Pages:
Author

Topic: Oyster Pearl: Why I think It's a Long Term Hold - page 3. (Read 2842 times)

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Great update!

Let's take a look at the highlights over the past month:

- Rebranding: Logo / Website (new look --> https://oysterprotocol.com/)
- Successful fund raising for development and organizational growth
- Hiring: From 3 to 16 talented individuals (massive growth)
- TestNet update: On track for Jan release
- Listings on several exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptopia, CE
- Ranking: Top 150 Coin
- Community: Huge growth --> 5k Members expected by the end of month on Telegram [join Telegram & Reddit communities]

Positive outlook  Smiley --> HODL

Source: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83

I agree. Project seems destined to a very bright future. I had recognized it as very valuable when nobody was buying their ICO, quite proud of that Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Right now is the last time you will ever get into this coin at $3

LOL, forget it? Today another chance to jump into this at I guess the most discounted prices  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Users will be able to use the testnet and test for themselves. Just two weeks away.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505

You are probably right. I'm surprised that new rise hasn't even started yet. Next stop should be 10 USD.
I hope we don't have to wait more. Weekends usually we see new rise for promising coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 28
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
I am hodling this coin as well. Coin market cap and supply is pretty low so it can go up 10x in 2018
easily.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Happy for being an hodler of this token, roadmap anche checkpoints are astonishing, I wouldn't have expected such rise.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Great update!

Let's take a look at the highlights over the past month:

- Rebranding: Logo / Website (new look --> https://oysterprotocol.com/)
- Successful fund raising for development and organizational growth
- Hiring: From 3 to 16 talented individuals (massive growth)
- TestNet update: On track for Jan release
- Listings on several exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptopia, CE
- Ranking: Top 150 Coin
- Community: Huge growth --> 5k Members expected by the end of month on Telegram [join Telegram & Reddit communities]

Positive outlook  Smiley --> HODL

Source: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83
Activity: 1
Hi guys, read the complete thread. I am happy that your investments are paying off.

I am a student and have started researching cryptocurrencies a month ago but by the time I arranged the money to invest the market just exploded. I have a couple of questions:

1. PRL is at $3.78, should I buy and keep it till the end of year?
2. Which are the other cryptocurrencies I should look at? I have just over $1000 to invest.

Also, I have made accounts at Coinbase, Kraken, Binance, Bittrex, Bitstamp. Since, they had blocked previously so once they opened I made accounts everywhere.

3. Is there a better exchange for growing coins which are not listed at any major exchange?

TIA.
Activity: 70
Your prediction was pretty conservative, crypto currencies usually don't go up that way. Oyster Pearl is beautiful project, which was very undervalued at that time. We should see 1 billion USD marketcap way sooner. We can even see it before Q2 2018. I would hold my coin until May at least. There is no need to sell cheaper, roadmap is fascinating.

I'm having a hard time not selling some PRL to buy other coins, because its price has been a little steady the last couple of days. But hey, this is PRL, like you said its roadmap is fascinating and I can only see a bright future ahead. 1 billion market cap is an easy target for this project, in my opinion. So this is one of the few coins in my portfolio that I promise myself not to sell.
Activity: 38
I will definitely hold my pearls at least until end of year. They do have a really good chance of adoption and a project idea I really like. Really looking forward to the testnet.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
Your prediction was pretty conservative, crypto currencies usually don't go up that way. Oyster Pearl is beautiful project, which was very undervalued at that time. We should see 1 billion USD marketcap way sooner. We can even see it before Q2 2018. I would hold my coin until May at least. There is no need to sell cheaper, roadmap is fascinating.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
Been looking at oyster and waiting for a dip, gonna invest my BCC into this. I agree with you, it has plenty of room to grow, and grow it shall. Love the fact it works on a DAG-tangle blockchain too. Awesome coin!

Yes i have realized that this altcoin has very good developer team, they are very active and the advertising also very good. Growing just the matter of time and waiting for its pumped.
and nevertheless Time will show how much stronger the prospects will be for this project. The fact is that not only the development team indicates the amount of the product produced.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Looking forward to the new website release. New logo also looks awsome! Very minimalistic and clean. I think a good logo like this one, has potential to attract even more eyes and potential adopters.

New logo:
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Been looking at oyster and waiting for a dip, gonna invest my BCC into this. I agree with you, it has plenty of room to grow, and grow it shall. Love the fact it works on a DAG-tangle blockchain too. Awesome coin!

Yes i have realized that this altcoin has very good developer team, they are very active and the advertising also very good. Growing just the matter of time and waiting for its pumped.
Activity: 70
It really sounds like an iterestsing project- waiting for a dip right now to buy some PRL Smiley

A dip might not happen at this point. No a big one anyways. This is mooning like Raiblocks. We got 5 huge growth periods coming up:

- New Website Jan 12
- Testnet A End of January
- Testnet B End of February
- Hopefully new exchange by End of February
- MainNet in May

All will be huge increases.

With this roadmap everything is possible. It will go from push to push. Still not too late to join.

Not late at all. That's just the roadmap of Q1, this project is for the long run. I made the mistake of waiting for a dip to buy. Could have been a wise decision with other coins, but I didn't predict this meteoric rise. Lesson learned.
Activity: 236
It really sounds like an iterestsing project- waiting for a dip right now to buy some PRL Smiley

A dip might not happen at this point. No a big one anyways. This is mooning like Raiblocks. We got 5 huge growth periods coming up:

- New Website Jan 12
- Testnet A End of January
- Testnet B End of February
- Hopefully new exchange by End of February
- MainNet in May

All will be huge increases.

With this roadmap everything is possible. It will go from push to push. Still not too late to join.
Activity: 41
Is a good project with many important events in Q1. It will do very very well
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Big fan of PRL. Up 6000% since my entry, biggest to date actually!

I also project $10 by end of year.

-@btcread

At this rate it will be $10 End of March.
Activity: 4
Big fan of PRL. Up 6000% since my entry, biggest to date actually!

I also project $10 by end of year.

-@btcread
Pages:
Jump to: