Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 9. (Read 4463 times)

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 28, 2018, 09:01:22 AM
But It still depends on the situation. If, for example, John bought at 18 k and sold at 16 k on a panic, and now the Bitcoin costs 3k. What do you think about that panic sell? Grin
Merit: 100
GIGZI
December 28, 2018, 08:46:41 AM
Without the panic buyers, holders will never be able to make a profit.  Without the panic sellers, investors will never be able to accumulate more.  This all depends on how you play the game.  If you have accumulated a lot when it was cheap, you should know when to sell and make a profit.  At the same time, when you see the price dipping, you can also sell and buy back the dip to accumulate more so that you can make more profit in the future.
actually what we need to do is be patient in trading. because we will only sell at prices that match what we want, but we have to wait for buyers who want the price we offer. the key is patience
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 28, 2018, 08:37:17 AM
Mostly i am late to panic sells and buys.
I am know about it after all has gone
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 08:16:27 AM
in my opinion those who suffer losses because they make mistakes and panic sell
mistake: because they only see trends or just follow friends in buying coins without doing a lot of research
panic sell: they sell assets that have been invested because they see prices continue to fall
how do those who benefit Huh
they benefit because they have a lot of information and always keep up with the project and the important thing is "don't panic sell"
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
December 28, 2018, 08:02:06 AM
There is no need to be under panic feelings. Don't waste your time on emotions. It is better to start analyze what is happening, why cryptocurrencies are growing or on the contrary are falling. It would bring you confidence and understanding what to do.

Yes, you are right, this year is already ending and there is no need to panic anymore. In the year 2019, we should hope for the best, for the long-awaited growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 07:54:31 AM
There is no need to be under panic feelings. Don't waste your time on emotions. It is better to start analyze what is happening, why cryptocurrencies are growing or on the contrary are falling. It would bring you confidence and understanding what to do.
Activity: 644
December 24, 2018, 04:05:38 AM
Panic sales will cause price declines and things like this are used to happen in the market. Without them, we cannot get very low coin prices. It all depends on your strategy because basically everyone trades because they want to make a profit.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 24, 2018, 03:16:32 AM
One can only say one thing; we are all dependent on our fears. But to include a panic in the trade is almost suicide, you just need to follow your strategy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 03:04:19 AM
Every time there is a price decline, there will be many people who panic and sell coins that are very low. That was because they were afraid they would lose more losses. But if we have a good and careful strategy, I think we should not sell coins.
Activity: 658
December 24, 2018, 02:03:20 AM
traders who know the price of the cryptocurrency falls then he will sell his assets at very cheap prices and it is better for these traders to be more patient when prices fall don't panic because it will only make a loss.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
December 24, 2018, 01:56:07 AM
There is always panics in crpyocurrenys because Cryptocurrency works with panics. People will panic and sell their coins so what will we do ? Just buy sold coins. We should swim against the flow of sell waves. When everyone sell coins, you whould buy.
Activity: 633
December 24, 2018, 01:52:39 AM
panic always happens when the coins we hold the price decrease, but I'm not that easy to sell. I'd better hold the long term at least until the price of a new high-rise coin I sell. I am not ready to lose my money by selling when the market is bleeding.
when you start investing or trading in cryptocurrency market, you should have to understand about its risk.and you have to accept if someday suffering loss.we have to understand when trend change and start to we could take best decision is it good to hold or sell.
that will happen to us if dont understand any risk in this market.we just think about profits and forget about risk in cryptocurrency market.moreover we didnt prepare ourself well with some trading skills and traineed our mental , emotion.do some research about market
Activity: 546
December 24, 2018, 01:44:26 AM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
I wonder if they do so, do they profit from that? Or they are just cut loss to wait a new chance to buy it again? Or they are smart people and we are idiots for that?

We don't know much about panic, it can be their strategy and we need a strategy with that, otherwise we will be the last.
Activity: 882
December 24, 2018, 01:24:54 AM
panic always happens when the coins we hold the price decrease, but I'm not that easy to sell. I'd better hold the long term at least until the price of a new high-rise coin I sell. I am not ready to lose my money by selling when the market is bleeding.
when you start investing or trading in cryptocurrency market, you should have to understand about its risk.and you have to accept if someday suffering loss.we have to understand when trend change and start to we could take best decision is it good to hold or sell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
December 24, 2018, 01:19:46 AM
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 01:09:55 AM
panic in the buying and selling is not a thing that can be expected to give good results. This is the same rush in and of course, the results often make the wrong decision. many are still easy to panic because of existing conditions and this will not provide a solution to many juxtaposed that wants results on crypto.
panic will make the wrong decision so that it eliminates panic so you can think correctly. do not rush to take action because you can choose wrong, you should not be easily influenced by the circumstances or someone around you. buy or sell You have to look at the conditions and see the market movements so that you can know the movements and you can make choices that you think are right and can be profitable in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
December 24, 2018, 01:00:22 AM
One key that I hold so as not to be affected by panic is calm. I applied calm to face every issue and news about crypto currencies. I will not accept the news outright. I will analyze the news so I don't panic. Indeed, the fluctuations in the price of crypto currencies and the issue that has developed in the community have caused panic. If we want to be a wiser crypto currency player then we can get around that panic by making our own predictions that are supported by valid data so that we can avoid panic because we have a clear basis.
December 24, 2018, 12:51:18 AM
panic in the buying and selling is not a thing that can be expected to give good results. This is the same rush in and of course, the results often make the wrong decision. many are still easy to panic because of existing conditions and this will not provide a solution to many juxtaposed that wants results on crypto.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 12:42:29 AM
Selling coins to cut losses, I think is also a wise choice there. Because with that result coin sellers can buy more potential and promising coins. Of course, the decisions taken must be careful and have considered all things that will happen.
every decision and choice must be taken with a calm mind and must be considered because it has an impact that may be bad or will improve. I think buying is panic, even though the conditions at Crypto this year are very bad this is an opportunity to buy coins that have the potential to buy a lot, because the price is very low. You must be sure that the market can increase and the market will not continue to be bad. now the market is moving well, This is a good opportunity next year. I hope this can be useful so you can get good opportunities.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
December 24, 2018, 12:29:32 AM
No one can predict the market's movement precisely so we can also experienced loss too. I can understand those beginners who get panic when the price keeps crashing as i used to be like them but now i get used to it. Losing 10% of my portfolio value in a day feels like ordinary things today.
Pages:
Jump to: