to help you to set up a widget on your Android gadget.

Stay tuned!
copper member
OWNR Team is proud to present
the new 1.0.5 release of OWNR Wallet
with the following features added:

- Transaction info page
- Currency price widget
(for Android)
- New languages available:
German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean,
Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)

* Now you will never miss price changes of coins you follow to with our new widget
* You can check your transactions info anytime you want (fee amount, addresses)

OWNR is designed as an all-in-one multi-asset cryptowallet
targeted at both professional traders and newbies, as well as businesses and developers.

Get OWNR Wallet app on

and share your thoughts with us!

copper member
So give it a try if u wanna. Just to my mind there's nothing controversial about closed-source system. It doesn't mean u can't track trxn at all. Any blockchain explorer. U probably use one already if u r in blockchain. Dont wanna to be like google but advantages like ones in earlier comments are on point

Putting all my cryptocurrency into one closed-source system with no proven track record doesn't seem like a great idea.
What is OWNR offering that other wallets aren't already giving? I'd like to give it a chance, but there needs to be a USP
Thanks haufranco!
Have you tried OWNR wallet yet? What do you think?

Btw don't you miss the update coming right today on Play Market and tomorrow on AppStore. Details - later.
Activity: 82
So give it a try if u wanna. Just to my mind there's nothing controversial about closed-source system. It doesn't mean u can't track trxn at all. Any blockchain explorer. U probably use one already if u r in blockchain. Dont wanna to be like google but advantages like ones in earlier comments are on point

Putting all my cryptocurrency into one closed-source system with no proven track record doesn't seem like a great idea.
What is OWNR offering that other wallets aren't already giving? I'd like to give it a chance, but there needs to be a USP
copper member
Hello!
Any wallet is just an interface (tool) allowing users without high programming skills to make transactions inside blockchains. Using any of blockchain explorers you can easily track your trxn at any moment of time. OWNR WALLET is nothing different in this way.
But what makes it different is a number of features making your UX smoother. Here I mean:
- assets autodiscovery - when you've restored your seed from another wallet no need to add each coin manually
- tokens continuous discovery - no annoying page refreshing or manual adding
- forced allocation of new receiving address - extremely useful when you want to keep things private and divide your sources of income
Activity: 41
copper member
Thank you for your feedback!

Each wallet and each product has started at some point and developed then.
We believe in future moving hand by hand with crypto, so no rush here. Just making sure each next step is correct, also working on security, please stay tuned for the updates.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
Going back to "open-close source" topic I can repeat that most of offline wallets have their source code closed being commercial products.

And most (if not all) of them have severe security vulnerabilities and/or a very bad security concept.

One should keep far away from those wallets whenever possible. This includes yours (a completely new wallet from a newbie without any history on bitcointalk.org and no security audits whatsoever).
Big red flags.

Talking about OWNR wallet specifically keep in mind that the wallet is a part of upcoming crypto ecosystem, preparing a number of Enterprise solutions. This is the area where you won't find any open-source.

This also is an area where no one will use your product without proper security audits.
But it seems that you don't have any audits done or ongoing. Therefore your wallet is neither suited for end user nor for any commercial use.
copper member

I asked Is your wallet open-source network ?
No, its not as he said;

And no, it's not open-source product, but testnets for the main coins are available for developers.

Yeah legit ...
I'd say even ingeniously for chipmixer signature holders lol
What a good response from you.  Grin If this wallet is open-source then it might have a chance but a closed one?I do have the same words Its a big NO! for me.
Hello!
Thanks for your participation in this thread.

Going back to "open-close source" topic I can repeat that most of offline wallets have their source code closed being commercial products.
Talking about OWNR wallet specifically keep in mind that the wallet is a part of upcoming crypto ecosystem, preparing a number of Enterprise solutions. This is the area where you won't find any open-source.
copper member

No, OWNR wallet is not an open-source product, like we said above
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

No, its not as he said;

And no, it's not open-source product, but testnets for the main coins are available for developers.

Yeah legit ...
What a good response from you.  Grin If this wallet is open-source then it might have a chance but a closed one?I do have the same words Its a big NO! for me.
Activity: 200

copper member
The new and updated 1.0.1 version of OWNR wallet has been released for iOS
Stay tuned for the updates.

Download the app at

Visit our website
or drop us a line to [email protected]
and follow us on social media

copper member
We have fixed some minor bugs and are happy to present
the 1.0.3 version of the OWNR wallet on Google Play.
Stay tuned for the updates.

Download the app at

Visit our website
or drop us a line to [email protected]
and follow us on social media

copper member
Loved the app   Kiss

Roughly 15 minutes after registering, the one and only post is this here.

Seems legit  Roll Eyes

Just a general warning for everyone:
Never trust closed-source applications from a newbie. You can't know whether there is some backdoor / malware or whether he actually knows how to securely write an application which handles sensitive information.

Yeah legit ...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
Loved the app   Kiss

Roughly 15 minutes after registering, the one and only post is this here.

Seems legit  Roll Eyes

Just a general warning for everyone:
Never trust closed-source applications from a newbie. You can't know whether there is some backdoor / malware or whether he actually knows how to securely write an application which handles sensitive information.
copper member
Loved the app   Kiss
Hi ewaan!
Our pleasure to know that!

Stay tuned, more updates for the app are coming.
Pages:
Jump to: