Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance - page 19. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 11:11:32 AM
es, it's the great decision not to be panic sell if the prices if the market are in a red situation because it usually happen. I think you should be calm and hold the token wit for the right time to be stable the markets. If prices of token go down it is the right time to buy the most potential to grow higher in future.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 10:59:39 AM
Panic is the psychological state of the trader, which occurs when there is no proper preparation and knowledge for the work being done.
this only requires flight hours. If a trader has long pursued this field, it will be calmer in handling all problems. we all know that crypto prices are hard to guess, so we have to be careful before buying or selling. with sufficient knowledge, errors in sales or purchases will decrease. with sufficient experience and knowledge will make us right to make decisions
Activity: 183
August 26, 2018, 10:54:47 AM
Panic as virtue is something I think occurs incessantly and almost a part of impatient people's lives. I think anyone; part and incoming individuals in the game;crypto should first and foremost know the nature of what they are dealing with, I.e, volatility. Hence, we must be calm enough to relate with changes especially with market prices when they occur. This will go a long way to help how we respond to changes as they come.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 26, 2018, 03:42:34 AM
Panic is the psychological state of the trader, which occurs when there is no proper preparation and knowledge for the work being done.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 26, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
The price froze in a narrow canal. And the news is given to us very good and already very long. It is more likely that panic purchases will begin.
Activity: 294
August 26, 2018, 01:34:27 AM
Yes, peace of mind is the key to success for effective work in the crypto market. Therefore, it is necessary to not panic, to maintain confidence in their actions.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 01:25:57 AM
In any case, you should try not to panic in any situation. It will not benefit from it, you just need to admit the facts and stay calm.
Activity: 126
August 25, 2018, 05:19:40 PM
don't panic and don't get carried away by emotions and don't listen to unclear news. be patient if you lose and hold on. when this is a good time to buy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 04:40:58 PM
this is the cryptocurrency market. and here alone earn and other lose. and in order not to lose money, you need to constantly learn and gain experience.
Activity: 364
August 25, 2018, 04:38:15 PM
Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
Nobody always profits from trading. There is no such things as 100% win probability in trading. I don't think panic buy or sell improves any market, especially this volatile crypto market.
Activity: 210
August 25, 2018, 04:38:01 PM
in this situation you have to control your emotions and try to stay calm, for the moment it is better to keep your coin until the market recovers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 25, 2018, 04:31:31 PM
Well, I'm not trying to sell less on the market , but about how to close a big plus , I think there is little need to study the market
Activity: 280
August 25, 2018, 04:22:51 PM
I'm not prone to panic. I have a clear strategy that even a steam engine will not push me. Although it is not very flexible, but so far it justifies itself.
Activity: 336
August 25, 2018, 05:05:42 AM
in fact there is no need to panic or worry. in every trade there is definitely profit and loss. and that also happens in crypto and other trades. I am not a trader, but I see a situation that is currently falling. I hope the situation will improve soon.
 thanks.
Activity: 322
August 25, 2018, 04:59:45 AM
Indeed, one must admit that panic is an extremely dangerous and absolutely useless state in which we can not adequately and successfully act.
Activity: 59
August 25, 2018, 01:33:56 AM
For me panic selling is good for those who have a lot of information about the price because if the price is dropping so low and those who panic and sell it they can buy it from them, the price is volatile and the nature of crypto is sometimes the price goes down and sometimes the price goes up its all natural, so for those who panic they do not know how crypto works and they are just giving an opportunity to us to buy their coins.
Activity: 294
August 25, 2018, 01:30:30 AM
Yes, even in the most difficult and critical situations I try to take the whole situation under control and not give in to panic, otherwise there can be serious consequences.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 07:55:09 PM
It is true that the money market is very panic today. Prices are up and down erratically. Many people holding coins in their hands become panicked and panicked. Patience and calm are waiting for the opportunity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 07:36:07 PM
Causing panic is a strategy. When traders panic buy, big players will start selling off their tokens at a high price. When traders panic sell, big players will start buying tokens at a cheap price and then sell them at a high when traders will start panic buying again. See, this whole crypto thing is a mind game. So we need to start getting good at it so not to be left behind.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 07:16:15 PM
A lot of people lost money because I think they freaked out seeing the falling market conditions. Of course, if the price goes up Bitcoin Altcoin surely will also experience growth. I hope you continue to be patient and long-term trading.
Most people do is panic selling when price being fall further they will able to sell all because of the lose they can have. This is our weapon of not being in panic and be patient once price drops. The more you hold the more chances of having a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: