Pages:
Author

Topic: Oyster Pearl: Why I think It's a Long Term Hold - page 6. (Read 2842 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
PRL mooning today, any reason?

- Got a huge following from Reddit in the morning
- Got a huge following from DataDash in the afternoon
- Testnet end of this month
- New website in two weeks

My price projections are becoming pretty accurate.

Yes your price perdition is becoming accurate,PRL has a very good project behind it. PRL current price is almost 1.65$ and only couple of days back it was below 0.5$ . I had missed a great opportunity of buying some pearl that time.

Still has a low marketcap in my opinion, never too late my friend
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

Yes your price perdition is becoming accurate,PRL has a very good project behind it. PRL current price is almost 1.65$ and only couple of days back it was below 0.5$ . I had missed a great opportunity of buying some pearl that time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Good points on the thread. I hope and believe that it eventually turns out to be hit .Having limited number of supply of 109 million will surely help by pure demand and supply
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Bought in later to this then I wanted, however can't complain about the doubling over last couple days  Shocked
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
I like your predictions, so I'm going to hodl this coin until it reaches 1 billion capitaliìzation. Then, I will happily retire Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
The tech behind PRL is really clever. I was somewhat averse to file storage on my computer, but then I thought of cookies and realized that advertisers do that now anyway. Anyway, I'm in and I'm glad that I got in before this current pump. Hopefully it goes to the moon.
Activity: 70
It's just that it kills me that I didn't do what I was planning to do yesterday. I could have sold some Elixir when it was almost $1.3 and bought some PRL before it was over $1. Hell, now it's nearly $1,5, and Elixir is below $1. Damn, and my intention was always to buy PRL, it seems that I waited one day longer than I had too. But what the h.., I'll do it now. Thanks guys  Grin
Activity: 236
I hate myself for not buying PRL yesterday, I was about to, but decided to wait for Elixir to pump a little to get the money from there to buy some PRL (I know, it doesn't sound smart to sell Elixir right now, but I don't have another place to get money from now, and wanted to make a more balanced portfolio including PRL). Didn't know PRL was going to explode today. I really don't know if I should wait till tomorrow to see if PRL has some correction or if the price of Elixir pumps up a little, or, what the hell, just do it now. Need advice, please.

Holding both and jumped in around X-Mas to low prices.

Oyster is mooning right now. A small dip might come before moon again.

Elixir is really stable now. Pumped to 1.3 and is now stable around 1 USD and will not get lower anymore.

My advice: Join now!
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
OPQ
I hate myself for not buying PRL yesterday, I was about to, but decided to wait for Elixir to pump a little to get the money from there to buy some PRL (I know, it doesn't sound smart to sell Elixir right now, but I don't have another place to get money from now, and wanted to make a more balanced portfolio including PRL). Didn't know PRL was going to explode today. I really don't know if I should wait till tomorrow to see if PRL has some correction or if the price of Elixir pumps up a little, or, what the hell, just do it now. Need advice, please.

Nobody knows for sure. I bought some yesterday. I gues buy now and hodl
Data dash one of the biggest youtube channels(in crypto rold) referred it as an undervalued coin for 2018

Nice, thanks data dash!
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
Data dash one of the biggest youtube channels(in crypto rold) referred it as an undervalued coin for 2018
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
2018 two really promising coins IMO are:
PRL
XBY

Best of luck to all the hodlers!

These are my golden picks for 2018!
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
I want to invest on this coin, do you think it's the right time, or should I wait for a dip? Right now its price is aprox. $0.8, but recently I saw it at $0.6. I don't want to miss this when it skyrocket, so I don't know if I should wait or just buy it now. I know that the testnet is coming this month, but not yet as far as I understand.

FOMO cuts both ways...while waiting for the dip, you are being left behind...
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
The analysis in the OP of this thread is very exciting, I've got Oyster Pearls with a bounty and it has already skyrocked becoming one of my main assets. I'm going to hodl it forever Smiley
I want to invest on this coin, do you think it's the right time, or should I wait for a dip? Right now its price is aprox. $0.8, but recently I saw it at $0.6. I don't want to miss this when it skyrocket, so I don't know if I should wait or just buy it now. I know that the testnet is coming this month, but not yet as far as I understand.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
The project is a pretty new one, but I think we don't need to wait too long for some juicy gains Grin.

Their idea is really nice one, PRL just needs a little more coverage on the Internet/media Smiley. Give it just a little time! Wink
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
We are on the same boat, i also believe that oyster will become huge in 2018 especially when the mainnet is live. The market that they are going to aim is big and if they manage to deliver the roadmap then i see no problem for them to reach over $10 at the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: