Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 6. (Read 4463 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
February 09, 2019, 02:59:17 PM
Trade can carry not only financial profit. It provides experience. And the more a person trades the more factors he takes into account. And trade in the initial time is necessary to the famous coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 09, 2019, 12:21:33 PM
We can only say that this is indeed a wonderful chance to successfully assemble a normal portfolio. Because at such moments people are tearing up the roof and they just don’t understand what they are doing. So it was a lot of times.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 31, 2019, 07:54:32 PM
You don't have to panic. You have to learn how to trade properly. You should gain experience, trade more with less risk. Do not immediately chase the profit,it is necessary to pursue stability.
yes I agree with you. the real purpose of trading is to make a profit, but we need to also think about the risks. don't just pursue huge profits until you forget all the risks that will occur. we need to be smart traders and know how and what to do with the current market conditions. many traders ignore all this so they end up losing money instead of profit. and here is the need for an experience so that it can give us a lesson to be better.
Activity: 728
January 31, 2019, 07:39:03 PM
You don't have to panic. You have to learn how to trade properly. You should gain experience, trade more with less risk. Do not immediately chase the profit,it is necessary to pursue stability.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
January 31, 2019, 02:25:11 PM
Panic selling and panic buying are things that are characteristic of any volatile markets. On the one hand, this is always very negative because, thanks to such alarmists, the asset price can sometimes fall several times in a short time, but on the other hand it has a positive effect. because it is precisely because of this that we have the opportunity to buy cheaply various assets.
In fact, the low price of an attractive enough asset is very much provoke to the actions of all users of cryptocurrency. But one has only to take into account the fact that well, that many projects will not be able to survive due to the current state of the cryptocurrency market. In any case, the investment under current conditions carries with it a certain risk.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 31, 2019, 02:02:48 PM
Panic selling and panic buying are things that are characteristic of any volatile markets. On the one hand, this is always very negative because, thanks to such alarmists, the asset price can sometimes fall several times in a short time, but on the other hand it has a positive effect. because it is precisely because of this that we have the opportunity to buy cheaply various assets.
Activity: 252
January 31, 2019, 01:58:30 PM
There is no way of how to get profit from each step every time. There would be moments, where you would make a false investment decision, but you should do it with brains and analyse your mistakes. And the worst thing you can do by making decisions is to panic.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 31, 2019, 01:27:39 PM
At present, panic sentiments are emerging on the cryptocurrency market due to its high variability.
Players panic because of lower prices for coins during the period of decline.
I think during this period you need to pull yourself together, calm down and determine which coins will be in price in the future.
Then buy them up and wait for a moment to restore the market.
Activity: 197
January 31, 2019, 01:21:09 PM
we can not always end up in profit from time to time one also lose is the risks of trading, panic sell sometimes maybe is legit when have to sell before the altcoin is delisted and it's really worth nothing
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 01:11:31 PM
It is not panic time to sell the altcoin which you invested in the past but this time is easy to stay with patience in the bearish market because market is testing the patience of investors.
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
January 31, 2019, 01:11:12 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
They find out that it was a bad idea investing into cryptocurrencies. I understand that, price grew up very quickly but crypto is not ready for adoption and noone wants to use it in the meantime.
Activity: 686
January 31, 2019, 01:07:54 PM
Don't panic. actually this be time is not good for crypto. every market have loss and profit. and every market have rise and damp. so you should wait  a good Time, until the crypto market come back. now you can using this situation. you can buy Bitcoin and hold it.. I believe it,, the Market will come back shortly. so just wait and analysis.
it is difficult to control our emotions in this condition, especially if the coin that is owned is a coin that is still very vulnerable to death, making it easy to panic, different if we have coins like Bitcoin then we just have to wait because Bitcoin is very likely to rise compared to other coins.

but we do have to stay calm when making a decision because if we panic then it can be fatal for us so we really have to learn to calm down.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 01:05:09 PM
Panic selling and panic buying both are not to done things if you want to be successful in cryptocurrency world. Rising and falling of prices is common in cryptocurrency. You must be comfortable with them to gain profits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 31, 2019, 12:58:10 PM
if in my opinion the two are not good enough to do especially with the sense of panic. the good thing we do is like buying casually and selling it too casually because the results we will get will be good later
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 31, 2019, 12:53:56 PM
the way I get profits is finding information about the altcoins I want to buy. like before, there is a BTT coin, ico is finished in a short time because it is supported by binance. because I do not want to buy in ico, so I prepare BTC to buy tokens BTT in binance. and finally, I got a profit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 31, 2019, 12:15:25 PM
if you want to always make a profit and never experience a loss when trading, the answer is very simple, the answer is not to sell the coins you trade except when the price is higher than the price you bought, because if you sell at a lower price then that's you suffer losses so if you don't want to lose then you have to keep holding it back, but who can do that? Who wants their capital to stand in a long time? I don't think anyone wants to do that, so when prices start to fall, people cut losses so they can play their capital again
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 31, 2019, 12:04:31 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

You panic when you dont trust the project you invested into. That is why we have a weak hand because you dont have confidence on the coin you are investing. Just stay discipline and be patient until you get returns from your investments
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 31, 2019, 12:02:40 PM

Scheme is simple and was simple buy low sell high
But it is wise to select coins traded on good exchanges
The best is to select coin where is possible to find some value
And never panic sell and panic buy
green candle is correct after red candle is correct
If price is increasing on volume then it is signal to buy
Activity: 476
January 31, 2019, 11:56:36 AM
Don't panic. actually this be time is not good for crypto. every market have loss and profit. and every market have rise and damp. so you should wait  a good Time, until the crypto market come back. now you can using this situation. you can buy Bitcoin and hold it.. I believe it,, the Market will come back shortly. so just wait and analysis.
Activity: 574
January 31, 2019, 11:29:16 AM
I agree with that. Most people are just following their friends and usually they are making careless decisions because they lack the knowledge and skills. Panic selling only happens to people who are not used to crypto or they just want to cut their losses. Its actually not a healthy habit in crypto because most of the time, you'll lose. Panic buying is very rare to happen because most people just want to profit.
The fact is that, that panic sales is indeed a bad thing in crypto. Because someone is afraid of losing a lot when the price of a coin decreases. I myself experienced this, when the price went down I certainly was very panicked because my assets also declined.
Pages:
Jump to: