Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 17. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 02:37:52 PM
Both strategies are good if you can master it. For Trading if you can follow some of the spikes in the market both for the upward and downward trends and predict it well than you can make good profit. But I think the best thing to do is to Hodl tokens long term.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:06:43 PM
You will profit from altcoin trading if you have the ability to hodl for a long time. Short term gains will are very rare because only a few coins will go up and majority of them goes down.
Also, if you will receive some skills you will be a nice day trader. But the current situation in the market is ideal for hold and buy some. Be wisely with your investments and don`t panic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
September 04, 2018, 01:23:00 PM
I agreed that panic sell is the worst thing in crypto investing.
My crypto investment strategies are:

1) Don’t buy when the prices of coins are pumping
2) Never sell in lost
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
As I see panic, this is the problem of almost all crypto-drivers. And everyone struggles with this as best they can. But I can say that until you begin to control yourself and your emotions. Nothing happens. Start with this.
Activity: 162
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
September 04, 2018, 12:33:45 PM
Cryptocurrency has not yet become a mainstream needs for the general people. Thats why many are not properly educated when it comes to crypto trading. There are people who take advantages of others by spreading out fud to swing he prices to the direction they wanted. Also, plenty of whales are playing with low market caps to control their prices.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:27:01 PM
 Cryptocurrency market so far has not been predictable. Most of those that actually profit from it are either those that are in a pump and dump forum or those that pay attention to the current market trends or basically lucky folks which are very scarce. I hope things changes in the future.
Activity: 42
September 04, 2018, 12:26:17 PM
I try not to do altcoin because the probability that I will get from this big profit is negligible. Most likely, people sell cryptocurrency at a small price because of fear.
Activity: 69
September 04, 2018, 12:18:53 PM
I know many people who regret so much about moments when theu had panic and sell their coins by low price and never get their profit)
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 12:13:49 PM
I have not bought and did not sell anything. Now is not the easiest time in the market. It seems to me it just waits outside doing nothing
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 04, 2018, 09:52:50 AM
You will profit from altcoin trading if you have the ability to hodl for a long time. Short term gains will are very rare because only a few coins will go up and majority of them goes down.
Activity: 33
September 04, 2018, 09:48:38 AM
some people are do dump now but im sure they are newbie in crypto that they dont know how to earn more profit in crypto its the best to hold and relax for now then make your dream cometrue in the future
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
Well I think anything done under panic should be avoided be it buying under panic or selling under panic this can curse a huge blunder on one's path it always good to study and observe the market and know you next move than to do it under panic
Activity: 294
September 02, 2018, 02:39:07 AM
trading in altcoin is really easy to get a lot of profit in a short time because the changes in altcoin are very fast when compared to BTC, but there will be a lot of risk of coins that you buy a scam because there are too many kinds of altcoins, just choose a coin that has a lot of enthusiasts
If you will analyze the coin before investing in is, you will never buy scam coin. Simply need to invest wisely and always split your money to avoid big loses.

Panic buying or selling is not good in this crypto market, if you want to invest, you can try to buy coins now, because it is downtime so the market price is low, but do not do panic buying because you might fall in buying the wrong coin, and it will end up loosing your money.
Activity: 336
September 01, 2018, 01:55:23 PM
trading in altcoin is really easy to get a lot of profit in a short time because the changes in altcoin are very fast when compared to BTC, but there will be a lot of risk of coins that you buy a scam because there are too many kinds of altcoins, just choose a coin that has a lot of enthusiasts
If you will analyze the coin before investing in is, you will never buy scam coin. Simply need to invest wisely and always split your money to avoid big loses.
September 01, 2018, 08:10:03 AM
Activity: 76
September 01, 2018, 08:02:06 AM
in this period it is better to buy because the prices will not be high
Activity: 322
September 01, 2018, 07:59:08 AM
I do not look at the mood of people. I rely on my intuition. Panic will not lead to victory ever. That's why I keep my coins. And I sell when the price suits me.
Activity: 30
September 01, 2018, 07:57:31 AM
I try not to do altcoin because the probability that I will get from this big profit is negligible. Most likely, people sell cryptocurrency at a low cost because of fear
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 07:54:20 AM
Yes kriptovyalyuta chasing blood through the veins! We all always experience and sometimes panic. But then we realize that it only knocks us out of our thoughts and the right decisions. So that panic away. Long live the sober, cold mind.
Merit: 70
September 01, 2018, 07:42:21 AM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
I think that you are a little right, and in most cases it is a panic. People are used to chasing someone. If someone starts selling their coins quickly, everyone starts to repeat after him, thinking that this is correct. But it is not always the case. You need to analyze your decisions
Pages:
Jump to: