Pages:
Author

Topic: Oyster Pearl: Why I think It's a Long Term Hold - page 4. (Read 2842 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Big 300K sell wall but it is getting eaten quickly. Once that sell wall gets eaten price should increase yet again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It really sounds like an iterestsing project- waiting for a dip right now to buy some PRL Smiley

A dip might not happen at this point. No a big one anyways. This is mooning like Raiblocks. We got 5 huge growth periods coming up:

- New Website Jan 12
- Testnet A End of January
- Testnet B End of February
- Hopefully new exchange by End of February
- MainNet in May

All will be huge increases.

I think the same way as you do. The roadmap is full of nice events on Q1, and even after the huge rise in value, it still has a low market cap because real marketing hasn't started yet, let alone exposure on big exchange sites. Look what happened today, Kucoin had a bug related to PRL, some people panicked, and we had a dip that lasted for like an hour and now it's over $4 again. For me, that's a proof that this is a strong project that can only go up. Waiting for a dip could make you lose a nice opportunity here. I wouldn't be surprised to see PRL reaching $10 even this month (I didn't think it could reach $2 on Jan a couple of weeks ago, and here we are).
It really sounds like an iterestsing project- waiting for a dip right now to buy some PRL Smiley

A dip might not happen at this point. No a big one anyways. This is mooning like Raiblocks. We got 5 huge growth periods coming up:

- New Website Jan 12
- Testnet A End of January
- Testnet B End of February
- Hopefully new exchange by End of February
- MainNet in May

All will be huge increases.
Activity: 34
Activity: 236
Close to 1B Marketcap? That's too much and will affect the world of the coin.

In this market situation everything is possible. But 1B might be too  high.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
Close to 1B Marketcap? That's too much and will affect the world of the coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Holding this coin is a good option for a long term hold, you will  see its full potential after 6 months or may by end of this year, the price already skyrocket but its only the beginning of this nice project.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Hmm, DAG project. Interesting! Need to do some research on it and maybe purchase some!
Activity: 27
I've been holding some Pearl for quite a while now.

What's your view on increasing your position?

Still worth it at this price, or better wait for a small dip?

Thanks!
Activity: 83
Oyster will be big soon. Huge expansion of the team, rebranding, roadmap for January coming next days!
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Oyster is a nice project, it has always been. Also, massive updates are coming! Smiley

Low marketcap coin with an Ok entry price and a low amount of coins in circulation Wink
Activity: 38
PRL Big project, easy gains, HODL !
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
I think this is an awesome project and I hold PRL but a billion dollars is going to be harder to achieve than you expect. There will be heavy pullbacks. I hope I am wrong though.

This is pretty wrong, same for this talk of "sell points". The markets decide. People try to find FALSE security in talk of "pullbacks" and "sell points". But you cant know what happens, one investor could go into PRL with a couple dozen millions, thats nothing for the big players, wall street & so on... And *boom* price is high which in return would make more people invest...... so what do your sell points, pullbacks matter like with bitcoin? You had sold it at $5 or $8 ? Cheesy

Anyway. I think PRL is the best project of its kind in the market, and it will depend on the team how big they can make it,  i just hope for the love of god they find a convient, not disturbing way to implent it on websites, without any of the annoying cookie-popup messages. This will show me how smart they really are and how much they care, if they are good people with common sense.
Activity: 184
Should reach 1B Marketcap around June is what im thinking now. Project keeps surpassing my expectations. That would put PRL at around $17 a token.

I think this is an awesome project and I hold PRL but a billion dollars is going to be harder to achieve than you expect. There will be heavy pullbacks. I hope I am wrong though.
Activity: 161
PRL is an awesome concept, and i think they have way more room to grow still Cheesy
i just wasted my PRL token .
i sold it for 1.23 eth only.
and i think i'll regret it .
because now the amount price of what i
held PRL is now worth 4 Eth.
i held 2227.723 from airdrop

This is why bounty hunters are not respected around here. Just in it for a quick buck with no proper knowledge or sell points.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
i just wasted my PRL token .
i sold it for 1.23 eth only.
and i think i'll regret it .
because now the amount price of what i
held PRL is now worth 4 Eth.
i held 2227.723 from airdrop
Should reach 1B Marketcap around June is what im thinking now. Project keeps surpassing my expectations. That would put PRL at around $17 a token.
Activity: 31
A true PEARL and one of 2018's most underrated gems!

Glad I invested in this and will hold it for years to come.

Team just hired 12 more devs or so and Testnet soon. Revenue generation for website owners is already functional.
Pages:
Jump to: