Pages:
Author

Topic: Oyster Pearl: Why I think It's a Long Term Hold - page 2. (Read 2842 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
will i receive the airdrop holding my oyster on kucoin? or do i need to transfer it to mew?
ty

Its not confirmed 100% yet (Dev team is negotiating about supporting exchange). There will be Official Announcement on Telegram. What I can say is MEW (MyEtherWallet) is 100% supported for AirDrop.
better mew in anycase
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
Binance should add Oyster now. Kucoin is coming right after Binance, if they want to stay on top they should add great coins in Kucoin. Oyster is #1 for that list.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
It is a good time to buy some Oyster pearl right now because all holder will get rewared with Oyster Shell soon. The people will start to buy because the people love airdrops and free coins.
And there is coin burn as well. We have seen how coins pumped before the coin burn.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
It is a good time to buy some Oyster pearl right now because all holder will get rewared with Oyster Shell soon. The people will start to buy because the people love airdrops and free coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Just a quick update on Oyster Project. Price is fluctuating between 0.8$ - 1.2$ Still good time to invest because there will be an AirDrop for Oyster users in March. Ratio 1:1 Second Oyster Token will be called "Shell". Total Token Supply is 98 Million now, Devs decided to burn 10Mil. tokens from their fund, Token supply dropped now from 108 to 98 Mil.

Oyster Pearl PRL (Total supply 98 million)
- Storage Space (Tangle)
- Advertising

Oyster Shell SHL  (Total supply 98 million)
- Decentralised/Anon Voice Calls
- Oyster Decentralised Chat (easy migration supported from Telegram/Slack)
- DAAPs

Very nice infographic! I think it will really take off after the coin burn, etc.
So many great news on the horizon:

• Airdrop SHL tokens(TBA - around March)
  • Coinburn - March 1st, 10.000.000 PRL get burned
  • Testnet B - within 14 days
c15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
i bought for 90c.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
I hope the price will recover soon because i have bought some PRL at 3 dollars and in these days i have bought some PRL again for this sale. I really believe in this project
The price will recover, give it some time Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I hope the price will recover soon because i have bought some PRL at 3 dollars and in these days i have bought some PRL again for this sale. I really believe in this project
c15
will i receive the airdrop holding my oyster on kucoin? or do i need to transfer it to mew?
ty

Its not confirmed 100% yet (Dev team is negotiating about supporting exchange). There will be Official Announcement on Telegram. What I can say is MEW (MyEtherWallet) is 100% supported for AirDrop.
cheers
Activity: 490
ty

c15
ty
Activity: 490
Just a quick update on Oyster Project. Price is fluctuating between 0.8$ - 1.2$ Still good time to invest because there will be an AirDrop for Oyster users in March. Ratio 1:1 Second Oyster Token will be called "Shell". Total Token Supply is 98 Million now, Devs decided to burn 10Mil. tokens from their fund, Token supply dropped now from 108 to 98 Mil.

Oyster Pearl PRL (Total supply 98 million)
- Storage Space (Tangle)
- Advertising

Oyster Shell SHL  (Total supply 98 million)
- Decentralised/Anon Voice Calls
- Oyster Decentralised Chat (easy migration supported from Telegram/Slack)
- DAAPs

Activity: 40
Merit: 4
This coin is a bull. Gained value fast. After this red flags it will gain his value for sure.
I need a little piece of it.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
If seen does have a nice future then it is better to use it for long term investment so that the resulting maximum profit as well.

It has dropped a lot, in fact, it is a very nice opportunity to buy some until it recovers to the last all time high.

It touched $4 a few days ago, and now it is less than $1,40 each one of them.

I will try to buy a few of them, not many because we all know that this is a very risky coin.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Right now is the last time you will ever get into this coin at $3

LOL, forget it? Today another chance to jump into this at I guess the most discounted prices  Grin

And another one today Smiley why is everybody selling it? I am sure they will regret it in the long term...
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Great update!

Let's take a look at the highlights over the past month:

- Rebranding: Logo / Website (new look --> https://oysterprotocol.com/)
- Successful fund raising for development and organizational growth
- Hiring: From 3 to 16 talented individuals (massive growth)
- TestNet update: On track for Jan release
- Listings on several exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptopia, CE
- Ranking: Top 150 Coin
- Community: Huge growth --> 5k Members expected by the end of month on Telegram [join Telegram & Reddit communities]

Positive outlook  Smiley --> HODL

Source: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83

I agree. Project seems destined to a very bright future. I had recognized it as very valuable when nobody was buying their ICO, quite proud of that Smiley

I see you are part of the envion signature campaign too, can i ask you how you have split your portfolio? I am currently torn between PRL and EVN, and can't decide which to position the majority of my portfolio in.

My portfolio has now dozens of different coins and tokens, I am trying to diversify as much as possible. I have also a lot of pearls which I got very cheap and I must say that I didn't sell a single PRL even when it was ober 4$ - in hindsight it would have been wiser to do it and to rebuy them now half the price. I don't know EVN, I have just checked on coinmarketcap anhd the EVN I've found has a total market capitalisation of $373 - I can't believe you are talking about this one Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Because of the project and the term behind oyster pearl the price will keep going up. People need to invest now while the price is still affordable.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
This project is on my watchlist for few days ago now, I think now it is the right time to buy because of the price drop but I expect PRL to hit 2usd in few days because they have a lot of new inexperienced investors that dump them holding when it drop more than 20%. Anyway this altcoin is very promising, the team is very active on the telegram and the community is growing day by day. Also the marketcap is still very low so it is not very risky yet.
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Great update!

Let's take a look at the highlights over the past month:

- Rebranding: Logo / Website (new look --> https://oysterprotocol.com/)
- Successful fund raising for development and organizational growth
- Hiring: From 3 to 16 talented individuals (massive growth)
- TestNet update: On track for Jan release
- Listings on several exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptopia, CE
- Ranking: Top 150 Coin
- Community: Huge growth --> 5k Members expected by the end of month on Telegram [join Telegram & Reddit communities]

Positive outlook  Smiley --> HODL

Source: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83

I agree. Project seems destined to a very bright future. I had recognized it as very valuable when nobody was buying their ICO, quite proud of that Smiley

I see you are part of the envion signature campaign too, can i ask you how you have split your portfolio? I am currently torn between PRL and EVN, and can't decide which to position the majority of my portfolio in.
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
what i love about this project is the openess of the devs and the dedication to the project above all else. They have only now begun marketing the token, after first establishing the roadmap and the underlying foundation of the protocol.
Pages:
Jump to: