Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 11. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
November 06, 2018, 02:54:39 PM
A wonderful opportunity to still deal with the topic that should be discussed and made public, people should understand what panic attacks are and how they come to us. But you need to properly use such a situation and invest in cryptocurrency immediately
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 10:54:56 AM
In moments when people start to panic and start selling in crowds, I try to buy until the next growth!
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 04:57:36 PM
When I do something in a panic, then everything falls out of my hands. The same thing happens when I try to do something in a hurry on the exchange. From a few dozen of these make a profit brought me a unit. Do not do anything in a panic, especially when it comes to money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 04:51:09 PM
I've given up on panic buying, there is too much uncertainty these days so buying in a panic will not do anything. I just buy when the price is low based on the charts, eventually it will rise up again
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
November 04, 2018, 04:21:25 PM
Just as you have said everyone is into trading for the purpose of making profit and there are two major ways to trade, one is the day trading and the other is future trading. Personally I don't believe in day trading as the risk is very high in day trading compare to the long time trading.
just like me, the long term trade is more promising than daily trade Cheesy, or maybe my capacity still not capable Undecided. but I think that I got enough than when I tried daily trade.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 04:14:29 PM
Just as you have said everyone is into trading for the purpose of making profit and there are two major ways to trade, one is the day trading and the other is future trading. Personally I don't believe in day trading as the risk is very high in day trading compare to the long time trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
platio.io
November 04, 2018, 04:00:56 PM
If you make your investments in panic you will never be sure about how right they are. Don't worry and keep calm because this market is very dangerous
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 03:16:10 PM
When you trade altcoins, you can earn and lose money, you should always be aware of the dynamics of coins and know what is happening on the cryptocurrency market.
The risk makes it like that. I try with a bunch of coins and I either make money through trading or I cash the remaining money out of the trade.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 03:12:03 PM
Panic is the tool used by whales to buy your coin at a minimal price in order to obtain this profit . I advise you to make a decision on a cool head , ie panic is not the time for drastic decisions. If you have not enough knowledge to guide short-term trading , take a position long-term investor and avoid panic decisions.
Activity: 263
November 04, 2018, 03:01:57 PM
Yeah, people invests in crypto when they see an opportunity where the value of certain coin goes down and sell later when the price gets higher. And once the market is started turning into bearish mode they will just dump their coins to cut loses.
Activity: 336
November 04, 2018, 01:14:18 PM
When everyone seems tired and patience is lost. In the case that some people will sell the coins cheaply because they are panic when prices fall continuously. But some people consider it an opportunity and buy the coins in large quantities and wait for the opportunity.

How many people have so many opinions. I have enough free money, so I can afford not only not to sell my coins at a fallen price, but also to continue to buy coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
November 04, 2018, 01:07:39 PM
Most traders are only comfortable buying when they're sure the trend has reversed. They prefer to buy on the way up and take little profit than lose their capital.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 12:59:10 PM
When you trade altcoins, you can earn and lose money, you should always be aware of the dynamics of coins and know what is happening on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 293
November 01, 2018, 12:40:51 PM
When everyone seems tired and patience is lost. In the case that some people will sell the coins cheaply because they are panic when prices fall continuously. But some people consider it an opportunity and buy the coins in large quantities and wait for the opportunity.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 01, 2018, 12:30:21 PM
My mentor in crypto always say, crypto investment is for the smart. It is for the people who are ready to study the market and make analysis as to to when to buy and when to sell. Crypto investment must not be driven by panic buy (FOMO) or panic sell because during the period of panic, an investor loses the wit of making analysis whether the coin is worth buying or selling at that moment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 01, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
It is not possible to always make a profit. Any business, including work with cryptocurrency can cause a loss. And panic is the best helper in this.

I absolutely agree with you. Panic is the worst thing you can do. If you succumb to panic, you are likely to lose your money.
Activity: 457
November 01, 2018, 12:25:00 PM
Panic buying and panic selling coins is never a good way to go and there is often more losses made from the coins when you trade them with panic than any kind of profit that is made from the coins. If you are going to sell the coins then at least make sure that the price is at a position that you can be sure that you are making a good amount of profit

buy deep and sell with profits. i don't know any other strategy to work with. if u got it some sh*tty coin, than next time make better research.
Activity: 420
November 01, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
Panic buying and panic selling coins is never a good way to go and there is often more losses made from the coins when you trade them with panic than any kind of profit that is made from the coins. If you are going to sell the coins then at least make sure that the price is at a position that you can be sure that you are making a good amount of profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
October 26, 2018, 08:22:45 AM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
I am not a day trader, but i still make profit while trading. If you want to be on a safer side while trading, always buy coins when the prices are still very low compared to the ICO price for coins from ICO, then sometimes, i buy some coins that are between 3 to 1 gwei, then wait until they pump.
Activity: 322
October 26, 2018, 08:16:03 AM
It is not possible to always make a profit. Any business, including work with cryptocurrency can cause a loss. And panic is the best helper in this.
Pages:
Jump to: