Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 12. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 08:10:14 AM
Well the volatility will be significantly up in 2018. I am not very good at trading as I have trouble keeping the timing right so I have to stick with more traditional investing and ICO. Question really is, what is traditional investing after 40% of market cap was wiped out within 2 days? It is really not for people who lose their nerve. One the other hand it is a massive bull market that I still expect to grow x10 this year.

A lot of people here really believe in the capability of the bull market. Yes that is a good thing to believe in but, I think there is also a possibility that the coin that we believe will not going to recover as the other coin will. Not all coin will become utilize in the future and not all coin will be permanent.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 26, 2018, 08:05:43 AM
The best decision during the panic sale will be to buy coins at their lowest point, this is how money is earned in the crypto market and the big players are not afraid to manipulate the markets by creating panic sales.
Activity: 99
October 26, 2018, 07:43:32 AM
Panic buying is good when the market is crashing because that means the cryptocurrencies are down too. Panic selling is also good if you are selling your cryptos while the market is very healthy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 07:39:12 AM
You are right, there are many people who follow someone, listen to someone else's opinion or sell their coins because of panic. Personally, I now try not to trade in the market, because it is not so volatile and it is difficult to make a profit. I prefer to keep my coins and wait for the market to recover and prices to rise.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
October 26, 2018, 05:43:10 AM
There's no panic. having large investments, people are calm. For they have nothing to worry about, they control the course.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
October 20, 2018, 01:22:41 AM
When the market is down the best move is to buy because many traders sell their altcoins in low price because they afraid to loss their money.
I purchase coins when the prices are cheap so I don't lose a bunch of money if the price crashes.
If you perfectly buy it on its dip surely you will be able to gained a lot when pumped will start to show up, still a good strategy buying low and selling high as opportunities will be just around the corner for those who really take this market seriously, it's been proven that people who knows to be patient and continue to sort the market and keep buying dumped coins happen to earn big profits after the bounced back.
Activity: 80
October 20, 2018, 01:14:24 AM
When the market is down the best move is to buy because many traders sell their altcoins in low price because they afraid to loss their money.
I purchase coins when the prices are cheap so I don't lose a bunch of money if the price crashes.
Activity: 378
October 20, 2018, 01:01:07 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2018, 12:40:59 AM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
As you say most people just follow what their friends say they are losing because they are confused about what they will do when the price drops and makes them panic so they decide to sell it. So, it's better for you to do your own research and analysis about the coins that you will invest whether you think it is possible to continue to increase or not.
Activity: 350
October 19, 2018, 07:29:48 PM
Panic buy and panic sell are very profitable if you know them well. Once the market is down and is bleeding, it's better to panic buy the cryptos you want and hold them. Once the market recovers or even rise up drastically, you can also panic sell your cryptos. Doing such things continuously can really make you rich, IMO.
Activity: 602
October 19, 2018, 07:18:47 PM
Many financially stable people accept the risk of buying coins while the market is falling. But this is a good opportunity for them to get rich. While people panic, anxious before the market downturn they will sell cheap. Boldly buy in and patiently wait for high prices to make big words.
Activity: 721
October 19, 2018, 07:09:27 PM
The profit that I get when trading, when the price goes down I buy it and when the price goes up I sell it.
For quick profit trading I usually see the difference between the price of the buyer and the seller. If the price hasn't gone up, I patiently wait and hold my coin while watching the price rise again.
Don't panic and stay patient in dealing with the current market situation. I am sure the market will recover again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
October 19, 2018, 06:51:16 PM
This is the worst thing you can face in the crypto market. Panic will never lead you to success.
Need a sober and fresh mind.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 17, 2018, 07:33:45 PM
The most important thing when panic happened is known when exactly it happens and controls your mentality. Don't fall to be panic seller/buyer.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 17, 2018, 06:59:33 PM
This market is highly volatile and risky and many people don't understand that easy fact. Many people come to this space and thing that they will be overnight rich. And most of the time they don't understand the market and enter on a wrong time and most of the time they buy in panic or a highly pumped token. Now when the token start falling they are more panicked and start to sell things . And that is very bad for the market. If people start gain knowledge and then invest then this panic selling or buying this can be prevented. Just keep patience and hold everything you have. But decision is your just whatever you do gain some knowledge first .it's very important.

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
October 17, 2018, 06:35:45 PM
To some persons, trading is a nightmare. Yea, some people really want to make profit from trading without the basis. I have seen some friends losing terribly on trading because they simply lack the right knowledge and skills.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
October 17, 2018, 06:11:29 PM
Not all trade will always benefit, sometimes it will also experience a sad loss. We know that almost everyone here wants to get money in various ways, and has their own risks. So don't panic in a downward price situation. That's mediocre.
Activity: 364
October 17, 2018, 05:59:22 PM
Panic is a good time to buy, so do all smart investors:) They do not buy when everyone says that everything is good:))
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 04:52:59 PM
I think that panic is the worst condition for making any decisions. I think that you need to avoid panic when trading because it will not lead to anything good. To my mind, this will never happen
Activity: 490
October 05, 2018, 04:51:51 PM
Panic is your enemy. Since during the panic you make rash actions.  You can suffer losses due to panic ((If you are the owner of the cryptocurrency, you should not succumb to emotions. Since your actions will be guided by emotions.
Pages:
Jump to: