Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 16. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 12:15:17 PM
Personally, I do not believe in panic selling because I think it is better for you to hold your coin for long term and make profit than panic selling because the market is falling. If you panic sell an the market keeps dropping, this gives a very positive chance to traders to buy at low price and they will sell when the price is high for them to make profit.
I also agree that you should keep your coins in the long run, as selling now is not a good idea. But I think that long-term retention this time implies a really long time.
Activity: 340
September 12, 2018, 07:16:58 AM
Personally, I do not believe in panic selling because I think it is better for you to hold your coin for long term and make profit than panic selling because the market is falling. If you panic sell an the market keeps dropping, this gives a very positive chance to traders to buy at low price and they will sell when the price is high for them to make profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 07:10:18 AM
It is necessary to remember that prices in the market are changing not by natural means but through manipulation, which means that the panic can be created artificially, and if there is a lack of information, you can fall into the trap that will cost you money.
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
September 12, 2018, 06:22:05 AM
It is easier to not panic if you have large capitals and a good portfolio, but if you have earned 300 dolars for half a year, and half has was lost, how not to panic ...

You're right. But you need to remember that you only lose if you sell. Prices will go up eventually.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM
It is easier to not panic if you have large capitals and a good portfolio, but if you have earned 300 dolars for half a year, and half has was lost, how not to panic ...
Activity: 658
September 11, 2018, 03:01:15 PM
Now is the best time to accumulate altcoin we can't deny the fear and the uncertainty but we should play it well good luck with your investment
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 02:57:53 PM
The word Panic make investor either to gain by acquiring more token or coin at cheaper price and also make one to loss by selling at the wrong because of the fear of loosing  both capital and profit at any point in time
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 11, 2018, 02:56:14 PM
Panic stage in the market is a good grab especially to those who carry big bags.
Panic selling is a good time to buy more tokens at low price.
While Panic buying can be good if you will sell your tokens at high price and buy again at low once the situation is normal.
its true, when panic selling occur, you can buy more cheap altcoins in the market. its a great opportunity for all the buyers who wants to make a profit through their investments.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
September 11, 2018, 02:47:12 PM
Panic stage in the market is a good grab especially to those who carry big bags.
Panic selling is a good time to buy more tokens at low price.
While Panic buying can be good if you will sell your tokens at high price and buy again at low once the situation is normal.
Activity: 174
September 11, 2018, 02:40:27 PM
Greed and fear of losing is the engine of the market! And those who can not control their emotions will always lose! Manipulators specifically now create a situation in order to force people to sell at a loss.

I completely agree - emotions and crypto (or investments in general) don't go well together. Patience is the key.

I've noticed that after coin/token enters an exchange, price drops soon after. As I see it, there are 2 options to get as much out as possible: 1) sell as soon as possible after crypto is listed (and buy back in a couple of days after price inevitably falls) or 2) hodl long term and wait for the price to get more stable.
Activity: 123
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 11, 2018, 02:14:53 PM
In the decentralized market, the major thin to avoid is fear, Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO), Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD). This two concepts can make you make premature buy or sell orders without really following any strategy.

What I like to do is to set targets during the present market and predetermine my moves if some certain conditions occur, then I make sure I stick to it.
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 01:58:46 PM
Greed and fear of losing is the engine of the market! And those who can not control their emotions will always lose! Manipulators specifically now create a situation in order to force people to sell at a loss.
Activity: 82
September 11, 2018, 12:06:19 PM
Digital currency has not yet turned into a standard requirements for the general individuals. That is the reason many are not legitimately taught with regards to crypto exchanging. There are individuals who take focal points of others by spreading out fud to swing he costs to the course they needed. Additionally, a lot of whales are playing with low market tops to control their costs.
Activity: 322
September 07, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
Altcoin is incredibly unstable and I often lost money because of them. Now I thought that it is better to abandon them and invest in bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 02:02:04 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
Not always. So I'm trying to find the perfect tactics and the perfect time to sell all the cryptocurrencies and altcoins
Activity: 108
September 06, 2018, 04:08:05 AM
I agree with you, don't panic when the price drops if you don't want to suffer losses. you only need patience in this case, don't let you make the wrong decision. going up and down in crypto is not something strange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:32:18 AM
You can imagine after you have gotten a token and it goes to exchange, I happen to sell in a hurry because of issues with dump and great losses when i hodl.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 06, 2018, 03:13:28 AM
I think that both panic buy and sell are bad. My experience is that I bought almost all coins when they ware at their high prices. Like, I bought ripple when its prices were over $3. I bought it in haste thinking that it would be too much late to buy. But see its prices at around $0.30. I have other coins like stellar, tron, cardano, siacoin, cindicator, verge, IOTA, all of which I bought in haste. So do not get panic in buying and selling. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 11:35:51 PM
I try not to do altcoin because the probability that I will get from this big profit is negligible. Most likely, people sell cryptocurrency at a small price because of fear.
Yeah, and maybe it's the great decision not to be panic sell if the prices if the market are in a red situation because it usually happen. I think you should be calm and hold the token wit for the right time to be stable the markets. If prices of token go down it is the right time to buy the most potential to grow higher in future.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 02:43:30 PM
Both strategies are good if you can master it. For Trading if you can follow some of the spikes in the market both for the upward and downward trends and predict it well than you can make good profit. But I think the best thing to do is to Hodl tokens long term.

And what about holding except this year? Some dump tokens while having large losses. Patience sometimes fails
Pages:
Jump to: