Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 13. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 04:46:45 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
I don't traiding at the exchange. I think that now it is not profitable, especially if you are beginner at this. I think the most best now this is are buy different coins at a good price and leave them in storage for a long time. I think it is will more profitable than traiding.
On the contrary, trading on the stock exchange is now the best way to make money and get a pretty good profit. All other options do not work yet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 05, 2018, 04:36:39 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
I don't traiding at the exchange. I think that now it is not profitable, especially if you are beginner at this. I think the most best now this is are buy different coins at a good price and leave them in storage for a long time. I think it is will more profitable than traiding.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 05, 2018, 04:19:22 PM
The way I profit from cryptocurrency is to see where the market is heading and make my moves accordingly! I profit by making difficult  choices and  decision to position myself for a better trading chances! Trading is profit, but you have to learn the art!
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 04:04:10 PM
People who come to the market without first studying it, usually do not have a strategy. All this makes them do rash actions and they panic, sell coins at a loss, for fear of losing every last cent.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 03:41:06 PM
If you want to make money from the money market, keep away from the crowd. Make your own report. For me, when the market panicked, it was time for me to buy more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 03:36:37 PM
We should not be exposed to emotions at a time when the market is sharply down. We must think rationally and make the right decisions about buying such coins.
Activity: 378
October 05, 2018, 03:26:32 PM
all right people say here! no need to panic and fear! This is a crypto market for people who have strong nerves! you need to panic that there is no eternal growth and there is no eternal fall! time is the most important thing! if now in a drawdown, then you need to buy, not to sell! so many people make money by panic!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
When the beginners began to frantically sell the coins they had, I had the opportunity to buy their coins at a cheaper price than usual. When the market has recovered as usual, I can resell the coin at a price that is more expensive.
Activity: 336
October 05, 2018, 01:09:30 PM
I think it's great when you can understand the movement of the market and the behavior of the crowd. Only in this case you can play against them and win.
Activity: 490
October 04, 2018, 11:52:14 AM
After so much time of these conversations, I think that you understand that today projects that provide such opportunities should definitely be regarded as promising, because it is such projects that, in the end, bring money very well.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 04, 2018, 11:46:30 AM
Sometimes i'm doing that also if the price of the coins that i have was going down i'm sell it into a low of price so that when the time comes it rise again i'm still worried on why ill sell it early. And about in panic buying also in the past month ill buy a coin if ill think it will be rise the price but until now still not happen and always in the same price.
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 10:41:40 AM
I never panicked buying and selling, I just love to buy those tokens from those who sell for a penny. For those who panic always earn those who have brains.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 10:34:52 AM
Panic is not the best state when it comes to cryptocurrency, in such serious matters you need a calm head!
Activity: 392
October 03, 2018, 07:41:39 PM
It's very obvious how people loves to spread FUD because it's a good strategy to scare those weak people and sell their crypto holdings at a low price. The lower the market price of a certain crypto gets, the better opportunity for these people to buy crypto at a low price too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 11:08:16 AM
This is really a very good chance that you definitely don’t want to miss, especially when people start to buy or sell very panicky, at such times you can play against everyone just as our favorite market works.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 11:06:08 AM
to get more profit, he must own information, buy while cheap, and wait until it grows, do not panic, in a panic, you can not make the decision that you need.
Activity: 602
September 27, 2018, 09:46:01 AM
In this huge dip we haven’t sell all our coins, but we have to hold for a profit it can take a time because market will take some time to recover.
But if you prepare your mind to sell then don’t sell all your coins, sell only a small percent for trading. Your priority should be buy some coin from this dip.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 27, 2018, 09:24:21 AM
I have many times got into such situations, despite my little experience, but I still think that today people still need to understand that panic is a terrible state of a person and at that time there is nothing good.
Activity: 350
September 27, 2018, 09:11:10 AM
if you panic, it is better not to do anything because you are not thinking wisely in such a state it's better to wait it out
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 05:14:40 PM
I have experienced a period like the one you described above, which panicked when prices declined and it happened several times and obviously I suffered a loss because not long ago the coins had risen again so responding to things like that was very panic very difficult because we just played speculation in the market so we often lose a lot of assets, for now I am more careful in trading and the most important patience and one very important thing do not buy coins at high prices when the market has declined.
Pages:
Jump to: