Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 7. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 31, 2019, 11:22:56 AM
I agree with that. Most people are just following their friends and usually they are making careless decisions because they lack the knowledge and skills. Panic selling only happens to people who are not used to crypto or they just want to cut their losses. Its actually not a healthy habit in crypto because most of the time, you'll lose. Panic buying is very rare to happen because most people just want to profit.

This is not so bad, we all do it from time to time, because why waste time and energy to figure out the question yourself, if there are people who did it for us. Banal saving resources.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
January 31, 2019, 11:01:19 AM
It is foolish to assume that everyone who trades here have a profit. About this, statistical studies have repeatedly been carried out, which indicate that they earn about 5-7 percent of the total number of participants in this market. All other people who are here are people who are suffering losses. Such is the reality today.
Activity: 602
January 31, 2019, 10:02:33 AM
Panic buy and panic sell? yes iv'e been there for the last year 2018, I am in panic selling because i have need for money for my debts to pay. And I did not regret what happen after because I enjoyed it, And my debts are paid. For me, it has a big help for me that time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 09:56:10 AM
I agree with that. Most people are just following their friends and usually they are making careless decisions because they lack the knowledge and skills. Panic selling only happens to people who are not used to crypto or they just want to cut their losses. Its actually not a healthy habit in crypto because most of the time, you'll lose. Panic buying is very rare to happen because most people just want to profit.
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 08:27:27 AM
If you panic, it is best not to touch it until the panic passes, because you can mess up a lot of mistakes!
Activity: 490
January 25, 2019, 03:41:05 PM
Although the crypto market has been stagnant lately, there have been quite profitable rises in some altcoins. I trade to catch such opportunities. I follow some analysts and also do my own research. The money I trade is less, of course the profit is small but so I don't need to panic, because there is little chance that I will have great losses.
It seems to me that today there are only two correct strategies that can be used. This or long-term storage of their assets, and daily trading. Nevertheless, it is necessary to take into account the fact that for each of these actions a very good project is needed, which will meet requirements in order to generate income. to the final study of information about projects and on the analysis of the coin pricing schedule, you need to spend enough time.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
January 25, 2019, 02:59:06 PM
Although the crypto market has been stagnant lately, there have been quite profitable rises in some altcoins. I trade to catch such opportunities. I follow some analysts and also do my own research. The money I trade is less, of course the profit is small but so I don't need to panic, because there is little chance that I will have great losses.
Activity: 308
January 25, 2019, 12:18:44 AM
Most people come to cryptocurrency because of FOMO, especially in the 2017 period, many people have lost money when the bear market appeared later, and now, they have become holders even though they don't know why. !!  Smiley
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
January 24, 2019, 11:25:49 PM
Always have moment where panic selling could be lower and lost their profit and panic buying could be take much profit with their bitcoin or altcoin investment, some time after selling price will be higher and we lost our chance to get profit with bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
January 24, 2019, 11:19:47 PM
I often see panic selling, but panic buy i don't really know about it.
Perhaps it's rarely happen, not just like the panic selling cause people get afraid of getting lost on their investment.
therefore the best is that the buyer panics from the panicked seller, because the panicked seller will definitely suffer losses and losses from the panicked buyer because the price of the coin rises before he buys

Maybe when bitcoin get its ATH, many people do panic buy because they see bitcoin will to the moon and they bought btc in high price. When bitcoin down they get loses their money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
January 24, 2019, 10:11:04 PM
Perhaps it's rarely happen, not just like the panic selling cause people get afraid of getting lost on their investment.
therefore the best is that the buyer panics from the panicked seller, because the panicked seller will definitely suffer losses and losses from the panicked buyer because the price of the coin rises before he buys
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 24, 2019, 09:56:50 PM
Activity: 672
January 24, 2019, 09:40:12 PM
you are right most people are trading because they follow their friends and also they just follow the signals from a trade channel that may not even be 100% correct.
I don't always get profit from trades but I never follow the advice of others, I only buy coins that I think are already at the bottom and wait a few days to go up then I sell them.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
January 24, 2019, 09:07:59 PM
Most of the time, the buyers are just relying on some celebrity endorsers or some pro traders but didn't have time to read or to know what is the probable reason for the pump, resulting for major flaws and loss of investment.
Activity: 560
January 24, 2019, 03:00:02 AM
I am of the view that not only so called established coins will have better future and will increase in prices. When a newbie enters the crypto market, he or she is shown only so called established coins for investment. And whey the coins decline in prices, panic-sell off starts. So I think one should know about trading. One can get more profit even when the market is down. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
January 24, 2019, 02:40:49 AM
panic buy is better than panic sell. panic buy is related to the fluctuations in the nearest term and we have not prepared anything because of the panic buy. while panic sell, we do a cut loss, where we should get a sale value that is higher than the purchase value, but we cut all of it to cut loss and loss. all is your choice  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 23, 2019, 01:40:29 PM
Most people may panic at prices that change so quickly in the market that they are in a hurry to trade, it may be natural for the first time to trade in crypto because I have experienced this too.

I believe that investment in cryptocurrency is a long-term investment, do not wait for big and rapid growth, especially now when the market behaves very unpredictable. I do not think that now there will be a panic buying, rather there will be a leisurely purchase of coins by big players, so as not to make extra bursts in the market.
I agree with you, the panic mood among investors is most likely gone, and now large players and investors who really believe in cryptocurrencies and those who engage in trading in order to make a profit buy crypto-currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
January 23, 2019, 01:13:14 PM
Most people may panic at prices that change so quickly in the market that they are in a hurry to trade, it may be natural for the first time to trade in crypto because I have experienced this too.

I believe that investment in cryptocurrency is a long-term investment, do not wait for big and rapid growth, especially now when the market behaves very unpredictable. I do not think that now there will be a panic buying, rather there will be a leisurely purchase of coins by big players, so as not to make extra bursts in the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
January 23, 2019, 12:50:30 PM
If I did not deal with cryptocurrencies, then I would probably sell everything that I had and forget about cryptocurrencies. Now it seems to me that cryptocurrency is a real way out of poverty. Everything in the world has its own cycle.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
January 17, 2019, 01:36:19 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
Yes, it's true that most people invest in the same coins or those suggested by their friends and many beginners buy coins that are popular without knowing how to profit from the coins, when to buy them and when to sell them, and ultimately the losses . I personally will sell the coins that I have when I have benefited from these coins, at least what I got is greater than what I have spent.
Pages:
Jump to: