Pages:
Author

Topic: Oyster Pearl: Why I think It's a Long Term Hold - page 7. (Read 2842 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Thank you for that analysis on the price of Oyster Pearl this 2018, I have been holding my tokens and have already forgotten it but upon checking my cryptopia account I was amazed that is a featured coin so I checked my coins and it is still there, so glad that I have hold it now I know the future of this token.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Coin is now on Cryptopia and also the Testnet should be out Late January. Teams been working night and day to get this out for you guys. Hoping oncr the Testnet is out an exchange like Binance will pick up Oyster.
Hoping the same Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Coin is now on Cryptopia and also the Testnet should be out Late January. Teams been working night and day to get this out for you guys. Hoping once the Testnet is out an exchange like Binance will pick up Oyster.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Buy now or get FOMO, this coin is very promising for 2018

Very overvalued right now, i would'nt buy if i was on your shoes.

It went from 10 cents to more than 50 cents in less than a week, it is not stable and is very risky

It happens when new coins are only listed at ED and they hit bigger exchanges like kucoin.
Leaving this here, CMC doesn't show this under social tab Smiley
https://www.reddit.com/r/oysterprotocol/
Activity: 70
Been looking at oyster and waiting for a dip, gonna invest my BCC into this. I agree with you, it has plenty of room to grow, and grow it shall. Love the fact it works on a DAG-tangle blockchain too. Awesome coin!

The problem with this altcoin is that it has already increased by more than five times during the last month.
That is why for me, it is very risky to join.

Maybe other people will disagree with me.. but i would join to the party when it is almost going to end (as an example)

But of course that the project is good, but x5 in a month, maybe more, it has been a few days since i dont see the chart of this altcoin.

There are better options right now, it is just matter of investigating a little bit deeper.

Which coins do you think are better for short and long term investment right now? For the reasons posted on this thread, I was planning to have ETH and PRL as long term investments, and because of its price it seems to me like a good time to invest in PRL. For short term I'm investing on XRP (could be long term, I want to see how things go with this one) and maybe VET or XSPEC. Clearly you have more experience in this than I have, so I would like to know your opinion on this matter  Smiley

PS: What do you think about SHIFT? I read on recent posts that now it's the time to invest on it.
2018 two really promising coins IMO are:
PRL
XBY

Best of luck to all the hodlers!
It's staying stable around 43 cents which ia good. The price will grow exponentially next month with the testnet released and a big exchange shortly aftet that.

If you wanna see the devs work look at the Oyster Dev channel on Telegram. Those guys are workin their butts off.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Very overvalued right now, i would'nt buy if i was on your shoes.

It went from 10 cents to more than 50 cents in less than a week, it is not stable and is very risky
my only other coin since, XRB/ Raiblocks. This can go either way but revolutionary if things fall in place

Agreed. I don't see it moonshotting as much as Raiblocks but I think this one has the best chance of repeating Raiblocks success.

February 2018:

- Testnet complete
- Biggerexhcange
- More Marketing and Awareness

Projected Price: $3

May 2018:

- Mass Adoption
- Possible Alpha

Projected Price: $10

These are aggressive estimates. My conservative estimates are on page one.
Activity: 9
my only other coin since, XRB/ Raiblocks. This can go either way but revolutionary if things fall in place
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
I got their coins for a bounty campaign, I plan to keep it until April. I think they have a good potential and there is a chance to grow more. Good luck for holders of Oyster Pearl
Bounty participants of oyster pearl are very lucky, someone got 88k of oyster tokens worth $20k ,  but for me got only 3k which i get from thier twitter bounty. Long term hold would be the best for this coin.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
Been looking at oyster and waiting for a dip, gonna invest my BCC into this. I agree with you, it has plenty of room to grow, and grow it shall. Love the fact it works on a DAG-tangle blockchain too. Awesome coin!

The problem with this altcoin is that it has already increased by more than five times during the last month.

Maybe other people will disagree with me.. but i would join to the party when it is almost going to end (as an example)

But of course that the project is good, but x5 in a month, maybe more, it has been a few days since i dont see the chart of this altcoin.

There are better options right now, it is just matter of investigating a little bit deeper.

I do agree that it is risky,, for such alts to have a high rise, I think it will fall in the next upcoming weeks... well, maybe not this week because market activity is a bit low at the end of the year ~
Activity: 377
If seen does have a nice future then it is better to use it for long term investment so that the resulting maximum profit as well.
Activity: 26
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
I got their coins for a bounty campaign, I plan to keep it until April. I think they have a good potential and there is a chance to grow more. Good luck for holders of Oyster Pearl
Totally stabilized back up to 48 cents after the dip. Perfect buying price right now. Had a lot of profit takers sell today and a lot of panic sellers follow through. But I feel most of the community is now hodlers and the awareness of this project is still in its infancy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Agree that this coin still have lot of room to rise. Current correction to 50 cents
is a good buying opportunity for new investors.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I think it is true what they use to say, if you call black white for someone several time, it more likelty they believe the black to be white, I don't see why this project deserve the current price if not for the hype on this forum
Pages:
Jump to: